Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun (25593 Views)

Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun / WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Ovie56(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Djmamman:

ovie. from all indication you didin t even go school becouse you asking the question of invicile. one time Head of state and Commander In chief of the arm. force of nig. to be frank if your memory is not working. its advisable you better visit a doctor. very surprised Buhari show me your Certificates ? pls you better exhibit a very good behavior shut your mouth and allowed the superior and very self actualised people of the nation to asked such question pls.

becouse ... Behavior ...... You didn't even go school and allowed the superior

Guy you sure say school?
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by aresa: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
researchgenes:

I am sure you are not a lawyer and that is why you made the comment that there is no nexus between the concept of rule of law and the constitution. Every law student and lawyer knows this constitutional principle and I wont argue with u on it. I won't be making any headway explaining this intricate concept with u.

The more pressing issue I would respond is the issue of honesty and fulfilment of the Constitutional requirements. The position of the law is that the a candidate must be qualified educational to be President. And whose obligations is it to show that he is educational qualified? is it the Person vying for the post or INEC? surely, u know the answer.

and finally, u stated that INEC is not complaining. I agree with u on that part. whatever the reasons for INEC not demanding to see the copies of his educational certificates is beyond my knowledge but from the statement of the INEC spokesperson, the Commission would prefer the constitutional interpretation of the section by the Court so that the issue could be settled fully.

Thanks

It's still very laughable to opine that your own former head of state who moved from the bottom to the top based on education from military schools in your own country to the finest military schools abroad and on the surface of the earth with international and external exams is not educated.

Every major promotions in the Nigerian military is based on education from educational institutions both in Nigeria and abroad and he's attended the best man has to offer from the US to the UK and the Defense Services Staff College, Wellington, India.

You either don't know the meaning of education or you are just playing dumb and dishonest..

Can't help but question your own level of education, intellect and poor judgement...
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Ajinoride(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=Jwonder post=29540602]So una still neva see the certificate wey una dey look for.. CHISOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E b lyk say Buhari no get Certificate tru tru ooh!!!
And why has Tifnubu(Mr Toronto) not said anything about this certificate issue naa!!!!

CHISOS!!!!!!!

So buhari is truly an *look left, looks right*

[size=18pt] Illiterate!!!!!!!!![/size]
[/quote

my bro. the party is filled with fraudsters. a party been chaperoned by Mr. Toronto himself is bound to reflect THE TORONTO SYNDROME

2 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by sammyj: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Then what happens after you see the certificate, Mr INEC.
NairalandOP:
These APC guys don't know the seriousness of this allegations against their flag bearer. If they don't do the needful then they are in for it.

#BuhariShowYourCertificate and end this controversy once and for all.
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by aresa: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
sammyj:
Then what happens after you see the certificate, Mr INEC.

Keep spewing the same rubbish on NL of course,...
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Forwetinnah: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
It's even more laughable the he can't produce one for anyone to see. Bunch of circus clowns!!
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Bawss1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Only a coward will be pressured to show certificate to please opposition. It took Obama 4 years to show ordinary birth certificate. He has it like Buhari has his certificate; But a true leader can not yield to childish pressure.
Presidency is not a circus.

Stop lying it did not take Obama 4 years to present his birth certificate.
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Forwetinnah: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
aresa:

It's still very laughable to opine that your own former head of state who moved from the bottom to the top based on education from military schools in your own country to the finest military schools abroad and on the surface of the earth with international and external exams is not educated.

Every major promotions in the Nigerian military is based on education from educational institutions both in Nigeria and abroad and he's attended the best man has to offer from the US to the UK and the Defense Services Staff College, Wellington, India.

You either don't know the meaning of education or you are just playing dumb and dishonest..

Can't help but question your own level of education, intellect and poor judgement...

Really?? Let us see the certificates backing the "finest education". Have you even asked yourself if Buhari can post a comment on NL like you?? You're being paid to do a job based on your qualifications. .aren't you? This isn't a military arrangement, therefore the records he has as a result of "point and shoot" doesn't hold water here.
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Forwetinnah: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
WaliyinAllah:
Is only in Nigeria where you can see a citizens on the internet asking their former head of state and retired military general to show his school certificate. This shows us that we are still uncivilised in the sight of the world

Na true..haven't you all been abusing GEJ on social media? Why didn't you come up with this respect sermon then?? Former illiterate General. .so flipping what? Does that stop us from asking for his certificates.?? This is democracy and things would be done the democratic way!!
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Balkan(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
[b]
aresa:

P

going by your analysis, ok . Let's agree has all those high qualifications. But the basic question is that you must pass you common entrance before you gain admission into a secondary school. You must pass your WAEC, G C E or it's equivalent before you are admitted into a tertiary institution or enlisted in the millitary before you start flying high to the level Buhari claimed. If any of this link is missing that means you forged your result. Remember people pass GAMB without WEAC and find their way to university but one day the pharaoh that does not no Moses might come.
Where my wife work, the were asked to produce their WEAC result along with their degree certificate. Most people were fired because you can't get a degree cirtificate without having your WEAC certificate or it's equivalent.

Buhari show us you basic education certificate WAEC or It's equivalent.[/b]

1 Like

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by aresa: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Really?? Let us see the certificates backing the "finest education". Have you even asked yourself if Buhari can post a comment on NL like you?? You're being paid to do a job based on your qualifications. .aren't you? This isn't a military arrangement, therefore the records he has as a result of "point and shoot" doesn't hold water here.

I don't remember quoting or talking to you. I dont even entertain ignorant and unintelligent comment like the above...
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by tit(f): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
CAn we ask the Nigerian Ambassador to the US to quickly help Buhari with his US civil War College certificate?
or
Can the US Ambassador to Nigeria use man know man to get this paper for us?
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by aresa: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Balkan:
going by your analysis, ok . Let's agree has all those high qualifications. But the basic question is that you must pass you common entrance before you gain admission into a secondary school. You must pass your WAEC, G C E or it's equivalent before you are admitted into a tertiary institution or enlisted in the millitary before you start flying high to the level Buhari claimed. If any of this link is missing that means you forged your result. Remember people pass GAMB without WEAC and find their way to university but one day the pharaoh that does not no Moses might come.
Where my wife work, the were asked to produce their WEAC result along with their degree certificate. Most people were fired because you can't get a degree cirtificate without having your WEAC certificate or it's equivalent.

Buhari show us you basic education certificate WAEC or It's equivalent.

Unfortunately for you and your type, he doesn't owe you a damn thing. He's obviously satisfied INEC several elections before and now so you and your irrelevant votes remains irrelevant.
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Ezemust: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Aigipan:

what account?
bank acount
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Bitterleafsoup: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
CAn we ask the Nigerian Ambassador to the US to quickly help Buhari with his US civil War College certificate?
or
Can the US Ambassador to Nigeria use man know man to get this paper for us?
Chai! You're too fine, this your natural beauty, is that really you?

Anyway, what is really interesting, did Amerikill train him to trump a democracy? Did he pass? Cause he didn't' last... grin
#USASHOWUSBUHARIWARCOLLEGECERTIFICATE

1 Like

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Bitterleafsoup: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
WaliyinAllah:
Is only in Nigeria where you can see a citizens on the internet asking their former head of state and retired military general to show his school certificate. This shows us that we are still uncivilised in the sight of the world
Listen up, your guy huh, he could not even stay in power, he was a puppet and is once again a puppet.

Just like you, wise up man! The Don of the West has pulled a fast one on you people cool

Sai Tinubu

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by elantraceey(f): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ipledge:
sweeety don't mind all these PDP rogue,it's better to vote for someone who doesn't have certificate (not true) than to suffer for another 4yrs in the hand of a Phd holder

I no want you to suffer kiss kiss

lol , my life is not dependent on the government so they definitely can't make me suffer.
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Drmaverick: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
How to a Excel at an Uninspiring Job

I have been a graduate for roughly about three years,in that time i have worked in two different places (presently in my second appointment) , I spent a little over a year “learning the ropes” in an entry-level position at a quiet TV station in my state capital.

It was a struggle to feel like the engineer i had dreamt about becoming when i graduate from the university.The job, though technical to a certain degree was monotonous and uninspiring and the environment was a little slow for a fresh graduate,and an able bodied young man.

1. Treat Yourself Like a Professional
2. Find Opportunity in the Little Things
3. Volunteer Your Talents
4. Keep Your Eyes on the Prize

complete writeup: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/how-to-excel-at-uninspiring-job.html

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Hanibal(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
I do not care if Buhari never went to school
GEJ is a PhD holder, and to call him a failure is an understatement.
Let us try out the supposed illiterate.
What we want is a good leader, not an empty head with a PhD certificate.
#GEJ must go.
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , my life is not dependent on the government so they definitely can't make me suffer.
i know but some will give u better life...the two things dt makes me scare of nigeria most are insecurity and power failure...Gej led govt don't prove ready to solve these problems but makes it worst

The insecurity in Nigeria before was arm robbery and likes but now,it turns to mass killing
We have unstable power before but we don't pay this high
kiss
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by iluvnaija: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sai Buhari

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by chynes(f): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
I have come to the conclusion based on the posts I've read that the people on this forum genuflecting at the altar of change with loud noise and arguments are not really in search of true change. Their only interest is for their anointed candidate to be crowned king whether he merits it or not.
Bending rules or being myopic just to accomodate a favourite is not the path to change, integrity and true accountability. He who must come to equity must come with clean hands.
Sad thing is that I was fed up with the PDP government. And wasn't expecting a miracle from APC. Even at that, i still hoped for some semblance of cultured maturity in their cinduct. But if subterfuge and ambiguity is the offering of APC even before the contest begins, then we are in trouble as a nation. Cos the line is beginning to blur between the in-situ and the contender.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Bitterleafsoup: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
WaliyinAllah:
The Ministry of Education estimated that there
were 9.5 million almajiri children in the northern
part of the country in 2010.

How many has Buhari helped?
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Bitterleafsoup: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
ellechrystal:

It's highly funny oo...they think we r kidding?
If it were johnathan now, they would ve barked n barked. Now it them , dey wanna play defensive. Smh.
GEJ in this CNN, BBC, Yahoo News, by now the whole World would be laughing. BTW, can we see War College Master's Degree from US? #OBAMAGIVEUSBUHARISCERTIFICATE
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Bitterleafsoup: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
onatisi:
at last ,people have woken up and they are beginning to ask the right questions.it is time nigerians tell these politicians that they aren't fools. If buhari can't proof to nigerians that he indeed finished secondary education ,then he has no business contesting to be nigeria president. If he has any equivalent certificate ,he should tender it to inec .
That's it, even Master Degree from War College in USA, can we seeeee it! Why that photo-choped pic? grin of a bronze template they are killing me with that photo man! Since when do you obtain a Masters in the " International Fellowship" program.
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by babadee1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
FrankC3:
With the position of APC highest ranking officer on this, I am afraid that the worst is starring us in the face. The reality is this:

1. That the basic requirement for joining Nigeria Military in 1962, as it is today, is still an O'Level certificate.

2. That Mr Buhari did not have the basic requirements for enrolling in the army but 'somehow' got himself enrolled with his knowledge as an adult.

3. That Mr Buhari rose through the rank of the Military, an employer that he should not have joined had he declared that he did not have the employment requirements. Basically, Mr Buhari kept the information on his true qualification status from his employers until he grasped the reigns of power at the highest level.

4. That Mr Buhari's employers - the Military would not have sent him for capacity development trainings had they known that he did not qualify to be with them in the first place.

5. That Nigerians believed Mr Buhari to be a qualified Military officer when he took over leadership of the country by the barrel of the gun, not knowing that he is not even qualified to be an army officer in the first place by the virtue of his lack of requisite qualification.

6.That under Mr Buhari's leadership, Nigerians were flogged openly for indiscipline, not knowing that the man that gave the order is guilty of not only sacking the democratic government in place, but also for not even being qualified to be where he was.

7. That Mr Buhari lied to more than 150 million Nigerians that he had the minimum education to be their President in 2003, 2007 and 2011, lied to the INEC and lied to the Military.

8. That Mr Buhari lied under Oath that his certificates are with the Nigerian Military, it seems however that Mr Buhari does not have even the photocopy of his own credentials.

9. That Mr Buhari and his APC party would want us to neglect all these facts and still vote in Buhari to come and fight corruption.

The PDP is also interestingly quite about this. It could either be that they are so sure of defeating Buhari in 2015 and would not like to rock that chance just yet or they have another game up their sleeve.

Whatever the APC like, they can tell themselves but this is not looking good. It would be bad enough to say that a former President of Nigeria did not have secondary education (I think an equivalent of High School) certificate. It will also be bad to find out how exactly he was able to maintain this lie through his military career.

Very well laid out points but sorry you're entirely wrong about this. The reason the PDP is quiet is because they know there is no case there. They sense a political trap and are reluctant to walk into it. They have done their research and they know that Buhari is constitutionally qualified to contest the elections. No court in the land will disqualify Buhari from contesting on such a spurious basis.
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by onatisi(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
chynes:
I have come to the conclusion based on the posts I've read that the people on this forum genuflecting at the altar of change with loud noise and arguments are not really in search of true change. Their only interest is for their anointed candidate to be crowned king whether he merits it or not.
Bending rules or being myopic just to accomodate a favourite is not the path to change, integrity and true accountability. He who must come to equity must come with clean hands.
Sad thing is that I was fed up with the PDP government. And wasn't expecting a miracle from APC. Even at that, i still hoped for some semblance of cultured maturity in their cinduct. But if subterfuge and ambiguity is the offering of APC even before the contest begins, then we are in trouble as a nation. Cos the line is beginning to blur between the in-situ and the contender.
the truth is there is no difference between pdp and apc . There is no way an angle will move comfortably in the midst of criminals in apc without getting corrupted. I use to tell people that if idiagbon is alive today ,he won't join any of these political parties.for buhari to be comfortable in the midst of tinubu,oyinlola,amaechi,segun oni and co speaks volumes. Show me ur friends and I will tell u the kind of person u are. Look at buhari friends and party members and honestly ask urself if there is any difference between them and omisore and co.

1 Like

Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by neocortex: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
Oyegun , it is laughable to say INEC and Nigerians don't deserve to see it.
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Forwetinnah: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
aresa:

I don't remember quoting or talking to you. I dont even entertain ignorant and unintelligent comment like the above...

Coming from someone supporting an illiterate; thank your stars I quoted you. So much for being intelligent grin
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Forwetinnah: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
That's it, even Master Degree from War College in USA, can we seeeee it! Why that photo-choped pic? grin of a bronze template they are killing me with that photo man! Since when do you obtain a Masters in the " International Fellowship" program.

I wonder? It's the same silly template circulating FB as we speak, they cleverly left out the part for graduates. Such dumbness from people claiming to be intellectuals is indeed very funny
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ezemust:
bank acount

what the hell are you talking about?
Re: It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun by Ezemust: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Aigipan:

what the hell are you talking about?
rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umahi Bars APC From Using Abakaliki Stadium For Rally On Saturday.. / Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence / Hausa Community In Nnewi Want Land For Market And Burial, Living Peacefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.