Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Bag Your Ict Certification With Simple Effort (24hours) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bag Your Ict Certification With Simple Effort (24hours) (605 Views)

80 List Of Common Ict Abbreviations And Their Full Meaning / You Can Now Download Torrent Files With Simple Server (Updated!!) / Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bag Your Ict Certification With Simple Effort (24hours) by tolubonnke: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2008
So many people have been calling for the latest material on their I. T exams inluding the training video for complete (CCNA, CCNP, ORACLE (OCA &OCP) LINUX, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, OFFICE, CEH) and many more plus ur dumps.

For oracle students, one of the people that collected the material called me that he scored 98 percent in OCA certification. A lot of people have collected and the material is still available for MCP, MCSA, MCDBA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, LINUX, N+, A+, CEH, AND MANY MORE.

Please, also know that the video training cannot be attach to an email this is because the least video training contain about twenty five to thirty hours and some up to one hundred hours and above, which will take a whole day to attach such.

Finally please the material is free u may only be ask to pay for the postage and the cost of transferring the video.

call or Send a sms to 07088174344, indicating your email address and phone no for the details on how to get your copy. Thanks tolulope

(1) (Reply)

New Year Resolution / Installing Sata Hdd From Dead Vista Pc To Another Vista Pc / Save My Flash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.