Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts (28897 Views)

Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / Rita Dominic, Obasanjo And Chidi Mokeme Pictured At The Screening Of "76" / Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Mayadiva(f): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Seun Kuti simply doesn’t care about what the politicians are saying or doing.. Read his words below..

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/01/seun-kuti-speaks-out-on-obasanjo-and-ibbs-recent-outbursts/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yet Nigerians in 2015 are still begging for that same military intervention in democracy. I think we are experiencing a collective manifestation of the Stockholm Syndrome in this country. We have been held hostage for so long, we do not know what to do with freedom.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by temitemi1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
God bless u for this seun! GEJ till 2019!!!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by klodike(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Who is seun kuti? Because we here in Kaduna have never heard of him. Is he their driver?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by onwai1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
3rd to comment,am comming up

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by buskie13(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
one thing we should know about Nigeria's past leaders is that they term themselves as saints...while de current one who has performed more than them in all areas...they term corrupt....OBJ z only beefing de achievements of GEJ...

ride on SeunKuti

nonsensical Rtd Old General n HOS

34 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Like father..Like son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by ireneony(f): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Correct man

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by korel9: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
For a moment I thought it was our Seun here grin

Would have been kissing nairaland goodbye be that nah! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Fresia01(f): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
i love freedom of speech.. u can wake up and say anything....

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
What's IBB and OBJ

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by joedejana(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Not gonna read that,

and I have no reason for posting here.
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by tron23(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Spoken like a true kuti, your indeed a true son of your father.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by BasseyJ(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
joedejana:
S
s for seun grin grin grin
Modified. lemme click and read the article cos all i see in the pic is him saying he is ready to squat with someone
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Lakeshizu(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
I hope people understands what he has wrote

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by tommykiwi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wetin concern dis news with cup of GARRI for market abeg??
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by donmalcolm21(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
That is words from a true and sincere youth of Nigeria, NL youths which way. Seun ride on

8 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by maestroferddi: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
It is all selfishness on display.

Most of the past leaders are trying to rock the boat simply because they have lost out in the scheme of things.

I shake my head when I hear Obasanjo whine about misgovernance in Nigeria. Was it not Obasanjo who frittered away so much goodwill? A man supremely placed to take Nigeria to the next level but who chose to rule with unmitigated impunity.

Would Nigeria have remained one if democrats did not fight Obasanjo to a standstill over his evil third term agenda?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by donmalcolm21(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
True talk, the way people will condemn him here will make you to ask if they dropped from the Moon yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Damianobi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Adex097: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wanna know why I won't name my son "Seun"??

He might become an atheist lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by bdemix(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Change is what we Need ......Sai Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Atigba: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nice one seun

Mean while

Gej till 2019

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by GooseBaba: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
True talk...
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by coolhamid(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Seun is so on point. IBB, OBJ, TY DANJUMA, DAVID MARK e.t.c are truly the genesis of our problem.

DAVID MARK was part of the military cabal that refused to pronouce MKO ABIOLA as the winner of June 1993 elections, he was anti democratic in 1993 but happens to be one of the beneficiaries of democracy since 1999..

OBJ impressed the entire world in 1979 by handing over to a democratic government . He was given a chance in 1999 to make things right but all he did was to allow his friends and loyalists to loot our national treasury. He later went ahead to imposed a sick Yaradua and incompetent GEJ on 160 million Nigerians.

TY DANJUMA has been patronizing the federal government for contracts and oil bloc, there was a time he annouced to the world that he doesn't know what to do with millions of dollar he looted through oil and gas...

All of them are failed leaders except General Muhammadu Buhari.He has the chance to enrich himself but decided not to loot the treasury.

May God continue to bless GMB .
Vote GMB /OSINBANJO

23 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by sugarvally(f): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
jobless ppl
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Neob04(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thief calling another thief what an irony.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by joedejana(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
BasseyJ:

s for seun
f for?
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by hazyfm: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
temitemi1:
God bless u for this seun! GEJ till 2019!!!

IBB SAID CORRUPTION IS WORST IN THIS REGIME THAN IT WAS IN HIS OWN REGIME AND THIS IS ALL U HAVE TO SAY?

19 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
Call him whatever, he is spot on..........on this one!!!

Like our page for daily hilarious pictures: https://www.facebook.com/funnynaijaeverydaypictures

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter / Actress Kate Henshaw Wows In Stunning New Photos / Korede Bello Thrill Guests As MTN,Google,Infinix Launch Android 1 Software(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.