Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo (50667 Views)

Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa / APC Presidential Rally Plateau State Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
emmykk:

yes Gej get that covered,besides he will deliver south-west handsomely.a typical yoruba still cannot swallow what tinubu is making them to do.i swear PDP will win Lagos and other south west states except osun and rivers is for GEJ.
U are juz an Ignoramus Vagabond..

Pls Read ur comment again and reason how Clueless u are lyk dat Of Otuoke fisherman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Nice365: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
APC, Party of credible and accountable people. The CHANGE has come!
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by juicydiceyjoe(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Why is Buhari always wearing shades..especially dark shades? undecided

...anyways its none of my business.
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by obaobirin: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
anonimi:

How much do you think Amaechi, the Donatus General [DG] needs to pay each member of the crowd mobilised through his SHA lawmakers, LGA Chairmen & Councillors as well as senators & representatives

Keep deceiving yourself with the props.

Hmnn.. to u now uve said sometin reasonable shey grin grin grin will PDP not do same..... what is d over 21Billion Naira for.. to do wall papers in So rock or Otueke or ur village... u better wake up to and for Change...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Sant1m: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jwonder:
Look at the fifth Pix..lol..look at how Buhari resemble lizard wey wear hat.. LOL..!!!

BTW

Did he show them his certificate at the rally
why are people like you behaving like a kid, why are you crying more than Gej, do you think that Gej, Pdp would not ve gone to court if he did not ve sch. Cert. Get serious and tell us the visible achievements of Gej
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Uncletony(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
He looks pathetic in dose clothing!..buhari may die b4 february 14. No one dare stand in mighty Gej way!
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by sirfemoz(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flye:
Woooow! Amechi tried too. I never believed APC could gather so many crowd like that in Rivers and akwa ibom, if it was a ruling party I would have believed they were paid.anyway hope to see such turn out during election.
Bro, its not by crowed.. ask NGIGE, he will explain to you better.. I believe he's more experienced in "crowed thing"..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by sirfemoz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
oziegbe2015:
Gmb2015! Rivers and akwa ibom is the main region of gej, i never even expected their would be up to a thousand that want change from their son. Apc tried their o, we accept its not our main base. I can strongly vouche that the crowd u would see in edo would be explosive, the major state apc has on lockdown in the south south. Apc is saving the best for the last, edo b4 the north central, south west, and main north. Lagos would be a carnival. By the way why does Gmb look more gracious than gej in the ijaw attire even though gej pays tailors billions to sow his oversize gucci clothes
Don't worry.. Hope you will still come back here and comment when PDP will start there own in North.. and don't call it rented crowed, since you can believe those ones above there are real..
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by yomanovic: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
harrysterol:
[size=20pt]Rented Crowd [/size] grin

Exactly! Just as TAN was doing before the crowd protested that they were not being paid the amount promised.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by sirfemoz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
You go fear crowd
Yeah.. you go fear crowed.. In my local dialect, its said that;"onye mbu amaghi eme" which means, the first don't always get it right. Relax and wait for PDP rally, then do your conclusion. I could remember late last year when Jonathan visited Lagos, you can browse the net to know how it was that day.
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by oziegbe2015: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
sirfemoz:

Don't worry.. Hope you will still come back here and comment when PDP will start there own in North.. and don't call it rented crowed, since you can believe those ones above there are real..
the same north that pdp cant even see drivers to drive their branded buses to sambo state even with 76thousand as reward. U wonder why gej is scared to go to north or north east. Gmb even went to his bayelsa unguarded. Dont let nta brainwash u. Gombe state gov(pdp) was almost linched when he tried to campaign 4 gej. Lamido said any northerner leader that campaigns 4 gej risks it. Why do u think sambo is always mute not taking a bold stand

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Sant1m: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
melomelo:
Na rally we dey talk? Na today? Na so buhari dey pull crowd but he go still put d 2 hands for head and cry-deeply later because Nigeria is asking him, INEC is asking him, UK, UN, USSR, USA and rest of d word asking buhari to provide his original certificates shikena but busy with rally that will work against him. But for sure, you can not jump the fence of INEC. GEJ man of the people till 2019.
How myopic this arguments about cert. Lets assume he lost his cert. The worst case scenerio is that he failed most subjects in o level, but fortunately electoral act did not specify you must score pass mark in all, another good news is that he went for courses to become a general, they are equally tenable to inec,

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
adook1:
Uyo rally is a flop, those pictures are not from Uyo, the poster is a liar, the apc candidate in Uyo is a conman, it's a failure

any person who didn't know those pictures are from the same location is half blind.... mind you this rally is for the whole south south....even ppl are paid to come

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by harrysterol(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
yomanovic:

Exactly! Just as TAN was doing before the crowd protested that they were not being paid the amount promised.
picture of the protest or idonbiliveit wink
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by anonimi: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
obaobirin:

Hmnn.. to u now uve said sometin reasonable shey grin grin grin will PDP not do same..... what is d over 21Billion Naira for.. to do wall papers in So rock or Otueke or ur village... u better wake up to and for Change...

PDP may do the same but why the holier-than-thou PRETENCE by the agents demons of NEGATIVE change to our HORRIBLE past?
Why all the propaganda to hoodwink our gullible fellow citizens
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mooaloji:
Oboy see crowd, am impressed, Nigerians want Change. We are tired of gej. #TeamGMB/Osinbajo#
lol 25,000 ppl want change for 10 million ppl of south south

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Members od the APC in port harcourt that i know pwrdonally, told me it is simply "business".

Many of them are also members of the PDP!

They are following up to get their own "share"! APC should not be deceived!

Jonathan got Rivers in full!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by sirfemoz(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
oziegbe2015:
the same north that pdp cant even see drivers to drive their branded buses to sambo state even with 76thousand as reward. U wonder why gej is scared to go to north or north east. Gmb even went to his bayelsa unguarded. Dont let nta brainwash u. Gombe state gov(pdp) was almost linched when he tried to campaign 4 gej. Lamido said any northerner leader that campaigns 4 gej risks it. Why do u think sambo is always mute not taking a bold stand
Let's not come here and spit saliva on each others face, wait till PDP organizes its own rally..then we can talk..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
GMB will win big no argument Cos' d will of God will prevail on this nation.I av been saying it since last year d will of God will prevail GMB will be swear in on may 29,2015 by special grace of God av prayed about it nothing will happen to each and everyone here. Cos' d Lord am serving is a living God he answer me when d hope of man is gone.
[size=24pt]AMEN[/size]
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by swezenberg(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
emmykk:

yes Gej get that covered,besides he will deliver south-west handsomely.a typical yoruba still cannot swallow what tinubu is making them to do.i swear PDP will win Lagos and other south west states except osun and rivers is for GEJ.

Does anybody notice how clueless PDP can be from this post.

Confusion in the enemies' camp.
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by searay(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
My primary school teacher use to talk about Bhhari. Then 20 years later I have seen him today. I only went go see him and not to support him.

Udom is right
GEJ tillllllllllllll Buhari accept Jesus as his personal Lord and Saviour.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by obinoral1179(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Just heard tommorow is for cross river. Pls anybody with the venue. Will like to contribute my quota with my present even though am a corper.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by anonimi: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
oziegbe2015:

This shows how TOLERANT Jonathan and the South accommodates dissenting opinion and opposition. Unfortunately the violence prone Buhari, APC and his northern illiterate almajiris do not understand such finesse of democracy and the doctrine of level playing field and FAIRNESS.

Welcome to BuhariSTAN, where the leader [a fellow human] is treated as god and not scrutinised nor his acts of commission and/or omission questioned!

God forbid that for our dear country after a hard-won democracy!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by emmykk(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
osemu8:
d lagos I no,pdp cannot win a local government

for the records 2003,2007,2011 presidential election PDP cleared lagos and other states in south west except in osun state that nuhu ribadu won in 2011.

In Btw for the records Gen. Buhari have never won any southern states since 1999.

Lagos is full of intelligent people and is the nation's melting pot.they will graviate to Gej

Is not by nairaland bragging,the action winning will surprise APC

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2015

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by maasoap(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
7 votes from my household alone for GMB.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
emmykk:

for the records 2003,2007,2011 presidential election PDP cleared lagos and other states in south west except in osun state that nuhu ribadu won in 2011.

In Btw for the records Gen. Buhari have never won any southern states since 1999.

Lagos is full of intelligent people and is the nation's melting pot.they will graviate to Gej

You are partly wrong. Just stay tuned to your TV and the Internet on the day of election and the following day, history will surely rewrite itself.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by LordMecuzy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Very good from APC....But the main area of focus is the Middle Belt....really.

He who wins the Middle Belt, wins the election.

All the same,nice to see Buhari is not afraid to campaign in the South South.

MiddleBelt would be explosive bro. Bros we in Middlebelt want a change in Govt.
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by tola9ja: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
VOTE GMB

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by emmykk(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
maasoap:
You are partly wrong. Just stay tuned to your TV and the Internet on the day of election and the following day, history will surely rewrite itself.

election is not something you boast about,cast you 1 vote and leave,when others do the same the winner is decided.

PDP 7/10 good to win febuary 16th results will show the winner.he is noted for free and fair election

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by emmykk(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
maasoap:

election is not something you boast about,cast your 1 vote and leave,when others do the same the winner is decided.

PDP 7/10 good to win febuary 16th results will show the winner.he is noted for free and fair election
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by emiye(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
emmykk:

Your record is faulty, AC won lagos in 2007 with Atiku Abubakar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.