Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ (2341 Views)

New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters / BREAKING: Former Presidential Spokesman, Reuben Abati, Arrested / Boxing Day, Presidential Spokesman Femi Adesina Gets Befitting Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Jchi9876: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Why does Reuben keep making Fun of the President like this
Is this for real

1 Like

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by leshluap(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
I STILL DEY COM
Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by frankyychiji(f): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
OP the thunder that will fire you is still doing press up.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Jchi9876: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
OP the thunder that will fire you is still doing press up.

Address the message and commot eye for the messenger!!!!!
na kiss Jona Kiss Patience before e snap the pishure??

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Adminisher: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jchi9876:

Address the message and commot eye for the messenger!!!!!
na kiss Jona Kiss Patience before e snap the pishure??

He looks like a grandmum with makeup doing a fireside chat to teenage grand daughters.

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Jchi9876: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Adminisher:

He looks like a grandmum with makeup doing a fireside chat to teenage grand daughters.

i tire ooooo.
So unpresidential!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Tolexander: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Looks like a sitting sculpture!

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
No b tiiro and lipstick i dey see for the President of Corruption face so?

8 Likes

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Jchi9876: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
Tolexander:
Looks like a sitting sculpture!

sculpture without value!!!!!!
Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Jchi9876: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
beopened:

no be small thing
Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Flets: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
What links this caricature to the presidential spokesperson?

Stupid APC illiterates

1 Like

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by edo3(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
beopened:
lwkmd..

1 Like

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by LRNZH(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Compare with this. grin

GMB 2015. Anticorruption is in our DNA

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by oziegbe2015: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Adminisher:

abeg no kill me with laff. He be like say na im big eyeball girlfriends dress am up! The guy dumb and clueless

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Demdem(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nothing changed. He still looks dumb and daft.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
He looks gay to me!

Say no to lipstick and pancake rubbing president!

Sai Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
He looks like someone with a teenager's brain.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by NeilOssai(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chei!!!!!! grin grin Woman wraPPer.......no wonder him Wife dey control am...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by novacadroit: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ahh lovely!

Adminisher:

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by TheFreeOne: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Shuo...Is GEJ contesting for mr/mrs Nigeria?

No be lipstick and marykay I dey see for im face so

1 Like

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by tit(f): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
has buhari given Inec his school certificate or Rossia War College MSc certificate?
Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jonathaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan the clown grin

We shall host him to a grand reception in Otuoke come May 29, 2015. We all shal sing "our son Jonathan that went to Abuja to disgrace us is back"

GEJ till May 29, 2015!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Apostle Demdem grin
Demdem:
Nothing changed. He still looks dumb and daft.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by tit(f): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:

We shall host him to a grand reception in Otuoke come May 29, 2015. We all shal sing "our son Jonathan that went to Abuja to disgrace us is back"

abeg tell your man to wedge his affidavit with a certificate.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
tit:

abeg tell your man to wedge his affidavit with a certificate.
do you have any problem with the affidavit? If yes, Petition APC or INEC. If no, please get use to it.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by mrmetoo1: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jchi9876:

Why does Reuben keep making Fun of the President like this
Is this for real

No!!!! This picture was posted by Reuben? All his guys are working for the opposition low-key

1 Like

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Horus(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
He used skin bleaching cream
Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by PervRocker: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
This niggi is gay! U needed to hear d way he was addressing the nation that day, him voice dey sound lyk say pesin forget middle finger inside him nyashh. Utterly disgraceful!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:

Two timing maggot. Today PDP tomorrow APC.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
jossi994:

barcanista nwa mama o! grin Lord have mercy. Thats a Technical Knock Out o jare. In other news,

Sai Buhari !!! angry
grin
Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
APC cohorts are always making fun of the good man. i bet you today...mark my words, you shall for ever regret voting an Hausa man into power.
Re: Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ by ikes9(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yhu people should keep making fun of the man...he's working ..yhu people should keep hating....Una no know say harmattan dey....he probably rubbed lip balm... Wah did the ANTI CORRUPT buhari do when he was head of state..from wah I read ...he sacked 30,000 southerners from the army...Put the corrupt shagari on house arrest...promised he wasn't gonna contest for 2015 elections.... Supports sharia law..
yhu people should OPEN your EYES!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

[Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo / Exposed:pictures Of Nigerian Politicians Thrown In Hell Fire. / GEJ Please Come Back, The More We Look The Less We See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.