Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back (37281 Views)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by guyX(m): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2015
hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Sezua:
too much list on nairaland these days
op, if u wanna go back to your ex...go na, so long as GMB wins on FEBUHARI 14

Don't you know that there is time for everything and also a place for everything?
Na wa o, you have a lot to learn.
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Sorry EX-creta, i'm done wit u! Meeting u was d bigest blunder of my life...byeee.
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by musb92yahooco: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2015
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by greall1: 5:40am On Jan 09, 2015
Manage what

expert1000:
We truly nid change in Nigeria buh APC is nt d change Nigerians are clamourin 4.wit pple lik Tinubu (d most corrupt blackman in afica,ask google)as a god fada in d party,Apc can neva eva bring change.let's kip managin d fresh air til a beta alternative comes....
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by kakakoshina(m): 5:40am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
if I want to teach d bassstard a lesson, I can put up those show to kick his ball
U most b d 1 without .................................................................................................................................... A...........................................................................................................................................................................@!
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by lastpage: 6:06am On Jan 09, 2015
dre11:
Is it a right thing for one to go back to his ex

I though ex is a thing of the past

No now, you know as some men be, now? They are "substitute" for "leftovers"

Small smell of punanny like this, they run back like a Dog only to suffer "double Gobe", worse than the first!

If you can drive your spouse away the first time, you will do it all over again.... once the "conditions" repeat themselves!

And that is almost certain to happen.

Just think properly before you do so, the first time, otherwise, No Going back. undecided undecided

"Ex" means "PAST" ....and it remains in the "past"!
Only Dogs go back to their vomit! Grow some balls please
. wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by jossiwan(m): 6:08am On Jan 09, 2015
phollybee:
Most Naija People with Empty Brains... Una no dey use ur a Brain Create better Thread ,Na soso love story una fit share....Well, here in China na everything we dey use to improve our economy technologically!!!

For your mind you don turn Chinese... :-P
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Poddy(m): 6:14am On Jan 09, 2015
phollybee:
Most Naija People with Empty Brains... Una no dey use ur a Brain Create better Thread ,Na soso love story una fit share....Well, here in China na everything we dey use to improve our economy technologically!!!
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Poddy(m): 6:14am On Jan 09, 2015
phollybee:
yue sha want us to knw yue in China abi?
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Southernman: 6:22am On Jan 09, 2015
for more information and update, visit southernworldnews..com
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Sezua(m): 6:36am On Jan 09, 2015
modebeneg:

Don't you know that there is time for everything and also a place for everything?
Na wa o, you have a lot to learn.
so?
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by adusco(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
if I want to teach d bassstard a lesson, I can put up those show to kick his ball

Choi! See painment, I dey feel ur pain tho........
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2015
Why not just tell him? Its what I would do.

Baby, I want you back...
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Onyiido: 7:09am On Jan 09, 2015
phollybee:
Most Naija People with Empty Brains... Una no dey use ur Brain Create better Thread ,Na soso love story una fit share....Well, here in China, na everything we dey use to improve our economy technologically!!!
Your moniker even says so.
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Onyiido: 7:09am On Jan 09, 2015
phollybee:
Most Naija People with Empty Brains... Una no dey use ur Brain Create better Thread ,Na soso love story una fit share....Well, here in China, na everything we dey use to improve our economy technologically!!!
Your moniker even says so. Chinko guy
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Sezua:
so?

So make use of it.!
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by heffem(m): 7:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Y U̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ call am bastard Ω̴̩̩̩̥a ? Atleast ₪☺ be him name be dat when things be d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ sweet b4?
jingh:
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by sban(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2015
teemanbastos:
lolxlolx

spacebookers... Una welludone..
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg Who b the president of spacebookers?

#charitycomment
Na me cheesy #check my username
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by jingh(f): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2015
heffem:
Y U̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ call am bastard Ω̴̩̩̩̥a ? Atleast ₪☺ be him name be dat when things be d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ sweet b4?
didn't know what he was then
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by jingh(f): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2015
kakakoshina:

U most b d 1 without .................................................................................................................................... A...........................................................................................................................................................................@!
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Sezua(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2015
modebeneg:

So make use of it.!
make use of? what exactly?..
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by jingh(f): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2015
Atmmachine:
kid, shut your stinking mouth. cool cool
re you one of the bastard terrorising our heart, may God pay you back try your daughters.
hediat !
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by heffem(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
didn't know what he was then
meaning U̶̲̥̅̊ gave ur heart to a stranger, ȋ̝̊̅ guess?
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Peejayybold(f): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2015
FAPatriot:
The one who wants that relationship back will keep flashing with "hidden number"

Correct
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by jingh(f): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2015
heffem:
so nt knowing everything about someone means stranger
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by jingh(f): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2015
heffem:
so nt knowing everything about someone means stranger.
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by thegoodone2(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2015
dorofine:
Am happy, am able to move on.
you still want him back.
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by jidedairo: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2015
please how can i go to cameroon by air and what flight from nigeria?
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by greatestmistake: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by emmahjosh(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2015
The bible say old things are passed away.though breaking up and making up is part of a relationship..(eg)2baba&Annie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.