Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,146 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck (1507 Views)

PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ / '$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi / Ongoing Protest By Dismissed Immigration Personnels Recruited Under GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by mrinfo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
It's election time and lies are in abundance as the leaders seek reelection and opposition seek to oust the incumbents.

Courtesy of a new twitter trend "#UnderGEJ' take a look at some of the most high profile events and occurences that took place under Goodluck Jonathan's watch and conclude if the present government deserves a chance or not.

1. $20 Billion Missing: This was an alarm raised by the former CBN governor. This eventually set him on the war part against the Presidency. No proof or further digging into the veracity of the alledged financial mess was made.

2. Borno Massacre

3. National Immigration Service Job test (Stampede and Deaths): The whole nation was stunned as the federal government through one of its agencies - the Immigration service took billions for hundreds of thousands of young Nigerians, packed them into stadiums across the country for a job test. A few died in some venues as young people struggled to do the test. Till today - no resignation, no demands from the President to the Immigration chiefs and Minister of Interior on fishing out culprits for the insult against the people. And more particularly no jobs were given. Money taken was never refunded and no one knows who ate the billions.

4. Adamawa Massacre

5. Abuja Bomb Blast

6. Dana Crash

7. Maiduguri Massacre

8. Kidnap of the Chibok Girls

9. StellaGate

10. YobeMassacre

11. Aluu4

12. MalabuOil

13. FuelSubsidy

14. Apo8

15. KeffiKillings

16. Add more if you can remember

1 Like

Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by ifex370(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
stop this please... how would you feel if someone accused you with a list like this

4 Likes

Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by Beesluv: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Noted
Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by alabiyemmy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
For every attempt to bring him down - he is going up the more.

List his achievements if you are an objective fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by ikes9(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
So...he's the cause of all the mischief in the country?
Haba!!!...if plane crash.. GEJ .
if armed robbers attack its GEJ's fault
If there's no food on your table its GEJ's fault
Give the man a break!... he's trying his best..if yhu think its easy to rule a country like Nigeria... y don't yhu contest for presidency....

4 Likes

Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by blemon44(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
ok
we've seen it
but i'll still support him because of the good work he has done

GEJTILL2019

3 Likes

Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by mrinfo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
ikes9:
So...he's the cause of all the mischief in the country?
Haba!!!...if plane crash.. GEJ .
if armed robbers attack its GEJ's fault
If there's no food on your table its GEJ's fault
Give the man a break!... he's trying his best..if yhu think its easy to rule a country like Nigeria... y don't yhu contest for presidency....

If majority of the listed events above happened or were not curtailed and it wasn't GEJ's fault then maybe it's the fault of you and I abi? or maybe the devil oversaw the affairs of the country for the past 4 years. SMH

List any positive events that took place under him to counterbalance the ones in the thread. That is why I asked for inputs
Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by DaKing008: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
My only problem with gej is corruption. He doesn't just have the balls to fight it.
Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by blemon44(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
mrinfo:

If majority of the listed events above happened or were not curtailed and it wasn't GEJ's fault then maybe it's the fault of you and I abi? or maybe the devil oversaw the affairs of the country for the past 4 years. SMH

List any positive events that took place under him to counterbalance the ones in the thread. That is why I asked for inputs

GEJ is here to put some wrongs into right

he's not going to do it in a day

many will talk

others will complain

remember that JESUS was so good but he was crucified

Nigeria has been corrupt from day 1

Presidents stealing billions of dollars

why is it now that we got the right person that we have to complain he isn't doing anything
Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by ikes9(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
mrinfo:

See...Jonathan is trying his best...that's just the truth!!!...Our rail systems are working now...what many former presidents couldn't do...thanks to the rail systems...people now can move goods and items easier and cheaper!!..Jonathan is working....he doesn't need to come out and brag....his works are speaking for him...
#Period
Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by eph12(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Even Aluu4 was caused by Jonathan?
Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
ifex370:
stop this please... how would you feel if someone accused you with a list like this

Simple question did it happen under GEJ or not?
Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
If you can't pass your exam...it's GEJ

If you can't impregnate your wife...it's GEJ.

If you can't spell correctly...it's GEJ.

If you have @least one million in your account...its GEJ

If you can't provide your certificate..it's GEJ

If your prophecies fail..it's GEJ

If your fail a job interview..it's GEJ.

If you fail to make front page...it's GEJ

Which kind wahala be this??

Make una free the man joor..

I believe y'all shout GEJ when you cum..

1 Like

Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by Talk2david1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
op try leading a lil group of people n ul know how hard it is to b a leader.
Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by ifex370(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Simple question did it happen under GEJ or not?

calm down.... only then will you see the positivities in GEJs tenure
Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
ifex370:

calm down.... only then will you see the positivities in GEJs tenure

How would the parents of those 200 girls kidnapped under Jonathan for over 8months calm down?
Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by ifex370(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

How would the parents of those 200 girls kidnapped under Jonathan for over 8months calm down?

what do you want the president to do .... should he take up arms and go 2 sambisa even the USA with all their gadget's couldn't pinpoint their exact location... heck they haven't even found the missing Malaysian airline...

I know your looking for who to blame and the president seems like the only candidate for that... but within all in your accusations, I want you to be liberal... Not sitting behind a laptop and pointing fingers creating tension on a faceless forum
Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
WHen he was taking the oath to protect lives of Nigerian citizens was he under duress?

8 months 200 girls are still missing and he is sitting there clueless .
Re: Under GEJ: Profile Of Most Notable Things That Happpened Under Goodluck by lyntiffany(f): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
mrinfo:

was there no plane crash during obasanjo's tenure? was there no uproar of violence and killing up North, during his tenure?

(1) (Reply)

Military Escalation In The Ne / Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military / A Must Watch Video, Exposes Fani Kayode's Sexual Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.