Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning (3259 Views)

UNIBEN Online Clearance, Admission Letter For Newly Admitted Students 2014/2015 / Do Your 2010 Uniben Online Clearance Without Coming To Benin / Uniben Online Clearance Has Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by a1homebiz(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2008
MANY PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME BECAUSE THEY MAKE MISTAKE FILLING UNIBEN ONLINE CLEARANCE.

LET ME SAY MY LAST WARNING HERE. I AM NOT GOING TO ATTEND TO  SUCH REQUEST AGAIN. AND IN CASE YOU don't KNOW  IF YOU MAKE MISTAKE FILLING YOUR FORM IT MAY COST YOU YOUR ADMISSION.

MY LAST WARNING:

please IF YOU HAVE NOT FILL THE UNIBEN ONLINE CLEARANCE BEFORE don't EVEN THINK OF  DOING IT![color=#990000][/color]

FOR THOSE OF YOU I HELP TO DO YOUR ONLINE CLEARANCE I WISH YOU SUCCESS.

please TAKE NOTE THAT I WILL CONTACT YOU FOR THE FREE SEMINAR UPON RESUMPTION.

FOR UPDATE ON UNIBEN CLEARANCE CALL 08027571733 OR 07025851239

For update visit: http://6temtech.com/uniben/index.html

Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by finewine1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2008
if you have someone preferably a uniben student who is well versed with the online clearance, such person can help but if not, dont do it yourself cos if you make a mistake tht needs correction, the people in charge are quite hostile and have more important things to do. they may n ot even answer you. for assistance on how to do it wherever you are, call 08026618200, 08037768342 or 08033681720
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by vowiski(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2008
@poster
you are simply a joke.
last warning for what, you think this is a military camp?
after all your misleading posts, you said you could perform magical clearance with a price of N11000.
when the CARD sells for N16000.

GO to hell.

disclaimer.
new students; ONLINE clearance has not started, only sales of scratch card began a couple of days ago. (if its starts, it would be announced in dailies and media houses)
online clearance is is easy to understand, just follow all the instructions.
if you have any problem, simply click enquiries on the front page of uniben.waeup portal, and a reply would be sent to you within 24hrs.
Always check UNIBENFORUM for updates.- www.unibenforum.com
do not be deceive by all these money mongers, when you get to school you will see more of them, ignore them.
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by a1homebiz(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2008
i agree with fine_wine but I do not agree that any student can do it. I came accross some students who were trying to do it but they got lost and they just have to come back to me.
In stead try and find those who do it as a service.

Vowiski, I think if you dont have anything to say here you had better go and sleep. Do I say I perform margical clearance.
If you check my previous post you will see how I outline the basic steps in online clearance.
You dont do clearance with N16000. The clearance card sells for N16000 but my own service is to help the students in filling the form which involve scanning and other works.

As I am sending this post, I have done up to 15 clearance and that is because court is on strike otherwise I have many students who are in queue.

PLS DO NOT LISTEN TO FAKE ADVICE, ONLINE CLEARANCE HAS STARTED!

IF YOU CAN SIGN YOUR AFFIDAVIT ANYWHERE OTHER THAN BENIN, YOU CAN DO THAT.

A GUY SIGN HIS AFFIDAVIT IN PORT-HARCOUT LAST WEEK AND ACCORDING TO HIM THEY CAN DO IT FOR YOU. OTHERS ARE USING CUSTOMARY COURT. PLS IF YOU CAN USE CUSTOMARY COURT IN YOUR AREA CONTACT ME SO THAT I CAN SEND THE FORMAT FOR AFFIDAVIT TO YOU JUST EDIT IT AND TAKE IT TO COURT. IF YOU HAVE CHECK AND FIND OUT THAT CUSTOMARY COURT IN YOUR AREA IS WORKING, PLS SEND A TEXT MESSAGE TO 08027571733 WITH THE SUBJECT "AFFIDAVIT" WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. SO THAT I CAN SEND THE SAMPLE TO YOUR BOX. I WANT YOU TO DO YOUR ONLINE CLEARANCE BEFORE JANUARY BECAUSE IT WILL BE VERY STRESSFULL THAT TIME.

PLS CALL 08027571733 OR 07025851239
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by yomix002: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2008
a1homebiz, i got ur mail.thanks a lot.i will call u wen i get to Benin 2moro. God bless you
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by vowiski(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2008
na u sabi.
carry ur wahala dey go
i have tried my best.
if u wan to go globa, contact me; nationalclaimsoffice@yahoo.com
and not these trash you claim to be.
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by Tomingo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2008
So Many Scams in Here
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by a1homebiz(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2008
Thanks yomi for believing in what I said. Ithink you enjoy our service.

Many thanks to those who come from far distance for their online clearance.

For those folks who drop their affidavit with me pls note that I will complete it soon. I am making arrangement with somebody who works in court and he agree to help me stamp them officially. Please I dont know how much more he will charge for this service. But I hope to keep the cost to the minimum. At least I may not need to collect additional money.

Thanks for believing in us.

If you have not done your online clearance Please note that we are doing it now for people and you can actually do it.

For detail call 08027571733 or 07025851239
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by kosovo(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2008
weird.
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by nwosas(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2008
Are u sure dat d online clearance hav not started? because i have filled one form already.
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by finewine1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2008
it started since last week monday!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by finewine1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2008
call 0802661820 for asistance,
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by a1homebiz(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2008
The Uniben online clearance commences recently for students who are admitted for the 2008/2009 academic session whether as direct entry or Jambites. Many students are delaying doing their online clearance till next year for reasons best known to them. However, this is not advisable. Below are five reasons why I will encourage you to do your online clearance now.
1. CHEAPER: Uniben online clearance is usually cheaper at this early stage for many reasons. For instance, there are fewer people doing the clearance now unlike in January. Also, the Uniben server is relatively fast now unlike in January when almost everybody will be trying to do the online clearance and you may spend up to three to four days to get it. The cost of signing affidavits in court may also increase because of the crowd that usually patronizes the court everyday.
2. Less Stressful: The online clearance for Uniben is less stressful now for various reasons. One reason is because students are now on holiday and because of that, the Uniben website or server is still fast now. Upon resumption, Part-time and diploma students will be doing their Online clearance as well. Returning students will be applying for accommodation, while others are paying for school fees and others still are registering for their courses. That means if you want to do your clearance that time, you will be stressed beyond limit because then Uniben may have put a deadline for doing online clearance. Also imagine queuing for hours in the bank just because you want to buy scratch card and on top of that spending a day in court trying to sign your affidavit. That is stressful you will agree with me. This is especially through now that court is on strike. That means if they resume February, you will face serious problem.
3. Safer: it is safer not to run around especially in the town for new students when they don’t know much place. But they may have to run between one bank and the other, and the court. Also, there are some people who make mistake with their online clearance, if they submit their online clearance on time during manual clearance, they may be able to address this problem and still be able to do go back and complete their manual clearance within the allotted time. For instance, I discovered that one of the guy I do online clearance for use a passport other than red background and I told him that may not clear him manually because of that. He has to wait and go and rectify the problem. That took him about for days to do. Imagine if that was manual clearance period, he would have not been able to correct the problem. So if you want to be on a safer side, why not do your clearance now.
4. Encourage Concentration: Those who do their Uniben online clearance now may have to sit back to follow every activity that will be unfolded next year. For instance, manual clearance may have started, there will be accommodation problem, lectures will have commenced, and other important activities. So, if you do your online clearance now you will be able to concentrate on more important things.
5. Attitudinal: Attitude they say can break or make you. The stress that usually accompanied online clearance at resumption period can make one to develop negative attitude about the school. So try and avoid this by doing your online clearance now.
There are many other reasons why you should do your online clearance now. For instance the school will have a new VC by next year, he may come up with new demand that will make it difficult to complete the online clearance that time. Well we don’t know what to expect but I think the best thing you can do to yourself is to do your online clearance now. You don’t have to start the hard way.
I wish you a successful Uniben stay.

This article is submitted by Olowole Jetro. For update on Uniben online clearance and how to go about it, visit: http://www.6temtech.com/uniben/index.html
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by a1homebiz(m): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2008
I will encourrage all to do there online clearance at least not later than 1st week of January.

If you have any problem with your student ID call me on 08027571733
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by unn1: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2008
www.unibenforum.com. Make some noise there.
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by a1homebiz(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2008
I have put together a step by step guide book for filling the uniben online clearance.

for more information, visit:

http://www.6temtech.com/uniben/index.html
Re: Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning by jenasspif: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2011
please i have been trying to sortr out my online clearance but the site is referring back to confirmation order.is it the fault of the site or is uniben doing it to waste the time of student. who so ever can help please help God bless you

(1) (Reply)

I Graduated With A 4.49 Cgpa In Accounting In My School Really Unfair / LASPOTECH 2016/2017 Admission HND/ND / CHEVRON SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.