Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,454 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc (36828 Views)

Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos / Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Dies At 34 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by freezyprinzy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
how my comment take help d matter?

2 Likes

Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by WhoDeyThere(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
H
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by Calebosko(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
i for like see how it feels like when Nairaland barn people,oga seun do d needful,just wana expirience it,just smal
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by adrainuche(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
seunwen2:
[size=32pt]how can i open new thread on Nairaland need an advice helpers should contact me on whatsapp for pictorial explanation 08132034880[/size]

My Friend Idnt know what kind of spam is this but you must be really stupid if you feel anyone with their right or even left senses would call that number..

undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by dharyour93(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
I like their own kinda tussle. That's Y it's good to die wealthy
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by donbabade: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Person wey get head no get cap
Person wey get cap no get head

2 Likes

Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by holatin(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
clemz88:
see una life? Bookers association
see your head, sbanssss police
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by Obhasme(f): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color polygamy the cause of wahala in many homes since 1900, men still indulge in it. It's we'll even in a well filled with water
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by nerodenero: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
adrainuche:
The Owner Of the Company dun Die He be like say dem dey drag asset
Person wey see something wey wan die because am,what of the person wey throway the thing.Na this world we meet am and na this world we go leave am.
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by Crispels(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Please I was recently admitted to study law but unfortunately I had a deficiency in my O level, Thus, Was asked to change to either of pol science or inter rel but the thing is,Am confused, Which one is a better career and am seriously considering the labour market when I get there,Which will give me a bigger edge

God bless you all for your contributions
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by adrainuche(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
seunwen2:
[size=32pt]how can i open new thread on Nairaland need an advice helpers should contact me on whatsapp for pictorial explanation 08132034880[/size]
My Friend What Kind Of Spam is this You Must be pretty stup.id if you feel anyone in their right senses would call you..

adrainuche:

1 Like

Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by mankan2k7(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
The real owner is dead, d fake owner are fighting. Eni to ri nkan hee to fe Ku tori e,owo eni to ti Sonu nko,meaning someone that found another man property on d ground and want to die on it what about someone who lost it
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by Rexsoko(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mancity26:
How wil diz put food on my small centre table?
help me ask them ooo
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by tellwisdom: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
What does ibru mean??
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Knocking @ their door
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by orobs93(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
nor b dis same tief tief ibru...I nor blame dem nah d clueless 1 nai I blame cus dem suppose dey kirikiri by now..
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by akpumping7720(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
The man forgot to write his will before going yonder?

1 Like

Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by natureblack(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mancity26:
How wil diz put food on my small centre table?
it's not possible......because your center table is too small to accommodate any plate of food.

1 Like

Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by clemz88(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
KidProgrammer:
u wan j0in
my sins are forgiven .am no more a member after which I was banned for a week.
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by clemz88(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
tellwisdom:
What does ibru mean??
it is one of the names of your village chiefs

1 Like

Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by UnknownT: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
A news made front page few days ago about some shareholders locked out from one company's EGM, na dis people?
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by clemz88(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Crispels:
Please I was recently admitted to study law but unfortunately I had a deficiency in my O level, Thus, Was asked to change to either of pol science or inter rel but the thing is,Am confused, Which one is a better career and am seriously considering the labour market when I get there,Which will give me a bigger edge

God bless you all for your contributions
go for international relation.

1 Like

Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by tellwisdom: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
clemz88:
it is one of the names of your village chiefs

Ok thankx...Anuofia sad
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by clemz88(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
tellwisdom:

Ok thankx...Anuofia sad
okoko
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by ProsperUSA: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
really??

Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by KidProgrammer(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
clemz88:
my sins are forgiven .am no more a member after which I was banned for a week.
l0l
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by seunwen2(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
adrainuche:

You Must be very Stu.pid if for some subtle. Reason you feel anyone in their right senses would call you, this is like the most silliest of Spam !!!! Between you should change your monicker..

are you the useless fellow that called me on my phone and called me a stupid fellow? if yes you are a goat someone in his right mind has explained to me thanks to laykorn once again
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
seunwen2:

are you the useless fellow that called me on my phone and called me a stupid fellow? if yes you are a goat someone in his right mind has explained to me thanks to laykorn once again
Lol. No problem boss. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by duni04(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nothing like corporate governance in Nigeria. See family members acting like a Plc belongs to them. The sad part is that the regulators that are supossed to protect the interests of the other shareholders are keeping quiet. Why won't foreign portfolio holders leave the country? undecided
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
Sad squabblings of a once illustrous family...

They are still very illustrious. Not everyone declares his/her assets publicly in Nigeria. This family have underground investment portfolios that are scattered everywhere that the public know little or nothing about. Unfortunately its a polygamous family and squabbles are always bound to happen since there is always a form of acrimony in families of such structures.

1 Like

Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by seunwen2(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
adrainuche:

My Friend Idnt know what kind of spam is this but you must be really stupid if you feel anyone with their right or even left senses would call that number..

undecided

i don't ask you to call me the instruction was meet me on whatsapp and laykorn has explained it to me
Re: Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
adrainuche:

undecided
Although he derailed, I see no reason you should call him silly. Report his post if you're not happy. Besides he didn't ask you to call him. A sensible fellow actually added him on WhatsApp and explained to him.

Oyya go and hug transformer
Or go and drink gutter water.

Abi ko lo fi omi ata bo oju grincheesy grin
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Things Nigerians Spend Their Money On / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / How To Make 20 Litres Of Liquid Soap With #2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.