Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan (34815 Views)

$180m Halliburton Scam: Ex-heads Of State’s Indictment ‘scared Jonathan’ / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Dee60: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2015
What has he performed? A in Corruption and F9 in Economy!

What a dubious claim about GDP? The figures were re-based based on inflation. It did not signify growth. At any rate, the growth was higher in OBJ years than now. So, what is our dear President talking about?

Put the inflationary figures aside, Nigeria's economy is kindergaten compared to South Africa!

Even 4000MW of Power we cannot achieve, compared to SA's 45.000MW.

Let us put fraudulent claims aside.

Let the President talk about his real achievements, if any!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Guk:

Ok, let hear you scream rot from now when you finish analysing the information here: http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/Y2014%203rd%20Quarter%20Budget%20Review.pdf

What is the purpose of signing FOI, when you dont "give a damn'' to declare your assets as your GEJ refuses to declare his assets.

What people dont understand is that Lagos is saying to you that FOI is not necessary to use because we publish our VERIFIABLE information evet quarter on the http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/ You do not need to invoke FOI to accesss it. I read it every quarter for the last 7 years and thats why Lagos is the best run govt in the whole of the federation

You expect me to take up this with you? What o have spoken, I have spoken.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

Did you make sense with that?

OK Buhari will cancel that bill right? So things are done in obscurity.

Like I said I don't like gej but why drag his wife into this? Will you blame Iyabo and OBJ's son too? Bro think before you blab. Abt Buhari, is his certificate issue not a dent on the reputation you defend? Who's going to come out clean on that?
how did his certificate affect me and my family not to 3 square meal,not to have light.water,security,but gej cluelessness and corruption affect my well being.for now buhari for 2015

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by valHarrison: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Lets compares the military regime of General Muhammadu Buhari (1983-1985) and President Goodluck Jonathan (2010-till date)

Read below:

In more experienced democracies, the choice of who deserves to be elected the president of Nigeria between President Goodluck Jonathan and former Head of state General Mohammadu Buhari, in the 2015 presidential election would be a forgone issue due to the fact that both contestants have been in office as president and Nigerians have experienced the governance styles of both, with first-hand observation of their strengths and weaknesses, and importantly what both achieved while in office.
It is important to examine the public records for the facts of what both did while in office because as Professor Wole Soyinka said about the public records of General Buhari while he was in office, “History matters. Records are not kept simply to assist the weakness of memory, but to operate as guides to the future”.

Hence to commence an examination of the record of both leaders we must start with the most critical, security. Much has been said about the record of performance by President Jonathan on security, while he declared a state of emergency and changed several Service Chiefs, all these efforts have been adjudged more from the fact that the well-resourced Boko Haram, like ISIS in Syria and Iraq, the Taliban in Pakistan and Afghanistan, as well as their Salafist comrades in Chechnya, Russia are still holding ground against the Nigerian Army. What is however without doubt is that with respect to the Jonathan government, the threat to the security of Nigerians are from external forces, Boko Haram, Kidnappers, armed robbers, etc. The latter two have been a problem for every government depending on scale, while religious zealots have periodically caused mayhem in the North generally and the North East in particular, in other regimes although with greater brutality.

In comparison however, whereas the threat to the security of Nigerians came from forces external to government in the Jonathan regime, with the Buhari regime, government itself was the source of the greatest threat to the security of Nigerians. Under Buhari’s regime anyone could be detained at his whim using draconian decrees, the list of those incarcerated under Buhari is lengthy, Sam Mbakwe, Fela Kuti, Femi Aribisala, Bisi Onabanjo, Bola Ige, Audu Ogbeh, and so many others. Individual security was so bad under Buhari that when Pa Adekunle Ajasin was acquitted twice by courts that found him not guilty of Buhari’s accusation of corruption, the Buhari regime re-arrested and detained him under Decree no. 2. While Buhari detained Tai Solarin and denied him medication even while Tai Solarin was having persistent asthmatic attacks. Even worse, Buhari ordered the judicial murder of Bernard Ogedengbe , who was sentenced to death under Decree 20 for a crime he committed before Decree 20 was enacted whereas it carried a lighter sentence when he committed the crime. Buhari refused to accept any pleas to spare Ogedengbe’s life, hence under Buhari the state denied the individual his life at the whim of ‘President’ Buhari. To summarize the state of security under Buhari’s regime, Professor Wole Soyinka expressed shock that any Nigerian will ever contemplate voting for Buhari as a president thus, “Buhari enslaved the nation. He gloated and gloried in a master-slave relation to the millions of its inhabitants. It is astonishing to find that the same former slaves, now free of their chains, should clamour to be ruled by one who not only turned their nation into a slave plantation, but forbade them any discussion of their condition”.

A second but important sphere for comparison is education, because although Nigerians like to celebrate oil and gas and the easy wealth it brings, globally it is acknowledged that the most important resource for a nation is its human capital, its people, their abilities and capabilities and how these capabilities are enhanced through education, formal and informal. In this regard, even some elders in the north of Nigeria who now tout Buhari as the presidential candidate of the north, like former Inspector General of Police Ibrahim Coomasie, are unable to wipe out the indelible annals of public record, where Buhari is noted to have stopped food subsidies in Nigerian universities and thereby prioritized the introduction of malnutrition into universities as an opportunity cost for other economic decisions. In contrast, Coomasie and his ilk are unable to deny the fact that Goodluck Jonathan has built more Universities in Northern Nigeria within three years from 2011 to 2013 than any northern leader ever did between 1960 and 2013. The list of these universities include, Federal University Lafia (2011), Federal University Wukari (2011), Federal University Lokoja (2011), Federal University Kashere (2011), Federal University Dutse (2011), Federal University Dutsin-ma (2011), Police Academy Wudil (2012), Federal University Gashua (2013), Federal University Gusau (2013) and the Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (2013), before this only the Gowon and Babangida governments built up to four universities each while others established one or two between 1962 and 1988.

Moreover, apart from the overwhelming and unprecedented investment in primary school education, through the universal basic education, vocational schools, and the launching of the special funding of the all-embracing education called Almajiri education -the very first in the history of northern Nigeria- the Jonathan administration took children from the streets of northern Nigeria and gave them new opportunities, whereas some elders of northern Nigeria who called western education “Haram” denied them formal western education but offered instead religious knowledge and USD 2000 Kalashnikovs to use as Boko Haram foot soldiers.

Again on the very critical issue of the economy, some have attributed Buhari’s regime with stabilizing the economy at a turbulent time by using counter trade to keep the IMF in abeyance, but this was not the independent assessment of evaluators who observed that the counter-trade mechanism was abused to siphon public funds by converting Nigeria crude to laundered funds for cronies of the Buhari regime. Of course, this could not be scrutinized by the Nigerian press. Those who dared ended up at No 15 Awolowo Road in Lagos or other such detention centres created to silence critics of the Buhari government. Still, independent assessors at the GATT, later the WTO, had written in their report number BOP/W/102 of September 1986 that on the Counter trade,” “Four principal countertrade agreements were concluded with Brazil, France, Italy, and Austria. This policy, while permitting a certain amount of extra imports to enter, was subsequently seen as causing considerable diversion of trade and substantial extra cost to the economy as a whole”. In contrast the past four years of the Jonathan administration has seen a steady economic growth of over 6% with a much larger GDP. Some have criticized the growth, saying it did not trickle down to all spheres of society, but the same thing has been said of the Chinese development which is poised to become the biggest economy in the world. Let's all arise and cast our vote for our humble president, Dr Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Bless the heart of GEJ. In 1984, you all running your mouth against the president would have been declared missing. Ask Buhari how he picks Fela up when he needs him. Today we can express ourselves freely without any harrassment. In not too distant 1997, you wouldn't dare discuss Abacha inside your own house for fear of being prosecuted even with your doors and windows shut because one lunatic brought wire tapping to Nigeria. Ask Mr. Ibru the owner of Guardian newspaper how Buhari bugged his cars, home and offices.

Just last year in 2014, David Mark (a memaber of the ol'soldier briggade) almost passed a bill to restrict internet users from making indicting comments against govt officials. We heard and protested against it because of the passage of FOI, FOS & FOP bill courtesy of GEJ. In 1984 you'ld have woken up one morning to discover that nairaland.com has been banned by the govt. Ask IBB what happened to NewsWatch Magazine.

We're very ungrateful and forgetful people in Nigeria. In 1998 we were begging for freedom of speech, Fela even sang about it. He said "human right na my property, so therefore, you can't dash me my property" but now we have it and don't know what to do with it. Some people are even comparing today to 1984 lol. They want to take us back to the dark days where only Govt officials have Tv and video in their homes, where only Govt officials use telephones, where it was illegal to buy 2 'olodo' of rice cos it is being rationed, where govt officials hoard commodities such as milk, sugar, soaps at port to create an artificial scarcity to drive up the prices and the masses suffer, where military boys will whip you with 'koboko', make you do frog jump and ask you to swim in the guttar because you didn't queue at the supermarket. They want us to go back to the days where police, army and navy block major roads without fear and collect N20 each from motorist and refusal to pay will lead to a swift death from their 'accidental discharg'-ing guns.

I pray we don't go back to the ol'soldier briggade.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by sucess001(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2015
[size=20pt]So if elections were not around the corner or if they werent attacking you, you didnt think you should have exposed these former heads of states since?

You see what obasanjo said about him was true? he only uses events and things as long as he benefits him, not nigeria...[/size]
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2015
DP
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2015
I guess his good governance has effect on only a selected few because it didn't reflect on the majority.

Why wait till now to expose past leaders? This guy gets more desperate everyday!

This guy has done nothing for Nigerians in six years, we will only see more of nothing if we return him back to Aso rock in 2015.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2015
Everything is future tense for this president. I will fight corruption, I will crush insurgents, I will expose them. He's not decisive on anything, expose them if you have the stones to, why are you announcing to us. Even his slogan is "bridge to the future". Always talking about what he'll do. This future that they're still building the bridge at the tail end of what normally should be a second term.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by bamosagie(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2015
sojjy:
What is our business with other past administration failure?Nigerians believed in GEJ to perform better than the past government when he was elected but he has shown his level of capability to governance which is even worse than the previous government.
Corruption has been identified as the bane of the nation development which GEJ has been aiding.All past presidents and head of state may not be saint but GEJ is an epitome of failure.
The level of corruption under his watch can't be compared to previous govt. GMB will surely reduce the level of corruption when bn elected in 2015. He has done it before,he will do it again.

I deduce that you are less than 35years old, which means you only know about Buhari's fight against corruption from what you read on paper. The old general was a cruel monster that uses corruption and indiscipline as an excuse like other dictators to clamp down on the right and freedom of his citizens, political class was hounded into prison or exile to intimidate and silent them. After 20 months of the Junta's reign Nigerians celebrated the announcement of IBB's coup.
General Mohammed Buhari coup stagnated Nigeria for 16 years even though he spent just 20 months, he lacks charisma, he is not too bright, not cameral friendly and hate the press.
Most importantly he has glaring disregard for Nigerian constitution, hence he initiated the move to register Nigeria as Islamic country even though the constitution state clearly that Nigeria is a secular state. His comment about implementing sharia all over Nigeria is on record (even though we know its feasibility in a democratic Nigeria is most unlikely).
It is my belief that the general have an Islamic agenda, his choice of pastors as running mate on previous and present election is just a ruse to hide his sinister motive.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by 76Naira(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2015
Sometimes, its tough for me to make sense out of his utterances.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Dee60: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2015
A boy gets 49th position in a class of 50 and rushes home to tell his parents how well he has done! 49 out of 50! What a smart boy this is!
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by pacido: 10:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Nigeria will be a great country the day its citizens start reasoning objectively without bias and ethnic sentiments. How come all the GEJ critics are not disputing the numerous achievements of his govt but are rather busy bringing up superfilious arguments.Are the railways not really working again in nigeria?,are the roads they said they rehabilitated not really done?,are the airports not wearing new looks?,is the revolution in the argricultural sector not real?,are there no youths benefitting from the UWIN and SURE-P programmes of the federal govt?is the unbundling of the PHCN not real or has there really not been an improvement in the power sector?.Even the manisfesto recently released by the APC promised full power by 2019 why not by 2015 ending since they have a magic wand that will make all the problems in Nigeria disappear and as a result won't allow GEJ a second term to consolidate on his achievements..Most importantly what guarantees do the north have that pa buhari will survive the rigours of office through ist amd second term or do they want another excuse to make Osibanjo's govt (in the event of pa buhari being incapacitated)ungovernable again?.Every well meaning Nigeria should think these through and avoid this malicious plot by Tinubu to seize govt by proxy(Osibanjo) and extend his colonialism from Lagos to Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by rhymestech: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2015
GET had all the opportunity to take his campaign issues to the public but he has failed to deliver all he promised to the masses. You need to travel out of lagos and see many people in abject poverty with no hope of a better tomorrow.

I'm actually disappointed in GET and he should have see the hand writing on the way by now. He has embraced corruption so much that the economy has totally become nothing to write home about and he has given the opposition all that it takes to castigate him.

I feel sorry for him cos he looks subdued this day and I wish him all the best.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Guk: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

You expect me to take up this with you? What o have spoken, I have spoken.

Yes pls....i am up for the challenge! Its Verifiable facts; data and figures versus Peppersoup/Beer Parlour fables
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2015
Sometimes I just wonder if they think before they say something ' he will expose failure of ex- head of state'. That is he has been concealing it for 6 years... In my own view such a person should not be trusted, let him start by exposing himself..... Election bullsh**
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by swaggyfunmite: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2015
Oga Jona let's face d reality, ure not competent leader, so leave d place on tym while u still can because I'm very sure if u continue like dis u will disgraced out of office, let others come and try also, Ur tym is up our tym is now
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Guk: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2015
pacido:
Nigeria will be a great country the day its citizens start reasoning objectively without bias and ethnic sentiments. How come all the GEJ critics are not disputing the numerous achievements of his govt but are rather busy bringing up superfilious arguments.Are the railways not really working again in nigeria?,are the roads they said they rehabilitated not really done?,are the airports not wearing new looks?,is the revolution in the argricultural sector not real?,are there no youths benefitting from the UWIN and SURE-P programmes of the federal govt?is the unbundling of the PHCN not real or has there really not been an improvement in the power sector?.Even the manisfesto recently released by the APC promised full power by 2019 why not by 2015 ending since they have a magic wand that will make all the problems in Nigeria disappear and as a result won't allow GEJ a second term to consolidate on his achievements..Most importantly what guarantees do the north have that pa buhari will survive the rigours of office through ist amd second term or do they want another excuse to make Osibanjo's govt (in the event of pa buhari being incapacitated)ungovernable again?.Every well meaning Nigeria should think these through and avoid this malicious plot by Tinubu to seize govt by proxy(Osibanjo) and extend his colonialism from Lagos to Nigeria.

Are the railways not really working again in nigeria? Yes they are and its takes 30 hours from Lagos to Kano

are the airports not wearing new looks? I can only speak for MMIA LAgos that i frequently use. Its DISGRACE par excelence

is the revolution in the argricultural sector not real? I live in Lagos & its the biggest food market....its still full of Imported Rice!

are there no youths benefitting from the UWIN and SURE-P programmes of the federal govt? YouWin is just sharing the National cake with a sprinkle of people. Whats the purpose of YouWin if there is no enabling environment. I spend =N=10,000 every week buying Petrol for generators just for daily 9 hours of work. (Lagos state did not need to create a Youwin to create wealth, they opened up Lekki Epe Expressway and everyone is making a living from the creation of market space. Creating a Market space is better sustainable than giving out handouts. If you do not understand creating a market space, go and ask the Igbo man selling Electrical parts at Agungi, Lekki expressway, they sing praises of Fashola daily; same for the Curtain seller at Igbo Efon; same for the old Landrover owner who ferries sand and cement 16 hours a day or the horticulturist who is selling plants or the white van owner who is moving goods for buyers and sellers around Lekki or the water tank seller at Agungi. A good govt creates Market spaces not dole out handouts to please a few)

is the unbundling of the PHCN not real or has there really not been an improvement in the power sector? We need Protection, not Corruption in the Power sector. The govt did not protect us when Meter maintenance charge was increased from =N=250 to a whoppin =N=750 without electricity bn provided but you have to pay that monthly (ligh or no light) That is wickedness and injustice. You sold Nepa to Private individuals but you are using the same money to pay back to them unimaginable Legacy debts and even get CBN to provide intervention fund for them. We are yet to get over the Aviation intervention fund where Jimoh Ibrahim collected =N-30b+ from govt and returned to Lagos to close down Air Nigeria on the excuse of disloyal staff....SMH

And he has the effontery to say vote me again & Nigerians unintelligently support him

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by joe4christ(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

Did you make sense with that?

OK Buhari will cancel that bill right? So things are done in obscurity.

Like I said I don't like gej but why drag his wife into this? Will you blame Iyabo and OBJ's son too? Bro think before you blab. Abt Buhari, is his certificate issue not a dent on the reputation you defend? Who's going to come out clean on that?

Dont you think it's high time you start being more rational and less sentimental. No?
And for the record, i aint no paid agent of APC, I'm just a Nigerian who desires the best for his country.
I'm not blaming Gej's wife for nothing, i only have problem with men that are incapable controlling their wife's excesses, such a man cannot handle technical leadership responsibilities nor positions, talk more of leading a sensitive position as ''President In Command'' of the most populous black Nation in the world. Such a leader will only end up showing the entire world how clueless and incompetent he is in comparism to other world leaders - as is the case with GEJ.

Dont quote me any further if you aint got any constructive point to argue...
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Bigcake: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2015
kokoA:
At least that's one achievement by his administration. Not enough to earn my precious vote though grin
A precious vote from a leprosy finger? You are dreaming son.......
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Lucky77: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2015
You have not thought of that for the past six years.
No need again, Time is no more on your side.
Buhari will help you do it.
Remember to pack all your luggages.
Ask Mama patience not to forget her spare eye spectacles.
See you at OTUOKE.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by skak(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmm! Only in Nigeria a Phd in zoology is managing human beings instead of rats.... I pity those who support GEJ.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2015
joe4christ:

Dont you think it's high time you start being more rational and less sentimental. No?
And for the record, i aint no paid agent of APC, I'm just a Nigerian who desires the best for his country.
I'm not blaming Gej's wife for nothing, i only have problem with men that are incapable controlling their wife's excesses, such a man cannot handle technical leadership responsibilities nor positions, talk more of leading a sensitive position as ''President In Command'' of the most populous black Nation in the world. Such a leader will only end up showing the entire world how clueless and incompetent he is in comparism to other world leaders - as is the case with GEJ.

And you can control your wife at home? Nonsense! Its either you're not married or your wife bought the phone for u
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Bigcake: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2015
joe4christ:

Do you really have a job?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2015
Guk:

Yes pls....i am up for the challenge! Its Verifiable facts; data and figures versus Peppersoup/Beer Parlour fables

All men to their tent. Stick to your propaganda that you call data and figures. I've got no such time. Have a nice say.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
how did his certificate affect me and my family not to 3 square meal,not to have light.water,security,but gej cluelessness and corruption affect my well being.for now buhari for 2015

Bro if you were industrous, you'll create opportunities or take advantage of same even in GEJs excesses.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Bigcake: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2015
skak:
Hmmm! Only in Nigeria a Phd in zoology is managing human beings instead of rats.... I pity those who support GEJ.
Only big foools like you thinks that way. Go get educated you little riffraf.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by kokoA(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2015
Bigcake:
A precious vote from a leprosy finger? You are dreaming son.......
a vote is a vote and your "Mr. Stealing is not corruption" will not be getting my own.. Ntorrr!!
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Bigcake: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2015
Guk:

Are the railways not really working again in nigeria? Yes they are and its takes 30 hours from Lagos to Kano

are the airports not wearing new looks? I can only speak for MMIA LAgos that i frequently use. Its DISGRACE par excelence

is the revolution in the argricultural sector not real? I live in Lagos & its the biggest food market....its still full of Imported Rice!

are there no youths benefitting from the UWIN and SURE-P programmes of the federal govt? YouWin is just sharing the National cake with a sprinkle of people. Whats the purpose of YouWin if there is no enabling environment. I spend =N=10,000 every week buying Petrol for generators just for daily 9 hours of work. (Lagos state did not need to create a Youwin to create wealth, they opened up Lekki Epe Expressway and everyone is making a living from the creation of market space. Creating a Market space is better sustainable than giving out handouts. If you do not understand creating a market space, go and ask the Igbo man selling Electrical parts at Agungi, Lekki expressway, they sing praises of Fashola daily; same for the Curtain seller at Igbo Efon; same for the old Landrover owner who ferries sand and cement 16 hours a day or the horticulturist who is selling plants or the white van owner who is moving goods for buyers and sellers around Lekki or the water tank seller at Agungi. A good govt creates Market spaces not dole out handouts to please a few)

is the unbundling of the PHCN not real or has there really not been an improvement in the power sector? We need Protection, not Corruption in the Power sector. The govt did not protect us when Meter maintenance charge was increased from =N=250 to a whoppin =N=750 without electricity bn provided but you have to pay that monthly (ligh or no light) That is wickedness and injustice. You sold Nepa to Private individuals but you are using the same money to pay back to them unimaginable Legacy debts and even get CBN to provide intervention fund for them. We are yet to get over the Aviation intervention fund where Jimoh Ibrahim collected =N-30b+ from govt and returned to Lagos to close down Air Nigeria on the excuse of disloyal staff....SMH

And he has the effontery to say vote me again & Nigerians unintelligently support him

Your father wasted his money thinking he has sent a son to school, unknown to him that the said son is a rabbit who reasons like an eediot in a white man's grave.
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2015
pacido:
We should also praise him for our missing $20 billion?
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by imauri: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2015
include urself in that list, stupid idiot
[quote author=FrancisDiote post=29561085][/quote]
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by DonKool1: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Firefire:
DR. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria at the moment.

Please, don't return back to Egypt, don't return back to slavery, this is 2015 and not 1985.

Nigerians should take their destiny in their hands by voting the right candidate, GEJ.

Your have a voice! Your Vote!

One Man

One Woman

One Youth

ONE Vote!

Vote Wisely.

Vote who?
The same BUFFOON that said he knew the sponsors of Boko Haram YEARS AGO BEFORE THEY WENT ON TO KILL TENS OF THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS
Sensationalizing the issue won't help you or the condemner-in-chief of Nigeria.
He was given a chance, he could not tackle corruption and openly admitted as much when he chose to remove fuel subsidy RATHER THAN ENFORCING JUSTICE UPON THOSE THAT FRAUDULENTLY (IF NOT CORRUPTLY BY HIS OWN DEFINITION) COLLECTED BILLIONS OF NAIRA IN SUBSIDY PAYMENTS FOR SUPPLYING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!. He knew them and told us they are too powerful to tackle so the best thing to do is leave them alone and face you lot, the Nigerians he swore an oath to defend at all cost to bear the brunt.
I would rather vote for IBB than vote for that clueless man - that's how bad his tenure has been for the Nation! even IBB admitted as much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... / PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change / Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.