Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members (53904 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:

http://www./apps/forums/topics/show/13107736-sex-in-the-church-top-nigerian-pastor-wife-caught-in-a-show-of-shame

HAHAHA! Fccking retards, madam prophetess I thought you'd have gotten a heads up from your god thru your magic crystal ball, at least he's the all knowing and all seeing. What god has joined improperly, man shall separate properly
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by renegademinds(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
freethinker01 =29609964:
My instint tells me the pastor is ilty.

embarassed

But all d same KONJI na basterd.
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by diasporaman(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Please I need photo, otherwise I don't believe it.
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Harmvirus(f): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Aru na-eme
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Esdb3: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Akosbaba:
Konji o Konji
I read it like the wizkid song zombie o zombie. Is that it?
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
kennygee:
End time pastors, lots of wolves in Sheep's clothing out there.
just like abubakar shekau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by PStacks(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
cheesy grin

Twenty Thousand Naira,

cheesy grin
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by freethinker01: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
David0:

Am not surprise though, it's quite easy to believe d woman's side of d story, but frm wat I read, she never mentioned catching d pastor red-handed. Every word she said was based on suspicion. I dnt trust d pastor though, but d reason she gave is not enough to break her marriage. My take.
an average woman won't reason when she hears any hearsay. Well I mst say u have a point tho' buh u've overlooked the battery and assault in the post, that for me I must say is cogent enough for any woman to file for a divorce. So what's ur take?
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by lockupman(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
All this complaint about pastors slleeping with church members. Thank God it wasn't rape. The s.ex was based on the consent of two adults. Pastor (as a human being) wanted too fuccck and the babe opened her t.oto for easy penetration. So leave the pastor alone abeg. He didn't rape anyone. Let he/she who hasn't Bleep.ed someone other than his partner even before and after marriage cast the first stone.
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Iamvictor(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
The man is ready to change, the wife needs to give him a chance.
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
petrov10:
bill long time no saw
Oil money man, I dey oh. We are working in the background to return GEJ back to Aso Rock . We are not noise-makers, we are action engineers.
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by brooksXXX(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
Well,I'm not suprise,bcus I knw tht the church is becoming worldly while the world is becoming churchy...
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Solowande(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Disciples of satan
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by bigtt76(f): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Spreading the osusu ministry grin
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by ceejay80s(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Come o, dis church no get name, why una like half story, cnn would give full details of the church and how many block wey dem take do the foundation,
why una dey hide the name na?
The name of that thing wey dey kill na poison, but if oyimbo no give am dat name, we no go know and we go dey drink am
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Originalsly: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmm....N20 000 bride price....no wonder he got this gossipy wife....a prophetess who couldn't see all this coming.
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by ruthlaura(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ds one na serious mata,pastor I hail oooooo,ur machine dei wk well
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by link2jude(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
CAN should swim into action and bring this pastor to book
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Judgement 'll surely start 4rm d church!

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Joeg: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by rhames(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by JayJustus(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Pics of the pastor doing it on stage or.... grin

or wedonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by ProsperUSA: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Evil

Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Franchise21(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
crazysaint:
If her wife pussy dont sour nkor? Make im no waka go look for bette thing chop?
Is dat wat u were taught marriage is all abt?
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Missmossy(f): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
shocked Chai!
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by David0(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
freethinker01:
an average woman won't reason when she hears any hearsay. Well I mst say u have a point tho' buh u've overlooked the battery and assault in the post, that for me I must say is cogent enough for any woman to file for a divorce. So what's ur take?

Well as for the battering, u know women how dey ll keep getting into ur head till u do smtn u dnt intend to. Frm my understanding, she has asked d husband n he denied, but frm her observations she wasn't convinced, so she kept hitting d issue. Am just certain she wasn't asking in a peaceful manner, n dat may hv provoked d pastor. But for her to immediately resort to divorce after dat one incidence, for me, I think she drew her conclusions even though she had no concrete evidence against her hubby. A prophetess for dat matter, I won't support her on dis. So far, there's no evidence just based on suspicion. D woman is only a troublesome person looking for excuse to free herself. Since there's no mention of children after 7yrs, maybe she feels d man is nt capable, so an Avenue to liv him.
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Jeanfortune(f): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Is it $20,000 or 20,000 naira for the bride price ? And am paying olosho 30k per night ? Nnah na wa o.
see ur life, money wey u for take marry and even self raise family, chai, there is God o

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jeanfortune:

see ur life, money wey u for take marry and even self raise family, chai, there is God o
LOL, my brother am happily married, just that my angel chose not to live in this country. She is 6hrs flight away. Na my patriotism keep me here.
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by mike85060: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
As the wife is a prophetess let her ask the holy spirit whether her husband is guilty or not
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Emaprince: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:
And still some gullible Nigeria go put pastor for head like gala.
Been a pastor don't mean holiness.
#pastornobeGod
problem is that women are the ones patronizing them.
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Ethereal0110(f): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nonsense and ingredient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.