Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Can This Be Menopause At 30 Years? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can This Be Menopause At 30 Years? (1191 Views)

Age, Menopause Can No Longer Stop Women From Having Babies —IVF Expert / Doctors, Can A Woman Reach Menopause At 45? / Woman, 62, Cured Of 30 Years Insanity After Being Hit By Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be Menopause At 30 Years? by Sabaugo(f): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2015
Please Doctors and co-nairaland in the house i dont know what is wrong with me.Am just in my thirties and my menstural cycle has not been constant.I saw it last august 2014 and nothing since then. I have gone to hospital and received treatment severally but there is no positive result.Am so worried because i cant give birth without this.Your suggestion is highly welcome,HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Can This Be Menopause At 30 Years? by tonychristopher: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Sabaugo:
Please Doctors and co-nairaland in the house i dont know what is wrong with me.Am just in my thirties and my menstural cycle has not been constant.I saw it last august 2014 and nothing since then. I have gone to hospital and received treatment severally but there is no positive result.Am so worried because i cant give birth without this.Your suggestion is highly welcome,HAPPY NEW YEAR

Now things are Changing and women these days are advised to bear child early ...if you had menarche early then expect menopause early

So at what age did your menstruation commence

You might still be ovulating though

Try oestrogen and hormone therapy it works ..visit gyneaocologist and fertility clinics

How old are you and did you have an std
Re: Can This Be Menopause At 30 Years? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Sabaugo:
why passing such nasty judgment on yourself? Remember your confession in times of confusion is the conclusion to your condition. why don't you get married first and see how things pan out,...
Re: Can This Be Menopause At 30 Years? by sherrylo: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2015
AdeniyiA:

why passing such nasty judgment on yourself? Remember your confession in times of confusion is the conclusion to your condition. why don't you get married first and see how things pan out,...

NONSENSE
Re: Can This Be Menopause At 30 Years? by dunhill20: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2015
The reason why people face such problems is because they don't care for their health. They don't take steps to prevent illnesses. U might think I'm out to sell products to u. I am 100% sure that with supplements that contains st. Johns wort and don quai, u will see ur menstral cycle within a month. Whatsapp or call 08136478517
Re: Can This Be Menopause At 30 Years? by ifetuyi: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hello Sabaugo, sorry about the awkward situation. Read about simple remedy you can use for irregular period and other fertility issue

However, you need to get your hormones balanced. You can send me a mail if you have further questions
Re: Can This Be Menopause At 30 Years? by oluite(f): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
@Poster
You need to see a gyneacologist and do a full hormonal assessment. Hormonal imbalance and other medical conditions can cause irregular periods as well not neccessarily menopause. Please go to the hospital and makesure you see a gyneacologist.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Obtain A Birth Certificate Many Years After Birth? / He Is 30+ But Gat A Joystick Of A 10yr Old / How Can One Stop Drooling When Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.