Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? (7426 Views)

What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? by Thebrightest(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
softysparky:
What is rape.
Go to any tout hideout you see at night on semi nude cloths, and tell them to practically show you what rape mean
Re: Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? by annexes: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
yemi2plus:

1. The lady was not tied down. Remember, it was only a guy that raped her.

2. She was drugged either.

3. I don't think that's possible, use one hand to open and wear a condom? No!
N0 3 is possible bro, tear up wit teeth, then roll up with one hand, its very simple.
Re: Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Never trust woman word unless you wanna die quick. . Just pretend as if you trust her and do your research.

Girls too dey lie. . .

What is male friend? I hate it when ladies said they ve male friend because theirs probability dat ur male friend can ve sex with you without stress.

I don't like girls visiting male friend because if your male friend didn't ve intention of having sex with you his friends can persuade him to sleep with U.

@op is possible for one guy to rape a babe. . .

My GF can't tell me she wanna go and visit male friend unless she's looking for my trouble. . .

Which kind friend tiger and cart dey do. . .

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? by yemi2plus(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2015
^ Funny!
Re: Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? by Ajani2plus(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2015
My Answer is NO, he can't. Considering the Seconds involved in the #tearing nd wearing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys In The House, Which Of These 3 Do You Prefer ?? / ... / Man Requested For A Prostitute In Asaba And His Daughter Showed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.