Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? (1362 Views)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by Revolution: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Do you think Jonathan should have visited Borno, Yobe and Adamawa? I think he should but e no get liver. If GEJ were President of the US I am sure he won't have visited Afghanistan and Iraq.
Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by omenka(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jonathan's refusal or inability to visit such hotbeds is a clear indication of the incompetence of our security agencies. If they can not secure the life of the president, how much less ordinary citizens

2 Likes

Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by SweetJoystick(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan's refusal or inability to visit such hotbeds is a clear indication of the incompetence of our security agencies. If they can not secure the life of the president, how much less ordinary citizens
I wonder

2 Likes

Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:

My brother you that is competent, why not go commemorate with your brothers there?

1 Like

Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by dguyindcorner(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

My brother you that is competent, why not go commemorate with your brothers there?

wetin dis one dey talk?

1 Like

Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by temitemi1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
It won't be a bad thing if buhari as a past leader n mastermind of boko haram visit the region...GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by omenka(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

Are you sure you know the meaning of that word?undecided

1 Like

Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:
Are you sure you know the meaning of that word?undecided

Exactly why I use it to prove a point to a colleague. That what you'll see is the word and attack me for the word immediately. Goodluck with your petty politicizing

BTW, ain't the killers your brothers/friends? Wouldn't you go and celebrate with them? Or you're scared of your friends too

1 Like

Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by temitemi1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Abioooo
omenka:
Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by ba7man(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

Does he control the Army, Navy, Airforce, Police and countless para-millitary outfits + Billions of dollars??
Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by omenka(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

Exactly why I use it to prove a point to a colleague. That what you'll see is the word and attack me for the word immediately. Goodluck with your petty politicizing

BTW, ain't the killers your brothers/friends? Wouldn't you go and celebrate with them? Or you're scared of your friends too
Nope. You wanna know what I'm scared of; people like you procreating and spreading your genes across the population.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by dharyour93(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Revolution:
Do you think Jonathan should have visited Borno, Yobe and Adamawa? I think he should but e no get liver. If GEJ were President of the US I am sure he won't have visited Afghanistan and Iraq.

First and foremost, I'm no a GEJist. But please you should not compare the president of Nigeria to The President of the Greatest country in the world (USA)
Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
dguyindcorner:

wetin dis one dey talk?

No wonder you'll never leave the corner

1 Like

Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by lacasa: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Cos He doesn't give a damn

1 Like

Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:
Nope. You wanna know what I'm scared of; people like you procreating and spreading your genes across the population.

Have a nice day.

Yessir. now ride on with your daily job. Sing the priases of your masters and condemn GEJ as always.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by dguyindcorner(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

No wonder you'll never leave the corner

yea hanging in a corner like a bat watching the deeds of the birds.

Not for a warped mind like you to understand
Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
dguyindcorner:

yea hanging in a corner like a bat watching the deeds of the birds.

Not for a warped mind like you to understand

Thank you. Now run along

1 Like

Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by Ngwakwe: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Yes US Army only do that when they can guarantee his safety.

On the contrary, Nigeria Army is trying to secure their barracks let alone guarantee the safety of the President.

Until a time when our military is 100% capable and with less saboteurs, no visit is assured.

1 Like

Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by dguyindcorner(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
temitemi1:
It won't be a bad thing if buhari as a past leader n mastermind of boko haram visit the region...GEJ till 2019!!!

We are comparing two incumbents, you are referring to the past head of state. Judge yourself, how many koboko should they wipe you?
Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by Revolution: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
dharyour93:

First and foremost, I'm no a GEJist. But please you should not compare the president of Nigeria to The President of the Greatest country in the world (USA)

But the Prime Minster of the UK and several other European countries have also visited Afghanistan and Iraq.
Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by Revolution: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Yes US Army only do that when they can guarantee his safety.

On the contrary, Nigeria Army is trying to secure their barracks let alone guarantee the safety of the President.

Until a time when our military is 100% capable and with less saboteurs, no visit is assured.

Actually, the US military is not able to guarantee the President's safety that's why the visit is usually top secret and unannounced. Jonathan could visit the north east in the same way, make sure it is top secret. Instead, due to incompetence and lack of security tactics, when Jonathan was thinking of visiting Chibok, after being heavily criticized by the foreign press for his inaction after the kidnapping, it was announced in the media where, when and how he would be visiting.
Re: US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? by dharyour93(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Revolution:

But the Prime Minster of the UK and several other European countries have also visited Afghanistan and Iraq.

You're still comparing Nigeria to Some Developed countries.

If GEJ goes to the troubled area and something happens to him, na una go still talk say WHO SEND AM

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About This Picture? / We’ll Correct The Lapses In The Oil Sector, Says Jonathan-finally Accepting Rot! / Photos: Ndigbo Endorse APC Candidates As They Pay Fashola A Courtesy Visit Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.