Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:08 PM

O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend (2579 Views)

O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by 04kaa: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
If yall niggaz impress me i just might come back. ! O4KA is here PAY HOMAGE TO THE GREAT NAIRALAND BATTLE EMCEE.

WHO EVER IS STRONG ENOUGH AMONG YALL CAN COME CHALLENGE ME RIGHT NOW, LIKE RIGHT NOW. CHALLEnGE ME AND GET BODIED.

open challENGE@!!

O4KA THE BEAST!
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by SDC2(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
04kaa:
If yall niggaz impress me i just might come back. ! O4KA is here PAY HOMAGE TO THE GREAT NAIRALAND BATTLE EMCEE.

WHO EVER IS STRONG ENOUGH AMONG YALL CAN COME CHALLENGE ME RIGHT NOW, LIKE RIGHT NOW. CHALLEnGE ME AND GET BODIED.

open challENGE@!!

O4KA THE BEAST!
your personality alone reeks wackness

#fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by 04kaa: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
for real, u can tell someone's personality with just 6 lines online?... interesting ...u must be the most intelligent member from ur local govt
Go ask about me...04ka THE GREAT Ebora merindinlogun

WHEN I WAS RULING NAIRALAND , LIL KIDS LIKE YOU, IBIME AND CO WERE YET TO BE BORN . BOW DOWN! THE RULER IS BACK!

add me on psn my psn is BolajiFlowshow and come and get bodied in my new Battle rap game on PS4

add me on xbox one too, i play killer instinct gamertag is AlertedDrake

who are the best 3 emcees out in NL now, i want to body them right now in a battle ! THE KING OF KINGS IS BACK !
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by dkronicle(m): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
O4ka, sounds like a shit..cheesy
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by fijiano202(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
SDC2:
your personality alone reeks wackness

#fact
oga u can take the mantle now.....ur killer punch is enuf to crown u
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by 04kaa: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lmao, U kids have no idea what you are getting into, keep coming in, I want u all to fall into my Trap. O4KA the Nairaland king is HERE!
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Who's this housefly buzzing around? undecided
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by SmokingGunZ(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ofokasibe cheesy
What happened to yur previous moniker?

grin
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by 04kaa: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
hahaha, am still looking for ur Best emcee to battle, whoever is the Best is gettin it, my bars are ready.! anyone up for a battle should holla at me

O4KA IS BACK!
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by SDC2(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
fijiano202:
oga u can take the mantle now.....ur killer punch is enuf to crown u
sure, but I'm not seeing any mantle neither I'm i seeing a crown on this o4oka dude, talking bout my killer punches? They useless if I dnt see anyone worthy enough to have a feel of em.
04kaa:
for real, u can tell someone's personality with just 6 lines online?... interesting ...u must be the most intelligent member from ur local govt
Go ask about me...04ka THE GREAT Ebora merindinlogun
WHEN I WAS RULING NAIRALAND , LIL KIDS LIKE YOU, IBIME AND CO WERE YET TO BE BORN . BOW DOWN! THE RULER IS BACK!
add me on psn my psn is BolajiFlowshow and come and get bodied in my new Battle rap game on PS4
add me on xbox one too, i play killer instinct gamertag is AlertedDrake
who are the best 3 emcees out in NL now, i want to body them right now in a battle ! THE KING OF KINGS IS BACK !
Seriously Lad; this game has evolved - you'ld just get eaten up like fried gizzard within the shortest possible time.
Trust me

3 Likes

Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
04kaa ... you can battle one of the hottest emcees currently.. -- Warriblood ..
grin clowns
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by 04kaa: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Darkrebel:
04kaa ... you can battle one of the hottest emcees currently.. -- Warriblood ..
grin clowns

hahaha, is Warriblood very wack? i want to battle YEYENatu First lol

where is ibime, streetwise, sauron, dbr, lalaboi, Tosinadeda, mikus and co , are all my goons still in here?
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
04kaa:

where is ibime, streetwise, sauron, dbr, lalaboi, Tosinadeda, mikus and co , are all my goons still in here?
ofoka the legends saw your works in flow for rank grin

1 Like

Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by goshikid: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
04kaa:

hope u bring ur former wife sauron! grin
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
04kaa:
hahaha, am still looking for ur Best emcee to battle, whoever is the Best is gettin it, my bars are ready.! anyone up for a battle should holla at me

O4KA IS BACK!
wahala man..don land ,but sauron is no more here ohtongue...hellcome where you run go?cheesy
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by 04kaa: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
SuperSauce:
wahala man..don land ,but sauron is no more here ohtongue...hellcome where you run go?cheesy

sauron is on twitter, i will get him to come back here, we need to resurrect this shit,so many wack emcees here, These are not the rappers i raised! even the ladies i trained are not wack, the ladies here are wack beyond comprehension...this is unacceptable for my legacy lol

YEYENATU what the heck is that, That name is too Hiphop YEYE u need to attend 04ka's school of rap to become dope.

1 Like

Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by sosiqdude(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
##Rushed in with a bottle of ORIJIN##

Who dey make that noise??!!!??!! EH

1 Like

Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by Emaprince: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmm!!!...ofoka,long time o!
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by gottoboy(m): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Welcome
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by LooNat11kk: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2015
Lol this clown is back
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
04kaa:

sauron is on twitter, i will get him to come back here, we need to resurrect this shit,so many wack emcees here, These are not the rappers i raised! even the ladies i trained are not wack, the ladies here are wack beyond comprehension...this is unacceptable for my legacy lol

YEYENATU what the heck is that, That name is too Hiphop YEYE u need to attend 04ka's school of rap to become dope.
pls do. We need to be sure he's not cooger. grin

1 Like

Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by 007Bruce: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
04kaa:

open challENGE@!!

O4KA THE BEAST!
who the phuck is you? undecided

1 Like

Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by 04kaa: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
007Bruce:
who the phuck is you? undecided

Lil nigga ask about the KING... YOUR KING IS BACK!
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by 007Bruce: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
04kaa:

Lil nigga ask about the KING... YOUR KING IS BACK!
hey chill - aint you the same nucca with abeni agbon & fan yogo bars? undecided

1 Like

Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
007Bruce:
niga show sum respect cheesy

1 Like

Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by 007Bruce: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
niga show sum respect cheesy
Loool
respect is reciprocal...
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by gottoboy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
007Bruce:
Loool
respect is reciprocal...
Fact!!!
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2015
O4ka don come again sha
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by 04kaa: 6:59am On Jan 09, 2015
007Bruce:

lol, thats 2006 bars maybe? when boys were younger?
This is 2015 , YOUR KING NOW SPITS FIRE LIKE CINDER FROM KILLER INSTINCT

I need someone to chew up in a battle, one of u should accept my battle challenge!
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by 007Bruce: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2015
04kaa:

lol, thats 2006 bars maybe? when boys were younger?
This is 2015 , YOUR KING NOW SPITS FIRE LIKE CINDER FROM KILLER INSTINCT

I need someone to chew up in a battle, one of u should accept my battle challenge!
drop something on ffr lets verify the cinderity cheesy
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by teddybiyasi(f): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2015
04kaa:
we have females rapping here now?,..omg YEYENATU, that sounds like a good hiphop name, who is the chic, let her come out, O4ka wants to question her. Yeyenatu interesting !.lol

where is Sharon ..shaz baby !

so the Teddybiasi chic ran away, lmao.thats so not hiphop...Yeyenatu is the queen abeg, with a name like yeyenatu she wins by default

https://www.nairaland.com/1877570/teddybiyasi-vs-yeyenatu

enjoy
Re: O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend by obainojazz(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2015
d name sounds like
or ffuck her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beef Wif Me / ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz***** / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.