Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

JOHESU Picks Holes In Yayale Ahmed Report! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JOHESU Picks Holes In Yayale Ahmed Report! (15866 Views)

JOHESU Directs Members To Commence Strike Action By 12 Midnight / Health Workers "JOHESU" Calls Off Strike / JOHESU Strike Claims Nigeria’s Only Neuropathologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOHESU Picks Holes In Yayale Ahmed Report! by Samgreguc(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Zeus777:
u ve been economical wt ur contribution since this thread started. Why don't u just make ur point
Have you seen the report?

Meanwhile,, did you read where it said one body will do the work of 15 different bodies in regulating?
Re: JOHESU Picks Holes In Yayale Ahmed Report! by Zeus777: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Samgreguc:

Have you seen the report?

Meanwhile,, did you read where it said one body will do the work of 15 different bodies in regulating?
yea and I think that's the right thing to do

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Picks Holes In Yayale Ahmed Report! by Samgreguc(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Zeus777:
yea and I think that's the right thing to do
PCN, MDCN etc will be merge and you think regulating will be done effectively?
Re: JOHESU Picks Holes In Yayale Ahmed Report! by Zeus777: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Samgreguc:

PCN, MDCN etc will be merge and you think regulating will be done effectively?
when they are merged the council heads would know and focus on those bodies that are indeed clinically relevant

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Picks Holes In Yayale Ahmed Report! by Samgreguc(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
Zeus777:
when they are merged the council heads would know and focus on those bodies that are indeed clinically relevant
Only clinically relevant? What happens to others?
Re: JOHESU Picks Holes In Yayale Ahmed Report! by heykims(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
I'm really enjoying this thread, NMA vs JOHESU
JOHESUites, abeg forfeit ur permanent staff status to earn a positive yield on the Consultancy struggle.
But even if d nurses, pharmacists etc agree (wch is almost 100% unlikely), I trust the security personnel, messengers, cleaners, record officers etc, they will never consent, never agree, they will explode..
What do we do now?
I hope Buhari resolves this issue sternly
Sai Buhari....
Re: JOHESU Picks Holes In Yayale Ahmed Report! by lexib(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2015
enny09:
yayale was told to resolve the problem in the health sector, the commitee should have carry all health practioner along and even make sure every practioner in the health are satisfy with d outcome b4 releasing the report, definately the outcome of this report have already failed since it has not met the main aim of setting up the commitee, what a waste of money on this committee since johesu making more than 90% of the work force in the health sector rejected it, the committee did not solve any problem but now we are back to where we are b4, and the president is relying on this report to solve d problem in health sector definately jonathan is far from solving the problem in our health sector.

Dear ignoramus,
Yayale Ahmed was not set up to profer solution that will please everybody, of cos that is not possible. it was set up to provide recommendations which will be strictly based on " International Best Practices" regardless of whose ox is gored. They have gone round the world and studies countries with the best framework for healthcare services and have come up with recommendations that will be best for Nigerians, not JOHESU or NMA. Any attempt to fight this report is tantamount to fighting Nigeria, as such, the Government should recognise it (JOHESU's activities) as a form of terrorism and quickly do the needful before it festers like Boko haram.
I hope I have reduced ur ignorance level a bit.
Have a nice day sir!

9 Likes

Re: JOHESU Picks Holes In Yayale Ahmed Report! by ceaser: 6:08am On Jan 18, 2015
Zeus777:

You see, I believe this issue of one body administering all is being rejected by lab technician led-johesu simply because it will now puncture their plans of rapidly churning out 'consultants' as if making biscuits on a conveyor belt. Sincerely speaking, if you know the stuff you are made of, you don't have to be afraid. Why would I be afraid of "being sent to jail for corruption by a new administration" when I've not committed any financial crimes? I don't see most doctors having issues with this cos I don't know what could be worse treatment than what they currently go through in their various post graduate colleges and hospitals during their years as residents.

It's still johesu's wildest dream of getting undeserved credit, undue recognition and getting so much from little work that is still driving them to reject this offer. I'm sure that just as the average Nigerian doctor did not even object to the constituent members of the Yayale Ahmed committee even though doctors' representation was seriously underwhelming, is the same way that they wouldn't really bother even if the proposed administering body contains ONLY johesuite (Nurses, Pharms, lab technicians, record officers, health attendants, account officers, security etc.

This is because 'what will be will be'. You can't change reality and truth even if you use MONEY to promote lies for years. The international best practices that johesu tasked the yayale Ahmed commitee to bring is exactly what they have done, so why discredit it again? For goodness sake, what exactly do they want?!

5 Likes

Re: JOHESU Picks Holes In Yayale Ahmed Report! by Samgreguc(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2015
Zeus777:
There is a course that is of industrial relevance. What do you say about that?
Re: JOHESU Picks Holes In Yayale Ahmed Report! by Zeus777: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Samgreguc:

There is a course that is of industrial relevance. What do you say about that?
when they are merged. The ones that are "industrially relevant " would face it's relevance rather than seekin unecessary relevance where there REALY exist non. The plain advantage of combining this councils is that excesses and conflicting directives given by these individual councils will be checked. Imagin MLSCN last year sent directives to each nigerian university to open a faculty for MLS without regard for NUC!!! Isn't that preposterous ?
Re: JOHESU Picks Holes In Yayale Ahmed Report! by Samgreguc(m): 5:43am On Feb 07, 2015
Zeus777:
when they are merged. [B]The ones that are "industrially relevant " would face it's relevance rather than seekin unecessary relevance where there REALY exist non[/B]. The plain advantage of combining this councils is that excesses and conflicting directives given by these individual councils will be checked. Imagin MLSCN last year sent directives to each nigerian university to open a faculty for MLS without regard for NUC!!! Isn't that preposterous ?
I don't understand the bolded pls expantiate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease). / ✅✅Original Samsu Oil (Fastest cure for premature ejaculation)✅✅ / Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.