Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:31 PM

Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress (7103 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bollywood Actor ? / Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress / Best Paid Nollywood Actor/Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by sexyLeamon(f): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2008
here is mine

actors
Shah Rukh
John Abraham
Hrithik Roshan
shahid kapoor
Akshay Kumar

actress
Kajol
Rani Mukherji
kangana ranaut
Priety Zinta
priyanka

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by MadMax1(f): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2008
Actors
Aamir Khan. He rules!
Hrithrik Roshan. Gorgeous.

Actresses
Kajol
Priety Zinta

2 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Sunkanmi: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2008
My Ranking.
Hrithrik Roshan, Salman Khan, Amir Khan, John Abraham

Kajol, Ashwarya Rai Bachchan, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherji

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2010
Actors

Shah Rukh Khan-   There are some people you just love naturally without even knowing why, srk is one of them people. So loveable even the most hateful person can not help but love him. He made me laugh in badshah and Duplicate, he taught me love in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, he made me cry in Devdas and Kal Ho Na Ho,
He scary the hell outta me in Baazigar, He taught me the important of parental love in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, I enjoyed him kicking asses in Don, He moved me in My name is Khan. SRK has done it all.  he will remains my number1 forever nothing is gonna change it I luv him to death

Aamir Khan-
   I have not been disappointed by him not once. A very versatile actor, he throws himself in any role and I mean any role with ease. Aamir has redefined Indian cinema again and again. When I want to watch good cinema, I watch an Aamir movie. He is indeed a Mr Perfectionist (I know he don't like being called that grin)  but truth be told he's the best actor in bollywood. A very fineeeeeeeeeeeee actor.

Salman Khan-  Many actors come and go, salman have stand the test of time. Many actors come, delivers a blockbuster and disappear. Some come and make wave with their good looks, and all of a sudden people start getting sick of them  and POP they are gone! He has constantly being in the top list from best actors to most popular stars, highest fans following, most good looking men, Salman is always wanted. The media keep sabotaging his image, but his fan following just keep on growing. And we don't care what they all say, we loveeeeeeee salman. 

Ajay Devgan-
  He is so so so so talented. With so many silly acting and crap actors in bollywood nowdays, God, I wonder what would have happen if not for actors like Ajay. Ajay Devgan is what I called a serious actor. He is a no-nonsense actor. He got a very classy style of acting, and His acting is always on point. I also love the fact that he stay away from all those silly awards shows, and silly events. He does his work, and go back home to his wife (my kind of man grin)

Akshay Kumar-  He is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. From action to comedy, from comedy o romance  from romance to family drama, to hard hitting issues. Akshay has done it all. He have tramfromed and re innovate himself over the years, and thats why I never get
bore of him cus I know he has something new to offer everytime. He doesn't stay afloat like others.

Hrithik Roshan-
  The lord knows how many times I say this a day,  Susanne Roshan is a damnnnnnnnnnn lucky woman. Damnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! Hrithik is yummmmmmmmmy kiss Hrithik Roshan is Mr. Perfect with a bonus talent. A greek God look, a charismatic presence,  a fantastic actor, and a total super star Hrithik is all in one package. My list will be incomplete without him.

Saif Ali Khan-  Some guys are a James Bond wanna be. They try soooooooo hard to be cool is not even funny. If you are one of  those guys, then you may want to
meet Saif, he could teach you one or two things on how to be cool. Saif Ali Khan was born naturally cool. Whether in movies, at awards shows, events, interviews,
Saif is always at his coolest best. The dude is so confident so confident, (not overconfident) God I can see why Kareena left Shahid for him. I really love him in a negative role. He is so good at been badass Saif is awesome.

Shahid Kapoor
- From a cutiepie to a fully grown hot man I have love Shahid all along. I feel so happy now days seeing him in the spot light.
And boy can he dance, an awesome dancer and now a great actor Shahid has come a long way.

Ranbir Kapoor-
  He may be new, but Ranbir is power house of talent, and oh yeah he got my attention. Def the next big thing in bollywood. He is so talented,
and he is def a superstar material.

Akshaye Khanna-
He may not be that popular, but he surely is a very good actor. From a villainous role in race to the sweet and romantic hero in taal
and the extremely funny Jai in Hulchul. Akshaye Khanna is an actor of all seasons. One actor who is very underrated also.

Emraan Hashmi-  Other actors spend hours in the gym trying to build a huge body Emraan Hashmi do not give a poo abt that and he is still very liked by his fans why?
I guess is called "luck" lol just kidding. But jokes apart he does not try too hard, he has proven himself as a great actor. With no big name behind him, Emraan still standout and I luv him.

Vivek Oberoi-
  He is  one of the most versatile actors of Bollywood. He is in the same league with Aamir and srk only difference is that, he does not get the full  recognition
that he deserved. He is one of the most talented actors, yet very very underrated. Fate have play some terrible jokes on this dude. His relationship with Aishwarya ria
just saw the bad of him, but thank God is all over now, and with his new movie rakta charitra I believe his career is back on track

Arjun Rampal-  Some idiots say "he is all good look with zero talent" I say fu%%%ck youselves haters we still love Arjun. And I do believe that he is a good actor. Thank God now people are taking him seriously after rock on.

John Abraham-  Hot hot hot hot God I need some water. To be honest he is not that of a great actor, but he's improving.

Farhan Akhtar-   Look for good acting in the dictionary and you will find Farhan Akhtar's name. He play the role of a loser brilliantly in karthik calling karthik. He was awesome playing the role of a nobody who wants to be somebody in Luck by chance. And he was just unbelievable in rock on. I really hope he keep on acting though
he is a also a great director, I would really want to see more of him as an actor.

Amitabh Bachchan - I am not such a big fan, but he is a legend and I really appreciate his great style of acting for that I give him a spot in my
list.

Sanjay dutt - Style= Sanjay Dutt.

Abhishek Bachchan- From father to son grin I am a huge Abhishek fan. He is a very loveable person, he def has the X factor.

Brb with the ladies

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Afam4eva(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2010
I'm the master of bollywood movies and below are my best.

Best Actor = Sunny Deol(I love this guy's action movies)
Best Actress = Rani Mukheje
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2010
I m back with the list of my favourite actresses. Took like forever grin grin grin

1) Kajol- She is not only my favourite, but kajol Devgan is the best actress in bollywood no question. She hardly gets it wrong.
Talk abt an effortless actress and Kajol come to mind. She is not one of those actresses that bank on good looks alone. She has
the talent, class, look, and a great sense of judgment. She choose her roles very wisely just like Aamir. I admire her, I adore her
and she has remain my favourite over the years. I luv almost all her films esp kuch kuch hota hai, Fanna, U me aur hum ( This is our movie me and my bf. He has no choice poor thing i forced him to watch it grin  grin grin) Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Gupt, and all other movies with srk. She deserve all the praises she gets, all the awards, the fans, I believe she deserve more.

2) Rani- Not just as an actress, I luv rani as a person also. she is a beautiful person. Kajol just has a bit over her but seriously she is not far behind Kajol on my favourite list. She is a very natural actress and it is very well  reflected in the ease with which she plays variety of roles. I started liking her even more after watching her on koffee with karan along side Kajol and SRK. This lady handle herself with such dignity, grace and poise. I have great respect for her.

3)Maduri- Probably the most beautiful woman to ever grace the screen of india cinema. She is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful  Forget Aishwarya Ria, When you talk abt timeless beauty only one name come to my mind Madhuri Dixit. Oh I've missed her  cry cry   Madhuri acting is very emotive in tragedy scene( Devdas and injaam and Prem purtagiya). Madhuri acting is Expressive and mesmerizing in Romantic scene ( Sajaan) Madhuri acting is sensational in crying and serious scene(  beta,khalnayak, Koyla) Madhuri acting is very natural in negative roles.( pukaar) Madhuri acting is very nice in comedy ( kheel and Raja) She is one of the best actresses to come out of bollywood and I really really miss her.

4) Kareena- I have loved her from her over-acting days till now. grin Though she used to over act then she was still likeable and I was still a big fan, and I blindly watch any movie Kareena Kapoor features in. I am so happy for her now that she's considered the best actress in bollywood today. I absolutely loved her in Jab we met. I watched the movie over 5 times. She was also mindblowing in 3idiots.

5) Kangana Ranuat- This is a favourite list which has resulted Kanagana at number5. If this was the best actress in bollywood list Kngana would have been at number two right behind Kajol. This girl is a power house of talent. She impressed me with her very first film Gangster. I was like "who is this new girl?" DAMN SHE CAN ACT. i MEAN ACTUALLY ACT. After Gangster, I thought to myself "naa she can't do better then this" But then she came again blowing me off with her performance in woh lambhe.  Shortly after came one of the best performances I've seen in recent time with her role as an arrogant model addicted to drugs in Fashion overshadowing Priyanka's part. Kangana Ranuat plays her roles like she lives it! She gets right into the skin of the character. She def has something special to be one of Madhuri favourite actresses. She will go a long way. And I also luv her style. She is stylish.

6) Urmila- Why this woman is underrated, is something that has baffles my mind for years.  undecided undecided like seriously she is such a wonderful actress yet she doesn't get the recognition that Kareena, Rani Aishwarya ria and Kajol gets. She is so pretty but there's much much more than just a pretty face to this lady. She's played more varied types of roles than pretty much any other Bollywood starlet and played them all well. Even when hampered by a weak script (for example Kaun) she shines like a jewel both in terms of beauty and ability. And at an age where the majority of Bollywood actresses are considered past their prime, Urmila's not just still going strong but she's doing some of her best work ever.

7) Priety Zinta- cute cute cute and over cute lol. Preity is so adorable with her lovely smile. She is cute, has a bubbly personality, and she can also act not forgetting her great sense of fashion.

cool  Priyanka Chopra- From a negative role in aitraaz to her awesome performance in fashion Priyanka has done some wonderful roles. Her alluring beauty only add to her charm.

9) Aishwarya Ria- She is really a good actress but I guess her beauty overshadowed her acting abilities. I mean who can forget her in Devdas or Hum dil dil chuke sanam or even taal.

10) Kokona Sen- yet another underrated actress. She is such a wonderful actress but bollywood refuse to see her beyond "best supporting actresses" roles

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by alenfort: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2011
My Favorite Bollywood Actor or actress is

1. Katrina Kaif.
2. Diya Mirza.
3. Amruta Rao.
4. Salman Khan.
5. Dharmendra.
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 18, 2011
Katrina Kaif is number one? wow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Eric78: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2011
My favorite bollywood actor is Shah Rukh. I like his acting. he’s a fantastic actor.
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by pkasso(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
Sorry not into Bollywood .Movies too sentimental for me
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by maurya: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2011
Ranbeer and Priyanka rocks

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2011
p_kasso:

Sorry not into Bollywood .Movies too sentimental for me
Did anybody push you into here?
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by pkasso(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2011
rokiatu:

Did anybody push you into here?
Nah just mysteriously wandered into the thread out of curiosity.
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 20, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by pkasso(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2011
rokiatu:

undecided undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2011
Do not post here again. tongue
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2011
pls flash mine 08184823632
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2011
Are you lost?

This is not the dating up section.
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2011
Sha Rukh Khna of course.
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by sexyLeamon(f): 4:57am On May 23, 2011
rokiatu:

I m back with the list of my favourite actresses. Took like forever grin grin grin

1) Kajol- She is not only my favourite, but kajol Devgan is the best actress in bollywood no question. She hardly gets it wrong.
Talk abt an effortless actress and Kajol come to mind. She is not one of those actresses that bank on good looks alone. She has
the talent, class, look, and a great sense of judgment. She choose her roles very wisely just like Aamir. I admire her, I adore her
and she has remain my favourite over the years. I luv almost all her films esp kuch kuch hota hai, Fanna, U me aur hum ( This is our movie me and my bf. He has no choice poor thing i forced him to watch it grin grin grin) Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Gupt, and all other movies with srk. She deserve all the praises she gets, all the awards, the fans, I believe she deserve more.

2) Rani- Not just as an actress, I luv rani as a person also. she is a beautiful person. Kajol just has a bit over her but seriously she is not far behind Kajol on my favourite list. She is a very natural actress and it is very well reflected in the ease with which she plays variety of roles. I started liking her even more after watching her on koffee with karan along side Kajol and SRK. This lady handle herself with such dignity, grace and poise. I have great respect for her.

3)Maduri- Probably the most beautiful woman to ever grace the screen of india cinema. She is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful Forget Aishwarya Ria, When you talk abt timeless beauty only one name come to my mind Madhuri Dixit. Oh I've missed her cry cry Madhuri acting is very emotive in tragedy scene( Devdas and injaam and Prem purtagiya). Madhuri acting is Expressive and mesmerizing in Romantic scene ( Sajaan) Madhuri acting is sensational in crying and serious scene( beta,khalnayak, Koyla) Madhuri acting is very natural in negative roles.( pukaar) Madhuri acting is very nice in comedy ( kheel and Raja) She is one of the best actresses to come out of bollywood and I really really miss her.

4) Kareena- I have loved her from her over-acting days till now. grin Though she used to over act then she was still likeable and I was still a big fan, and I blindly watch any movie Kareena Kapoor features in. I am so happy for her now that she's considered the best actress in bollywood today. I absolutely loved her in Jab we met. I watched the movie over 5 times. She was also mindblowing in 3idiots.

5) Kangana Ranuat- This is a favourite list which has resulted Kanagana at number5. If this was the best actress in bollywood list Kngana would have been at number two right behind Kajol. This girl is a power house of talent. She impressed me with her very first film Gangster. I was like "who is this new girl?" DAMN SHE CAN ACT. i MEAN ACTUALLY ACT. After Gangster, I thought to myself "naa she can't do better then this" But then she came again blowing me off with her performance in woh lambhe. Shortly after came one of the best performances I've seen in recent time with her role as an arrogant model addicted to drugs in Fashion overshadowing Priyanka's part. Kangana Ranuat plays her roles like she lives it! She gets right into the skin of the character. She def has something special to be one of Madhuri favourite actresses. She will go a long way. And I also luv her style. She is stylish.

6) Urmila- Why this woman is underrated, is something that has baffles my mind for years. undecided undecided like seriously she is such a wonderful actress yet she doesn't get the recognition that Kareena, Rani Aishwarya ria and Kajol gets. She is so pretty but there's much much more than just a pretty face to this lady. She's played more varied types of roles than pretty much any other Bollywood starlet and played them all well. Even when hampered by a weak script (for example Kaun) she shines like a jewel both in terms of beauty and ability. And at an age where the majority of Bollywood actresses are considered past their prime, Urmila's not just still going strong but she's doing some of her best work ever.

7) Priety Zinta- cute cute cute and over cute lol. Preity is so adorable with her lovely smile. She is cute, has a bubbly personality, and she can also act not forgetting her great sense of fashion.

cool Priyanka Chopra- From a negative role in aitraaz to her awesome performance in fashion Priyanka has done some wonderful roles. Her alluring beauty only add to her charm.

9) Aishwarya Ria- She is really a good actress but I guess her beauty overshadowed her acting abilities. I mean who can forget her in Devdas or Hum dil dil chuke sanam or even taal.

10) Kokona Sen- yet another underrated actress. She is such a wonderful actress but bollywood refuse to see her beyond "best supporting actresses" roles

rokiatu:

Actors

Shah Rukh Khan- There are some people you just love naturally without even knowing why, srk is one of them people. So loveable even the most hateful person can not help but love him. He made me laugh in badshah and Duplicate, he taught me love in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, he made me cry in Devdas and Kal Ho Na Ho,
He scary the hell outta me in Baazigar, He taught me the important of parental love in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, I enjoyed him kicking asses in Don, He moved me in My name is Khan. SRK has done it all. he will remains my number1 forever nothing is gonna change it I luv him to death

Aamir Khan-
I have not been disappointed by him not once. A very versatile actor, he throws himself in any role and I mean any role with ease. Aamir has redefined Indian cinema again and again. When I want to watch good cinema, I watch an Aamir movie. He is indeed a Mr Perfectionist (I know he don't like being called that grin) but truth be told he's the best actor in bollywood. A very fineeeeeeeeeeeee actor.

Salman Khan- Many actors come and go, salman have stand the test of time. Many actors come, delivers a blockbuster and disappear. Some come and make wave with their good looks, and all of a sudden people start getting sick of them and POP they are gone! He has constantly being in the top list from best actors to most popular stars, highest fans following, most good looking men, Salman is always wanted. The media keep sabotaging his image, but his fan following just keep on growing. And we don't care what they all say, we loveeeeeeee salman.

Ajay Devgan-
He is so so so so talented. With so many silly acting and crap actors in bollywood nowdays, God, I wonder what would have happen if not for actors like Ajay. Ajay Devgan is what I called a serious actor. He is a no-nonsense actor. He got a very classy style of acting, and His acting is always on point. I also love the fact that he stay away from all those silly awards shows, and silly events. He does his work, and go back home to his wife (my kind of man grin)

Akshay Kumar- He is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. From action to comedy, from comedy o romance from romance to family drama, to hard hitting issues. Akshay has done it all. He have tramfromed and re innovate himself over the years, and thats why I never get
bore of him cus I know he has something new to offer everytime. He doesn't stay afloat like others.

Hrithik Roshan-
The lord knows how many times I say this a day, Susanne Roshan is a damnnnnnnnnnn lucky woman. Damnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! Hrithik is yummmmmmmmmy kiss Hrithik Roshan is Mr. Perfect with a bonus talent. A greek God look, a charismatic presence, a fantastic actor, and a total super star Hrithik is all in one package. My list will be incomplete without him.

Saif Ali Khan- Some guys are a James Bond wanna be. They try soooooooo hard to be cool is not even funny. If you are one of those guys, then you may want to
meet Saif, he could teach you one or two things on how to be cool. Saif Ali Khan was born naturally cool. Whether in movies, at awards shows, events, interviews,
Saif is always at his coolest best. The dude is so confident so confident, (not overconfident) God I can see why Kareena left Shahid for him. I really love him in a negative role. He is so good at been badass Saif is awesome.

Shahid Kapoor
- From a cutiepie to a fully grown hot man I have love Shahid all along. I feel so happy now days seeing him in the spot light.
And boy can he dance, an awesome dancer and now a great actor Shahid has come a long way.

Ranbir Kapoor-
He may be new, but Ranbir is power house of talent, and oh yeah he got my attention. Def the next big thing in bollywood. He is so talented,
and he is def a superstar material.

Akshaye Khanna-
He may not be that popular, but he surely is a very good actor. From a villainous role in race to the sweet and romantic hero in taal
and the extremely funny Jai in Hulchul. Akshaye Khanna is an actor of all seasons. One actor who is very underrated also.

Emraan Hashmi- Other actors spend hours in the gym trying to build a huge body Emraan Hashmi do not give a poo abt that and he is still very liked by his fans why?
I guess is called "luck" lol just kidding. But jokes apart he does not try too hard, he has proven himself as a great actor. With no big name behind him, Emraan still standout and I luv him.

Vivek Oberoi-
He is one of the most versatile actors of Bollywood. He is in the same league with Aamir and srk only difference is that, he does not get the full recognition
that he deserved. He is one of the most talented actors, yet very very underrated. Fate have play some terrible jokes on this dude. His relationship with Aishwarya ria
just saw the bad of him, but thank God is all over now, and with his new movie rakta charitra I believe his career is back on track

Arjun Rampal- Some idiots say "he is all good look with zero talent" I say fu%%%ck youselves haters we still love Arjun. And I do believe that he is a good actor. Thank God now people are taking him seriously after rock on.

John Abraham- Hot hot hot hot God I need some water. To be honest he is not that of a great actor, but he's improving.

Farhan Akhtar- Look for good acting in the dictionary and you will find Farhan Akhtar's name. He play the role of a loser brilliantly in karthik calling karthik. He was awesome playing the role of a nobody who wants to be somebody in Luck by chance. And he was just unbelievable in rock on. I really hope he keep on acting though
he is a also a great director, I would really want to see more of him as an actor.

Amitabh Bachchan - I am not such a big fan, but he is a legend and I really appreciate his great style of acting for that I give him a spot in my
list.

Sanjay dutt - Style= Sanjay Dutt.

Abhishek Bachchan- From father to son grin I am a huge Abhishek fan. He is a very loveable person, he def has the X factor.

Brb with the ladies

You do well grin grin grin grin This is not an exam. grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 11:34am On May 23, 2011
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by dastudent(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2011
I don't remember other indian actresses except for there beauty but KAJOL is one actress that stands out,very funny and serious at the same time with those arrestingly beautiful eyes.
Emraan Hashmi
plus all the popular guys that there names end with khan.lol!
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2011
Kajol is absolutely beautiful. Very natural. An underrated beauty. She is way beautiful then many actresses in bollywood.
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by dastudent(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2011
rokiatu:

Kajol is absolutely beautiful. Very natural. An underrated beauty. She is way beautiful then many actresses in bollywood.

Remember the london scene in "kabhi kushi kabhi gham" where she was stroking that British woman in indian while she was smiling.Poor woman had no clue.
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 23, 2011
Hhahah she is a very talented actress. cheesy Have you watch her in Fanaa?

Here's my top must watch Kajol movies. She is my favourite actress, I've watched most of her movies.

11 pyaar to hona hi tha

10 My name is Khan

9 Gupt

8 Baazigar

7 Hum Aapke dil mein rehte hain

6 Dushman

5 Dilwale dulhania le jayenge

4 kabhi kushi kabhi gham

3 Kuch kuch hota hai

2 Fanaa

1 U me aur Hum
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by dastudent(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2011
rokiatu:

Hhahah she is a very talented actress. cheesy Have you watch her in Fanaa?

Here's my top must watch Kajol movies. She is my favourite actress, I've watched most of her movies.

11 pyaar to hona hi tha

10 My name is Khan

9 Gupt

8 Baazigar

7 Hum Aapke dil mein rehte hain

6 Dushman

5 Dilwale dulhania le jayenge

4 kabhi kushi kabhi gham

3 Kuch kuch hota hai

2 Fanaa

1 U me aur Hum

Yeah i have seen Fanaa,i hear sha rukh was kind of upset with her because she did not a movie he wanted her in.But i loved it.
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by dastudent(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2011
I have been watching a lot of indian films lately on startimes,its so weird.
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 23, 2011
da student:

Yeah i have seen Fanaa,i hear sha rukh was kind of upset with her because she did not a movie he wanted her in.But i loved it.
hmmmm well to hell with srk I luv her with Aamir.

But SRk and Kajol remain the best couple.

da student:

I have been watching a lot of indian films lately on startimes,its so weird.

people think that Indian movies are only abt singing and colour. But there movies are so meaningful.
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by dastudent(m): 2:05pm On May 23, 2011
rokiatu:

hmmmm well to hell with srk I luv her with Aamir.

But SRk and Kajol remain the best couple.

people think that Indian movies are only abt singing and colour. But there movies are so meaningful.

Have you seen this John Abraham film about a chick that was a Ghost?The set was in London.
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 23, 2011
I luv John. But I haven't seen the movie you're talking abt.

What is the name of the movie?
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by dastudent(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2011
ghajini
Re: Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 27, 2011
da student:

ghajini
naaaa. I think you got it wrong. Ghajini stars Aamir Khan. And the story is about a short term memory lost patient who will stop at nothing to avenge the death of his lover. One of my favourite Aamir movies.

I have watched most of John movies expect this Ghost one you are talking about. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 1 / Where Can I Download "Battle-on-buka-street"?(pix) / Check Out Crazy Shower Videos From The Big Brother Africa Hotshot Day 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.