Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso (4210 Views)

You Should Be Praying For Buhari, Not Campaigning For 2019– PDP Carpets Okorocha / You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas / Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by nesta007(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
The Governor of Kano State, Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso, has revealed why President Goodluck Jonathan’s foot soldiers in the state are not campaigning for his re-election.

Kwankwaso made the assertion while playing host to a delegation from Dawakin Tofa Local Government Area of the state at the Government House on a solidarity visit.The governor, who was a runner up in the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential primaries held in Lagos, said Jonathan’s foot soldiers in the state were afraid to campaign for his re-election because of the total “failure” that characterised his administration.

“It is clear that Jonathan’s men in Kano are afraid to campaign for him because they have nothing to show. We have been saying that this regime is a total failure and a disaster for Nigeria. This is why, despite our ties with the PDP, we decided to abandon the party for the APC. What Nigeria needs now is a strong leader that would correct all these mess that Nigeria is going through. The APC is providing this leader in the person of General Buhari. We would continue to work for the success of the party at all levels; from presidential downwards. And this is why we have been telling our people to be obedient to the party and its leaders,” he said.

The governor stated that it is achievement that makes people to vote for anyone, not bragging or arrogance. He said if anyone feels bragging would earn him a position; then such person will be proven wrong by the people.

Speaking also, Madakin Kano and District Head of Dawakin Tofa, Alhaji Yusuf Nabahani Cigari, who led the delegation to the government house, explained that their visit was geared towards showing their appreciation to the governor for the support he has been giving to the deputy governor, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, who is an indigene of the area.

Meanwhile, a recent attempt by the PDP to return its former members, in the persons of former Vice President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, and Kano State Governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, was reportedly unsuccessful.

It would be recalled that the PDP National Chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, recently accused defected governors of using the ruling party’s manifesto which he claimed is responsible for their success so far.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/01/why-jonathan-is-not-campaigning-in-kano-kwankwaso.html

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by SeverusSnape(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
I don't think so...They don't want to die young that's why, They know that Kano is an APC strong hold and being a Northern state, they are very violent and blood thirsty.
I myself wouldn't take that risk considering what happened in the north 4 years ago.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by lomprico(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't think so...They don't want to die young that's why, They know that Kano is an APC strong hold and being a Northern state, they are very violent and blood thirsty.
I myself wouldn't take that risk considering what happened in the north 4 years ago.
Gbam!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by adebisiema(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
He knows he won't win the people.

#Sai Buhari for change!!.

7 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin President dey fear?

13 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
adebisiema:
He knows he won't win the people.

#Sai Buhari for change!!.

9 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by freshness2020: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
So ♈όϋ want to bomb them abi? Ūя̲̅ plans have hit the rock!
... Don't worry ,the thunder that would unravel Ūя̲̅ wickedness is still doing push-up!

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by LagosBoi2(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Vote for Change!!!

Vote GMB!!!

SAI BUHARI!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by petrov10: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
I myself wouldn't want to go near the nothern vampires

But we never get their time. If he set we go lite kano up undecided
Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by SweetJoystick(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Just like I thought, I discussed GEJ campaigning in the north today with my colleague today. if he would do so, if he does so, will he visit Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno and Yobe states?

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by meracool(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mr Governor.

GEJ can't point his Finger to a single project he Initiated and Completed in the State..

3 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by LRNZH(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
How can he campaign where he has had a negative impact? GEJ avoided Kano like a plague. He let Boko Haram ravage Kano. He antagonised her son and Emir SLS who exposed the rot in NNPC.

Use your PVCs to sweep out incompetent leadership and cluelessness.

GMB 2015. No to Incompetence.

9 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by donphilopus: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Forget about dying young and be truthful to yourself. Who doesn't know that Jonathan is a failure?! His footsoldiers in Kano do not want to embarrass themselves in the name of campaigning for him?! What do you want them to campaign with?! As usual, they should go claim Kwankwaso's project as theirs like Reuben Abati did?! Anyway, his judgement day is February 14. We'll unanimously send him back to Otuoke!

5 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by Dosinspector(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Neither Buhari nor GEJ is the change we need

4 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by UnknownT: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
To sweep stadium don dey hungry Kwakwanso again abi?
Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by Phame: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
obj and his footsoldiers campaigned in kano and other parts of the north when he contested against buhari in 2003. Why is jonathan's case different? If he has anything to show as his achievement in kano, the people would welcome him with an open arm. He left no imprint of infrastructural development in the north/kano, except the skelewu he went there to dance after nyanya bombing. Ofcourse, you know kwankwaso and his team swept that badluck they left behind at the venue. And it also rained to wash the badluck off the soil on that day.

NB: gej campaign vehicles are in the north without drivers to drive them despite the huge pay attached.

3 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kano is the only town where the governor has paid snipers to take down anyone campaigning for GEJ... Imagine the other time some drivers refused to drive GEJs bus to Kano even at 70k offer... APC Kano branch should learn that election is not a do or die affair.. My Igbo brothers that I do business with in Kano are even planning to leave before the election... It is really sad how kwankwaso is going about this but he should remember that any blood spilt after the election should be on his head, I just pray that GEJ will drop more military personal before and after the election

5 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by zantama05(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
sir we are waiting for you in Born state undecided

advisably come with more troops and infuse curfew in state entaily for your on good sir...

pa BUHARI go on with your champagne in other parts of the country, cos in our on case Jonah has finished it for you!

#GMB2015

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by SeverusSnape(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Forget about dying young and be truthful to yourself. Who doesn't know that Jonathan is a failure?! His footsoldiers in Kano do not want to embarrass themselves in the name of campaigning for him?! What do you want them to campaign with?! As usual, they should go claim Kwankwaso's project as theirs like Reuben Abati did?! Anyway, his judgement day is February 14. We'll unanimously send him back to Otuoke!
The most important thing is staying safe, That place is not safe, Simple!
If they try it, They will be lynched. Why do you think even drivers, I mean just drivers are scared of going there?,even with #70,000...They know What's up.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by Phame: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Kano is the only town where the governor has paid snipers to take down anyone campaigning for GEJ... Imagine the other time some drivers refused to drive GEJs bus to Kano even at 70k offer... APC Kano branch should learn that election is not a do or die affair.. My Igbo brothers that I do business with in Kano are even planning to leave before the election... It is really sad how kwankwaso is going about this but he should remember that any blood spilt after the election should be on his head, I just pray that GEJ will drop more military personal before and after the election
munafiki, where in kano are u? Makaryacin banza makaryacin wofi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by SeverusSnape(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Phame:
obj and his footsoldiers campaigned in kano and other parts of the north when he contested against buhari in 2003. Why is jonathan's case different? If he has anything to show as his achievement in kano, the people would welcome him with an open arm. He left no imprint of infrastructural development in the north/kano, except the skelewu he went there to dance after nyanya bombing. Ofcourse, you know kwankwaso and his team swept that badluck they left behind at the venue. And it also rained to wash the badluck off the soil on that day.

NB: gej campaign vehicles are in the north without drivers to drive them despite the huge pay attached.
You can't compare then and now, Then, Kano was a PDP state,so OBJ had no problem campaining and there was no much religious bigotry as it is now.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Phame:
munafiki, where in kano are u? Makaryacin banza makaryacin wofi.

One problem with you guys is that you tend to be arrogant and violence inclined... I am from Rano before Kibiya

3 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by kcjazz(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
It is sad that a sitting President cannot visit any part of the country he governs out of security fears. It belittles the office of the President. Even Malala went back to school and she is just a pikin

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by mekaboy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
kcjazz:
It is sad that a sitting President cannot visit any part of the country he governs out of security fears. It belittles the office of the President. Even Malala went back to school and she is just a pikin

U want them to kill the president so that sambo willbtake over and hand over to buhari.?
Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by Phame: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

One problem with you guys is that you tend to be arrogant and violence inclined... I am from Rano before Kibiya
from that ur rano village, uu heard kwankwaso hired snipers? Ur problem is that, u lie a lot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by Phame: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You can't compare then and now, Then, Kano was a PDP state,so OBJ had no problem campaining and there was no much religious bigotry as it is now.
something gej's presidency has further entrenched and 'fostered' in our country. He's benefitting from what he helped to build- bigotry. He's such a divisive president.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by SeverusSnape(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Phame:
something gej's presidency has further entrenched and 'fostered' in our country. He's benefitting from what he helped to build- bigotry. He's such a divisive president.
How?
Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by johncreek: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Its because Boko Haram are doing his campaign there already.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by SeverusSnape(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Phame:
But hope you acknowledge the fact that Kano was PDP then?
Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by donphilopus: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The most important thing is staying safe, That place is not safe, Simple!
If they try it, They will be lynched. Why do you think even drivers, I mean just drivers are scared of going there?,even with #70,000...They know What's up.

The onus is on GEJ to prove that he's actually the C-i-C by securing the state and the country at large. Or you wanna blame Buhari for the insecurity in the North as well?!

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Phame:
from that ur rano village, uu heard kwankwaso hired snipers? Ur problem is that, u lie a lot.

Are you not among those hired to destroy GEJs banner in Abuja? We know what you are planning

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso by SeverusSnape(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
donphilopus:

The onus is on GEJ to prove that he's actually the C-i-C by securing the state and the country at large. Or you wanna blame Buhari for the insecurity in the North as well?!
Why would I blame Buhari... The FG and also the Northerners as a whole are to blame. It's not about Boko Haram attacking the campaign team, It's the youth that will do the mayhem like they did in 2011. So this goes beyond insecurity, It's an Ideology inculcated in them. They can't take soldiers and start shooting the youths, now would they?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flag-off Of Pdp Presidential Campaign. Live on NTA. / South West Now Home Of Kidnapper, Ritualists And Cannibals / The True Nature Of The Enugu/onitsha Expressway Under Buhari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.