Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 PM

Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) (37137 Views)

Pepsi To Cut Down Sugar From Its Drinks / Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Disgusting? Yes!! But Know What Your Poop Says About Your Health. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by onajo2000(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMex58TNlcQ

Bill Gates has drunk a glass of water made from human faeces, to showcase technology he said could provide clean water in the developing world.

In a video posted on his blog, Mr Gates watched as the human waste was fed into the processor, before drinking the end product from a glass.

"The water tasted as good as any I've had out of a bottle. And having studied the engineering behind it, I would happily drink it every day. It's that safe," he wrote in the blogpost.

In the video, the developer of the Omniprocessor system, Peter Janicki, says the raw "sewer sludge" is first boiled, during which process the water vapour is separated from the solids. Those solids are then put into a fire, producing steam that drives an engine producing electricity for the system's processor and for the local community. The water is put through a cleaning system to produce drinking water.
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30709273

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by freshness2020: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
That guy that wants to get fat should come and drink this for maximum fatness with no barrier!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Everything in the world is useful anything you see that isn't useful today,
the person who we make it useful tomorrow is on his way.
Think positively today to make the world a better place.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by dunkem21(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wonders shall never end.

So, bill gates finally drank my shit.

Am going places.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by PHAYOL81: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
I can nevr wash with it let alone drinkng it knowng d direct source.Yea, evry table h2o u see comes 4rm a filthy source b4 it get filtered;evn d spring/stream has filthy/muddy/germ-filld bed no matter hw pure d surface looks bt knwng d surface is oft clean makes it ideal and easy 2 drink nt diz technology-oriented discovery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by onajo2000(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
In the next few years to come technology will change the world to something unimaginable.
An Israeli has developed cell battery that takes only a minute to get charged and he say by 2017 it will be available for use in mobile phones. He is even planning to do bigger ones for vehicles that can be charged for 3 minutes.

10 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Seun(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Would you drink it? cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by davdandam(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
He's free to do it over and over again, he's the richest man on the planet. .....even if anything happen how much is it gonna cost to do a full intestine transplant if there's anything like that grin but for now gej till buhari drinks poop water also grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Deejavuu(f): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
shocked shocked Hmmm
I comment my reserve sha

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nothing is useless in the whiteman's country

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
isallright
Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by anthoniaz(f): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Ilekeh(f): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Well that explains a lot.

Is that what's inside his polio vaccine recipe?

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by DesChyko: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
So?
I've watched Nigerian mothers suck out the catarrh from their kids' nostrils even though it is produced by bacteria which is harmful to the body.
Why should one be afraid of 'faeces' which comprises of undigested and indigestible food materials that enters through the mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Science is amazing....and advancing.

Soon...energy from SOLID WASTE

And that is why Nigeria NEEDS TO GET OFF OIL!

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by ggrin(f): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Seun:
question for the gods

Mr crush no ban me o
Na joke I dy o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by jnrbayano(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Put the correct quantity/proportion of Gamazyme into sewage water and you get drinking water as clean as Eva table water.
Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Blackchampion(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
We drink it everyday here in......
Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Booty4me: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
b1327:
Everything in the world is useful anything you see that isn't useful today,
the person who we make it useful tomorrow is on his way.
Think positively today to make the world a better place.

Kai.
Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by jingh(f): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
some people in Africa drink water worst Dan that.
Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
YUCK!!! I believe the water would be purify, but then, what about the odour?

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Seun:
Would you undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by datguru: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
This is resounding and amazing ! Bravo Gates!
Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
I wish we can have such equipment in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by tonte(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
this is what religion never gives you....this is what science gives you...always looking to bring out rational thinkers from among us and problem solvers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
POOR PEOPLE IN AFRICA CAN DRINK THIS tongue THEY ALREADY DRINK MUDDY WATER AND WATER FROM THE GUTTER SO WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL IN DRINKING WATER FROM FAECES gringrin
As big as the ocean is, it has to be human faeces?

What is the problem with whitemen and their crazy inventions?!

Well, when cash runs out, madness is left. When cash runs in too much, madness comes with it!

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Joeg: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
hmmmm....

THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT T.B.JOSHUA BUILDING COLLAPSE
http://mpace.tk/2015/01/video-t-b-joshuas-building-collapse-the-whole-truth/
Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by datguru: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Seun:

Would you ?
Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by chelseabmw(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Since it's bill Gates, it is cool

But if na GEJ do am una go talk say e dey clueless

Na wah oooo

If you give me 500,000k I nor go try am

But if 5,000,000 dey table I go drink am eat d level join cheesy

Time na money grin
dhammyg:
HMNNN
Re: Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) by Siga: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
... See all of una dey say u not fit drink am.... Consider these:

1. Una General Overseer for church poo water... na so una go queue up to drink am...
2. High class restaurant tell u say na poo water dem dey use... U go waka and not eat there...
3. Some of una go line up drink Beyonce poo water sef grin grin grin grin

But Agbero poo water go bad gan ooo or bricklayer/mecho... chai

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Healths Benefits Of Neem Leaf (dogoyaro) / Doctor Slumps On Duty In Kogi Hospital (photo) / 7 Health Risks Of Child Bearing After Age 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.