Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:07 PM

Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. (3907 Views)

Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jimi Agbaje has spoken the truth. the ecomomy of Nigeria might be shut down if Jonathan is not re-elected. we would not take it lightly. we are fully prepared. those that thinks that it's just a mere words should watch out. oil will not flow if Jonathan is not re-elected. those who thinks they are born to rule should watch their back. Nigeria might break up this year. we are not ready to take any nonsense from these born to rule terrorists again. we are ready for the war. Jonathan or no oil. choose wisely.

8 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Kagarko(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
clevvermind:
Jimi Agbaje has spoken the truth. the ecomomy of Nigeria might be shut down if Jonathan is not re-elected. we would not take it lightly. we are fully prepared. those that thinks that it's just a mere words should watch out. oil will not flow if Jonathan is not re-elected. those who thinks they are born to rule should watch their back. Nigeria might break up this year. we are not ready to take any nonsense from these born to rule terrorists again. we are ready for the war. Jonathan or no oil. choose wisely.

what truth are we talking about here .

Before GEJ there was OBJ AND YARADUA and there was much oil than we have now even with Tompolo as the contractor for securing the pipelines.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by meracool(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
I question if your are really Clever..

Instead of Jimi Agbaje to be busy Going aroung to canvass Little vote for himself in Lagos He is Busy Meddling into what is Inconsequential to We Lagosians..

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kagarko:

what truth are we talking about here .

Before GEJ there was OBJ AND YARADUA and there was much oil than we have now even with Tompolo as the contractor for securing the pipelines.
they will not even see any oil at all if Jonathan is not re-elected. i trust Tompolo and his gang.oil facilities will be shut down.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tell them

No GEJ No oil No Nigeria

All man go answer his papa name

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
meracool:

Instead of Jimi Agbaje to be busy Going aroung to canvass Little vote for himself in Lagos He is Busy Meddling into what is Inconsequential to We Lagosians..
he is just speaking the obvious. that is what will happen if Jonathan is not re-elected.

i'm clever. what about u?

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
clevvermind:
[s]Jimi Agbaje has spoken the truth. the ecomomy of Nigeria might be shut down if Jonathan is not re-elected. we would not take it lightly. we are fully prepared. those that thinks that it's just a mere words should watch out. oil will not flow if Jonathan is not re-elected. those who thinks they are born to rule should watch their back. Nigeria might break up this year. we are not ready to take any nonsense from these born to rule terrorists again. we are ready for the war. Jonathan or no oil. choose wisely.[/s]
Coward!!! I dare you and other bastards to try shut any oil installation... By the way, Have you ever seen an oil installation before?

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Tell them

No GEJ No oil No Nigeria

All man go answer his papa name
dem nor know. till then.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by spenca: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
So we Nigerians should be held down to ransome because GEJ is from Niger delta and the region is full with hooligans and it is birthright to have a second term ? I thought they said this Jimi guy is smart and intellectual this statement just shows he has little or no knowledge about democracy and governance ..,

A+
Ambode for governor

9 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
meracool:

Don't mind those empty drums

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
Coward!!! I dare you and other bastards to try shut any oil installation... By the way, Have you ever seen an oil installation before?
shut up. we dnt make empty noise. watch out.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
spenca:
So we Nigerians should be held down to ransome because GEJ is from Niger delta and the region is full with hooligans and it is birthright to have a second term ? I thought they said this Jimi guy is smart and intellectual this statement just shows he has little or no knowledge about democracy and governance ..,

A+
Ambode for governor
Point of correction ma'am, Niger Delta is filled with patriots not hooligans. Those bastards and vagabonds that are promoted by the media are criminals that were recruited by the PDP led government in 2002 for election purpose. Mark my word, Jonathan will lose next month and not even a single sensible Ijaw man or woman will protest for him, even in his Otuoke country home.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
clevvermind:
shut up. we dnt make empty noise. watch out.
like I said, YOU ARE AN EMPTY COWARD!!! I can bet you haven't seen an oil installation. May God punish you forever if you don't live to your threat come May 29.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by meracool(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
clevvermind:
he is just speaking the obvious. that is what will happen if Jonathan is not re-elected.

i'm clever. what about u?

Yes I'm

But I want to ReItrate a Point that.. Once GMB Wins. Nothing Spectacular will Happen that will warrant to what Jimi Is Predicting..

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
Don't mind those empty drums
u call it empty drum? dnt worry, u will be the first to run.start preparing ur visa now.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
spenca:

A+
Ambode for governor

He who feeds, will determine your life for you

So face it

Life is cruel to those who abandoned their God given resources for another man's own

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
In a sane country, the state security service will be tracking these e-bastards and cowards that are issuing empty threats. Sadly, the DSS as we have in Nigeria is only concerned with the internal affairs of the Progressive party

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Adminisher: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
clevvermind:
they will not even see any oil at all if Jonathan is not re-elected. i trust Tompolo and his gang.oil facilities will be shut down.

We actually are not desperate for Niger Delta oil but they also will not be allowed to trade it in our littoral waters. We also will do economic blockade and block entry of goods and services into any part of the Niger Delta stopping production, this might cause some hunger and a lot of hardship. Also we will do regular air surveillance with the airforce and if a few bombs drop on civilians we won't take responsibility. Tom Polo also does not own the oil, it belongs k the Niger delta people who are part of Nigeria.
If he and his group start on this road there is only one end result for him personally and that is that he ends up horizontally in a body bag or mortuary slab somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
clevvermind:
u call it empty drum? dnt worry, u will be the first to run.start preparing ur visa now.

Only Babies think oil will flow after ND son is forced out

This year US prediction will come to pass

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
clevvermind:
Like I said, you are a coward, an empty head. I don't know your tribe but I can bet that you aren't from the Ijaw tribe... Empty head... "I will", "We will" nonsense! You shouldn't threaten, make a statement by May 29. Coward!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:

We actually are not desperate for Niger Delta oil but they also will not be allowed to trade it in our littoral waters. We also will do economic blockade and block entry of goods and services into any part of the Niger Delta stopping production, this might cause some hunger and a lot of hardship. Also we will do regular air surveillance with the airforce and if a few bombs drop on civilians we won't take responsibility. Tom Polo also does not own the oil, it belongs k the Niger delta people who are part of Nigeria.
If he and his group start on this road there is only one end result for him personally and that is that he ends up horizontally in a body bag or mortuary slab somewhere.

Hilarious

Block where

Something the stubborn OBJ failed to achieve

Babies online

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
meracool:

Yes I'm

But I want to ReItrate a Point that.. Once GMB Wins. Nothing Spectacular will Happen that will warrant to what Jimi Is Predicting..
he will not win. if he wins, there would be problem. he will always lose.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:

Who are the we and they that you are referring to? Is Timpre Sylva not from SS? Are all the LG Chairman in Rivers state not indigent people? is Peterside not from SS? My guy, most of these cowards are nothing. They aren't even from the region. Please stop talking to them on behalf of the good people of SS and specifically the Ijaw nation.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Hilarious

Block where

Babies online
that guy is a real baby. grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
clevvermind:
that guy is a real baby. grin

Leave him and the other NL baby

Even in my Church, the elderly Yorubas who fought in the war are uncomfortable with the unfolding events

I pity the two of them

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
Like I said, you are a coward, an empty head. I don't know your tribe but I can bet that you aren't from the Ijaw tribe... Empty head... "I will", "We will" nonsense! You shouldn't threaten, make a statement by May 29. Coward!
i know ur tribe. they are the biggest cowards in the whole of Nigeria. just be prepared for the battle if Jonathan is not re-elected. i know too that buhari can never win.he is a loser.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
What is the connection between Gej(pdp)and oil?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Leave him and the other NL baby

Even in my Church, the elderly Yorubas who fought in the war are uncomfortable with the unfolding events

I pity the two of them
this tribe u just mentioned are.... let me not complete it. but i know u code. they are always afraid to fight.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Adminisher: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Hilarious

Block where

Babies online

OBJ is not stubborn.He was seriously influenced by Shell and European countries. Stubborn is two squadrons of airforce jets screaming over the gulf of guinea and blowing up any tanker or barge coming in. After the first twelve strikes nobody will come to buy the oil. I am saying it again that any body threatening war war should prepare for hunger hunger, poverty poverty, pain pain and the destruction of the lives of at least one generation of young people. It is worth an experiment and I dare the Niger Delta to try it. There is absolutely no need to talk too much.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Don't be deceived guy. Nobody wan die but everybody wan go heaven... Stop all this your bedroom noise...it's becoming chidish.

clevvermind:
i know ur tribe. they are the biggest cowards in the whole of Nigeria. just be prepared for the battle if Jonathan is not re-elected. i know too that buhari can never win.he is a loser.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:

una sabi talk sha. grin continue deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
PUSH1:
Don't be deceived guy. Nobody wan die but everybody wan go heaven... Stop all this your bedroom noise...it's becoming chidish.

ok. let me not talk too much. till then. u will know that Jimi Agbaje spoke the truth. it is not far again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A "Nation", "Country" Or Mere "Geographical Expression"? / Disgracing The Igbo Tradition / Ondo Apc: The Untold Story Of Why Oyegun Chose God Above Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.