Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes (61311 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
When it comes to patronizing the ‘women of easy virtues’, most people would swear that a lot of married Nigerian men would not be guilty of such. Surprisingly, a recent survey says the opposite.

when you look around you, you would be surprised to see ‘very responsible’ Nigerian men and men who supposedly look too innocent to even steal a glance at a sex worker talk less of ‘doing it with her, find time to “hang out” with these women. Shockingly, from recent survey, a good percentage of Nigerian men (especially married ones), do patronize prostitutes.

The statistics and reasons given as to why some of these men prefer sleeping with harlots will shock you. Well, Naij.com spoke with a good number of Nigerian men and it would be worthy to note at this point that some of these men have at one point or the other paid for sex before.

With the following 5 points, here are the real reasons why Nigerian men (and probably a good number of men from every nooks and crannies of the world) prefer to pay for sex.

1. Men Prefer To Sleep With Hotter Women

Yes, you read right. Most married Nigerian men complained that the moment a Nigerian woman is married, she losses her guard and most times cannot even ‘try’ to be as radiant as she used to be before she got married.

“I have been with women and i must say that the hottest women I’ve ever had sex with is a sex workers …Most of these harlots look sexy, ravishing and enticing. This kind of ‘hotness’ I am saying can only be prostitutes. My woman is too used to me to starting feigning ‘hot’!, a top Lagos civil servant reveals.

Most Nigerian men prefer a stunning woman to the one that is not properly dressed.

2. When They Pay For It, They Derive More Pleasure.

Every man wants to get every drop of satisfaction from the money he paid for a job. Most men reveal that they feel more comfortable asking for different styles and sexual postures from a prostitutes without their ego being tampered with.

I am paying for it, so I make sure I get the best out of it. And more so, I can ask her to do any style for me without me being looked at as a pervert. Asking her to do what I want won’t make me lose my respect and lots of other things which i can make known here’‘, 42-year-old Emeka revealed.

Most of them said there’s something very hot in being able to ask for what you want in bed and get it, no questions asked. (Although one guy did admit he paid a prostitute once so that SHE could be in charge.) But generally, they all admitted to being more open about what they wanted and more physically satisfied when they paid for sex. Emotionally, of course, remains to be seen.

3. Men love fantasy.

Trying new things really matter to men a lot when sex is concerned. This is because at a point in time, it gets boring and it is the fantasy and sexual adventures that you try out that keeps you going. So most men go out to have this adventure if they cannot get it at home.

“I like to try things. When I pay a prostitute, I’m not worried about what I ask for. Nothing shocks them”, Mr Shola, a 45 year old banker revealed.

4. Men like the fastest route to having sex.

“Getting a prostitute is so easy: no strings attached, you can choose [the woman you want] before you purchase, then they arrive at your door. Couldn’t be easier.”

All men used different methods of visiting prostitutes. While some revealed they used some websites, a larger percentage revealed that they visited a brothel and another set got the prostitute’s number via personal connection. But they all agreed: it was the quickest way to get sex when they felt the urge.

5. We want to avoid complications.

Men prefer a sexual experience with no drama and no commitment whatsoever. For the married ones, they do not want sex that they have to beg for, men prefer sex without all the promises and all.

“We want to have sex without all the drama. I just want to have sex without the need to made you to beg for it. I want sex without my wife reminding me all what needs to be done in the house instead of having sex at the moment”, another middle-aged, Lagos-based man revealed.

What do you think about these reasons? Are they good enough reasons for men to patronize prostitutes? What do you think wives can do to prevent this?

http://www.naij.com/355350-5-real-reasons-why-nigerian-men-patronize-prostitutes.html

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
While I am not in support of prostitution or those that patronise prostitues, I find this survey very interesting. Our married women in the house can you see?? Instead of giving your husband what he is asking for, you make him beg for it and start reminding him of all that needs to be done in the house before you let him into your paradise. grin grin

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by datguru: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
quite true. I patronize them too

Congi na bastar*d

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by llouis: 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Men love sex; to them its their means of communication, women on the other hand see conversation as their own means of communication (which must be made via words, money, touch, etc before sex), and since such conversation cannot be easily mingled in the heat of sex (in a bid for both parties to reach a compromise and enjoy their means of communication), we have the oldest job in the history of the world never having the risk of going extinct; prostitution.

There are multiple methods to the madness of the OP, his 5 schools of thought arguable, reasonable and truthful.

Prostitution should be frowned at anyways, especially if it is perpetrated by men who have tied the untie-able knot of wedlock. It is left to their wives to be wise and do all they can to keep them from such a vice as whoremongering. In an age where harlots can easily be reached online they need more than ever before to pleasure their husbands in the comfort of the matrimonial bed before someone does their work for them.

Would to God that wives won't just sit back believing the unpopular phrase that "a man chases a woman until she catches him" has taken effect in their marriage. A man once sexually active must continue to receive sexual excitation and stimulation from his wife continously else they will seek for it elsewhere. His sexual cravings are not subject to menopause or hindered by the lack of feeling of wholesomeness women love to feel before they can sleep with their husbands, so a woman's work of constantly guarding her husband from appetizing dick-stractions never ends.

It will be very, very difficult for a man to cheat on his wife if she gives him a good oral before he goes to work and promises him a night he won't forget when he comes back home. I can assure you even if a woman seduces him at work he won't oblige why? Because his mind is already at work, shamelessly fantasizing the various atrocities his one and only love will render to his manhood when he gets back home (not to mention devouring his best food served to him wearing a most seductive outfit)

I'm a married man so do not presume to assume I don't know what I'm talking about.

SELAH

PS

For those who believe I am chauvinistic and my post is rich in female subjugation here's a school of thought to ponder on:

If the thread were to read "5 Reasons why married women cheat on their husbands" and Reason 2 was "Lack of Communication & Romance from the husband" and I was stating that all men must love, cherish, adore and attempt to satisfy their wives irregardless of whatever the state of her emotions, would you label me a campaigner for male subjugation?

The thread posts reasons why nigerian men (my emphasis on married men) patronize prostitutes and I am merely speaking to their wives in relation to this. Truth be told a woman can do all she can to keep her husband and satisfy him sexually and he will still cheat (in this case his sexual desire is chronic and needs to be put in check), but I want to believe it will be hard for a married man to do so if she can satisfy him sexually. After all, Logos tells us that in marriage her body is no longer hers; it belongs to him and vice versa. Nobody said sex in marriage will always be pleasant but in lieu of some men cheating and divorcing their wives because of problems in the bedroom it may be a small sacrifice to make.

It goes without saying that men must cherish their wives and love them but as this is not the basis for the thread I did not see the need to emphasize it.

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by SeverusSnape(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
True indeed.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
True indeed.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by GoodFaith: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
The Nigerian men patronize prostitutes because they are prostitutes too
Dog is a dog
1 + 1 = 2

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lolzzzz..

grin grin grin Dude why you dey call my mention for this kind thread? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Any one who patronises a LovePeddler is just a weak man.... Who lacks self control....

37 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
i don't know what to say on this kind of thread ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by GoodFaith: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
customized13:
i don't know what to say on this kind of thread ooooo
All u need to do was to keep moving

3 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by charijee(f): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
That makes them no different from the prostitutes they patronise

10 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
GoodFaith:

All u need to do was to keep moving
someone mentioned me on this thread.
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Joshrob(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
charijee:
That makes them no different from the prostitutes they patronise
Why u dey help dem complain?..if men stop patronizing them how will they feed and take care of them self. Instead of complaining,learn how to satisfy ur man in bed..

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Berem
Desola
Babyosisi
ilugunboy
Obiagelli
Gbawe
Customized13
Orlandoowoh
Sirshymexx
lalasticlala

Why are mentioning my name here on this topic?
Do I look like a prostitute?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
babyosisi:

Why are mentioning my name here on this topic?
Do I look like a prostitute?

Haba my queen, I want the input of respectable ladies on this forum and I respect your intelligence. So what's your take on this matter? cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Haba my queen, I want the input of respectable ladies on this forum and I respect your intelligence. So what's your take on this matter? cool

Ok dear
I will read it and respond
Meanwhile happy new year

2 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
babyosisi:

Ok dear
I will read it and respond
Meanwhile happy new year

Happy New Year to you too! Enjoy God's blessings & protection in 2015.

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
hmm...wow
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by timpaker(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
SO true. No wonder Redbenson owns Allen Avenue and pimps alot. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by adeoladrg(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lol
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by siegfried99(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
lipsrsealed

Hmmm.. Eleyi Gidi Gan

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by jingh(f): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
op how long Ve you been visiting those children of eve ?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Francon(f): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
IMAGINE THAT!!
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by yurme(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
_

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by 234Forum: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmm
Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by Daniel058(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
God fearing man has nothing to do with a love peddler... You can still leave well without Sex... It is that same LIBIDO problem that led u into marriage without proper planning.

15 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes by dridowu: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jargons upon jargons.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back / Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.