Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Opinion :we Need Change Apart Frm GEJ Vs GMB? , Who Else? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion :we Need Change Apart Frm GEJ Vs GMB? , Who Else? (691 Views)

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion :we Need Change Apart Frm GEJ Vs GMB? , Who Else? by ebenice(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
all i keep hearing each passing day is buhari this jonathan that apc n PDP roar

am kind of tired of all the cheap publicity stunts trying to bring down each other using curse words and indirect insults is that the BEST they have to offer? i mean is that how they are gona run nigeria?

to make matters worse we whom are at the recieving end keep complicating issues by aguing issulting chiding and abusing each other while they chill in there jaccuzzi after their daily routine and get paid

well in as much as am concerned about nigeria's greatness growth and development i for one isn't against change but what i'm not certain of is WHO WILL BRING THE CHANGE?

NOW,we are used to GEJ and his cabinet members, we've known GMB and his party loyalist . nothing much is NEW from either side. DO WE REALY KNOW THE MEANING OF CHANGE?

JUST THINKING LOUD....but cant we just explore other options??

if indeed we want the wind of change to blow then we must by ourself gather our air's together and make it happen.

enough of the GEJ vs GMB e-fights lets be more objective and sincere. plus this is NAIRALAND not some gossip blogs.

#teamtruechange
Re: Opinion :we Need Change Apart Frm GEJ Vs GMB? , Who Else? by greatdeal1408: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
the change we need is you and I
lets do our best and not always depend on the government.
positive thinking will surely produce positive behavior smiley

1 Like

Re: Opinion :we Need Change Apart Frm GEJ Vs GMB? , Who Else? by KanwuliaJara: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Toooooooooooooooo many people qualified. . . but will NEVER GET THE CHANCE!
Until all GODFARTERS AND GODMURDERES are executed ALL OVER NIGERIA! kiss

No hope!
Nigeria na PRIMITIVE-MAFIA COUNTRY! kiss
Re: Opinion :we Need Change Apart Frm GEJ Vs GMB? , Who Else? by Gmajor(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
i dont just want to vote for change, i want to vote for positive change. Sometimes i wonder if Nigeria runs a 2 party system. The worst part is that apart from gej n gmb the other candidates are not campaigning (or are they ?) i have not even heard of them.
I want to make my vote count n it look like voting for any1 other than gej or gmb is a waste of valuable franchise cos they wont win
Re: Opinion :we Need Change Apart Frm GEJ Vs GMB? , Who Else? by buchichukwu69: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
APART FROM GEJ VS GMB, THERE IS INTEGRITY VS CORRUPTION
Re: Opinion :we Need Change Apart Frm GEJ Vs GMB? , Who Else? by ebenice(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Gmajor:
i dont just want to vote for change, i want to vote for positive change. Sometimes i wonder if Nigeria runs a 2 party system. The worst part is that apart from gej n gmb the other candidates are not campaigning (or are they ?) i have not even heard of them.
I want to make my vote count n it look like voting for any1 other than gej or gmb is a waste of valuable franchise cos they wont win

true but then we should atleast know whom else is capable if there is any

knowing is one thing though and WINING na another thing sha
Re: Opinion :we Need Change Apart Frm GEJ Vs GMB? , Who Else? by ebenice(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Gmajor:
hmmm
just like yesterday
Re: Opinion :we Need Change Apart Frm GEJ Vs GMB? , Who Else? by ebenice(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2021
ebenice:
all i keep hearing each passing day is buhari this jonathan that apc n PDP roar

am kind of tired of all the cheap publicity stunts trying to bring down each other using curse words and indirect insults is that the BEST they have to offer? i mean is that how they are gona run nigeria?

to make matters worse we whom are at the recieving end keep complicating issues by aguing issulting chiding and abusing each other while they chill in there jaccuzzi after their daily routine and get paid

well in as much as am concerned about nigeria's greatness growth and development i for one isn't against change but what i'm not certain of is WHO WILL BRING THE CHANGE?

NOW,we are used to GEJ and his cabinet members, we've known GMB and his party loyalist . nothing much is NEW from either side. DO WE REALY KNOW THE MEANING OF CHANGE?

JUST THINKING LOUD....but cant we just explore other options??

if indeed we want the wind of change to blow then we must by ourself gather our air's together and make it happen.

enough of the GEJ vs GMB e-fights lets be more objective and sincere. plus this is NAIRALAND not some gossip blogs.

#teamtruechange
.e don clear for our eyes grin

(1) (Reply)

What's The Guarantee That Mr. President Will Defeat Bokoharam If He Wins Again? / VIDEO: Watch President Jonathan Talk About MEND In 2010 And 2015 / Who Is Really Corrupt? (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.