Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (49831 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by cayus9: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
My clueless and dummy presido at work

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by sam13(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
tit:
President Jonathan na baba!
What wisdom!
He is a godsent
and a blessing to Nigeria!

Four more years!

No!you are mistaken he will spend more than that four years but in Otuoke kindom

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by dozymars(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
You mean the leader of a Nation as big as Nigeria wrote and read out this script.

Truly, we seriously need a change.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by aspirebig: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Forward ever
Backward never

Old age na backward oooo

Na error ooo.
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by dammytosh: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Jonathan did not call Okah you mediocre, he was accusing MEND.

Once again, Shame on you for losing your conscience. Is this the same MEND Jonathan was vindicating? What a shameless President.

It is a lie. History had it that Jonathan called Okah to deny that MEND was involved in the bombing.

Thinking they had a deal, he openly declared that it was not MEND before MEND insisted they were the one.

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by nex(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nigeria, this man is your President!
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by sheymoni(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
This man is just insulting the intelligent people in this country. You shielded MEND for 5 years & now because they now choose to support Buhari you are now telling us they planed to assassinate you 5 years ago.
Jona should park well or better still swerve to BRT lane

5 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Tymax(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ, the man who loves to cry about perceived enemies. Really! Isn't this too low?

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
kokoA:
GEJ diarisgod oo shocked This same GEJ that said MEND wasn't responsible for october 1st 2010 bomb blast.. Hian! Abeg make una watch Osinbajo live on channels and AIT now jare.

Can you imagine o! Ddin't he publicly say MEND could not be responsible. Honestly, I don't know what we did to have deserved such a dunce for president angry

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by daniel2090: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
aspirebig:
Forward ever
Backward never

Old age na backward oooo

Na error ooo.
na ur thinking be error..find out about mandela, or even ronald reagan, how old they were as presidents and their legacies.

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by kelvinnn(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
we knw u hv tried
buh we nid |new flame

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hw manage dis man got his Phd? anyway nothing is impossible for naija, I am nt too suprised....

ALL WOT HE Z NA NONSENSE!!!! DIS IS A CLUELESS MAN INDEED.

DIS MAN THINK NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS OR WOT......

UR DAYS IN ASO ROCK ARE NUMBERED.....NONSENSE!!!!
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by 49cents(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
frustratedman:
undecided

[b]FeBuhari
14th is the date our country will be rescued from looting and cluelessness cool

Vote Gmb for the desired change

Sai Buhari cool[/b]

Afebuhari.....we dont want buhari

we dnt want a man who ruled nigeria in his 40s to rule us again in his 70s

young people who are standing behind buhari are the most clueless people in Nigeria.....its a big shame...........i so weep for a wasted generation; so what is the essence of getting a degree in school if you can not think with your head

you guys lack basic political ideology, just chanting sai buhari like mndless mallams

we are the future leaders and our future is now and yet you want violent old people to take your chance..........shame on you buharists shame
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by sharkhead: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
phlame:

Let that kid be... Have U checked his profile... He isn't even old enough 2 vote... undecided
Ok boss
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by AnanseK(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof: Just so you remember, the very First major bombing was committed by an Ijaw man, a South Southerner, on Independence Day, Oct'1, 2010. His name was henry okah. He is currently serving a life sentence for that crime.

This is where the story goes nuts...

henry okah SAID GEJ AND HIS PROXIES ASKED HIM TO STAGE THE BOMBING THEN BLAME NORTHERN POLITICIANS. henry okah's M.E.N.D terror organization claimed responsibility for the bombing, BUT GEJ CLAIMED IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN THEM. He then sought to pin it on all his Northern Political opponents.

If you've ever thought, for even one second, that GEJ and his gang were not behind the earliest bombings (something I've been screaming since the first week it occurred) then you have a lot to do in the "complex critical/logical thinking" department.

4 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Mclick(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
How I love to see JEG come up with a vibrant arguments but low each time, its like hmmmmmmm noon issue based
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by AnanseK(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
What is GEJ saying this time?

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
49cents:

Afebuhari.....we dont want buhari

we dnt want a man who ruled nigeria in his 40s to rule us again in his 70s

young people who are standing behind buhari are the most clueless people in Nigeria.....its a big shame...........i so weep for a wasted generation; so what is the essence of getting a degree in school if you can not think with your head

you guys lack basic political ideology, just chanting sai buhari like mndless mallams

we are the future leaders and our future is now and yet you want violent old people to take your chance..........shame on you buharists shame

Sai Buhari

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by SirFrank1477: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
What a shame on jonathan.then u said it was not mend that it was the opposition.today you are telling us is mend.so funny.this man is really a comedian.vote Buhari for change.6years in office just few things or rather nothing to account for.6 wasted years.comedian jona,abeg give way make the real fresh air blow.ur own fresh air is filed with corruption and lies.

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by maestroferddi: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Those celebrating MEND endorsement should go back to the drawing board.

Endorsement has been skilfully rubbished.
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by tolababa(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
Let someone help me ask him who paid MEND and what is the fate of the payers. I expect the payer should be answering questions in the court of law by now. Making unfounded allegation is a crime

With or without MEND endorsement GMB will win ire ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Since MEND endorsed GMB dey became a reputable organization dose of us who used to say gej enriched dem av suddenly switched tune.. oh boi so u mean GMB would support MEND na even in his fight against corruption.. Chai dis is becoming fishy ooo..
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by annibro(f): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Detained leader of the Movt for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta, Mr. Henry Okah, has insisted that President Goodluck Jonathan’s agents sponsored the March 15, 2010 and October 1, 2010 bombings in Warri and Abuja respectively for political considerations.

In the interview, he blamed the attacks on Jonathan’s aides and claimed he was arrested for refusing to influence MEND, to retract its claim of responsibility.....

On the Independence Day bombing, which claimed 10 lives, Okah said it was meant to sway public opinion against the North and some of its leaders who were planning to run against Jonathan in the April 2011 presidential election.

He stated, “The bombings of 1 October 2010 were also intended by President Goodluck Jonathan government to create anti-North sentiments nationwide in order to galvanize support from other sections of Nigeria against other Northern candidates in the Presidential election.

“Under the arrangement, MEND, I believe, was not to claim responsibility for the bombings which the Nigerian government hoped to pin on General Babangida and other Northern elements. The claim of responsibility by the central group for a bombing, possibly carried out by a faction of MEND, punctured the plans of President Goodluck Jonathan to round up his opposition and hold them in custody until after the elections.”

He claimed to have come under pressure from some of Jonathan’s aides to get MEND to retract its claim of responsibility for the bombing, recalling that his “refusal to cooperate in this scheme resulted in President Goodluck Jonathan placing a call to President Jacob Zuma during the evening of 1 October 2010, requesting President Zuma’s personal assistance in securing my arrest. My noncooperation was interpreted by President Goodluck Jonathan as support for the Northern politicians....

Read More at: http://premiumtimesng.com/politics/4906-henry_okah_insists_jonathan_behind_bomb_att
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Eziachi: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
iiichidodo:
Very plausible when you consider the precise timing and location of the Independence Day Bombing some years back...we guess dismissing the failed attempt was to prevent panic and maybe loss of life amongst the polity.In the extreme heat of your life attempt you still found it necessary to shield,protect and reassure the man/woman in the street that all was well...that is the hallmark of true leadership..GEJ till 2019.
If I were some of you I would even be embarrass hearing him utter this wordS. Its either he has got so selective and short memory or he thinks that people of Nigeria and the world are fools.
He used this same mouth to claim that MEND wasn't responsible for the bombing, even when they did claim responsibility and never did he refute his earlier claim until four years later? And not only they did the bombing but now they wanted to kill him?

He had an intelligent report and no arrest was made and then allowed the bombing to take place, despite having fore information?
Not only that no one was arrested or charge/convicted by his so called intelligence, he left prosecution of Okah to the South Africans, just as he left only the UK justice system to bring Ibori to book because he couldn't.
He should tell us why Okah wanted to kill him?
Who can blame this politicians if their followers are as inept as they are, that they cannot even remember an event of just four years ago?

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Ghost01(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Isn't this the same GEJ who in 2010 said that MEND wasn't responsible for the October 1, Eagle Square bomb blast?

Hear a doomed presidential aspirant utter stupid gibberish!

Park your load and go away,
Shaka shaka, show show!!

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by wasuka14(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ is tryin to paddlock d innocent youths, tryin to brainwash youths can't help u at dis hour. No country wil survive d way u r runniin country, chibok girl never return, 20billion never return, oil stillin never stop, jobless youths are endless etc. Does dis man get conscience Maybe u r talkin to moroooonic youths sha!

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by ooshinibos: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

You are absolutely right sir.

Jonathan wait too long to act.

However, ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fifo, Jonathan remains the best option for Nigeria in 2015 not a retired General

again you are 100 percent spot , Jonathan waited too long , hence he is struggling to gather votes ...and his inaction has given the likes of Buhari the upperhand ...i think we should tried the retired General , he is an army in the brain and i think he might take this electricity thing seriously , can you imagine Naija had 20 hours electricity , our country will be a paradise ..it will blossom like magic ...even this insecurity will be taken care off ..because electric power will be everywhere and people will be able to invest in cheap security equipment ...even the police force will benefit ....how i wish somebody either jonathan or buhari or sambo ..can see this opportunity

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
ooshinibos:

again you are 100 percent spot , Jonathan waited too long , hence he is struggling to gather votes ...and his inaction has given the likes of Buhari the upperhand ...i think we should tried the retired General , he is an army in the brain and i think he might take this electricity thing seriously , can you imagine Naija had 20 hours electricity , our country will be a paradise ..it will blossom like magic ...even this insecurity will be taken care off ..because electric power will be everywhere and people will be able to invest in cheap security equipment ...even the police force will benefit ....how i wish somebody either jonathan or buhari or sambo ..can see this opportunity

Sorry sir!

Not possible.

Buhari cannot rule United Nigeria again, too late angry
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by ooshinibos: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

Sorry sir!

Not possible.

Buhari cannot rule United Nigeria again, too late angry

we shall see , i personally will not vote anyone of them ... if jonathan wins fine ..if buhari win fine ... i just want that electricity thing fixed ..am tired of winter ..and darkness ( when am in Naija )
have a nice day
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by benjsniper33: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
KidProgrammer:
B4 MEND Endorse GMB We Neva Hear Anything o,Na After MEND don Endorse am Una dey Blab...Oga Jona seems u are high on weed!Rubbish
. Even a weed smoker still has some sanity left, its only someone who gets high on an illiterate woman's breastmilk is capable of spewing this. Kick out Cluelessness , Vote Buhari !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by 49cents(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
frustratedman:

Sai Buhari

Sad u couldn't even put up a non-violent rejoinder....like buhari like supporters
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Rexyl(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Stories and happenings here and there show that Nigerian politicians often misbehave and don't take much time to console themselves.

#Gej

#Gmb

Both should pls put the record straight and engage in issue-based campaigns instead of engaging themselves in provocative statements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.