Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari (874 Views)

Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply / Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply / Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Flye: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has promised to ensure stable power supply and expand the nation’s economy if elected as the president on February 14.

Buhari said this at the Government Secondary School in Calabar, Cross River State, while addressing a mammoth crowd that had come to receive the APC Presidential Campaign train on Wednesday in continuation of his tour of states in the South-South geo-political zone.

This came just as the Director-General of Buhari Campaign Organisation and Governor of Rivers State, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, urged the electorates in the geo-political zone to vote out President Goodluck Jonathan because he did not deserve re-election.

Buhari said his policies would discourage people from stealing when voted into power.

He also said the power sector would be stabilised in order to resuscitate dying industries in the country.

“If you go down memory lane during the period of regional governments, the leaders then used to allocate 43 per cent of the budget to education and that is why their names will never be forgotten. We will try to secure our country; we will ensure industries are resuscitated.

“Our industries are dying and will continue to die unless we get the issue of power supply correct. We will resuscitate our industries,” he added.

Buhari added that he would bring about the development of the agricultural sector to reduce unemployment in the country.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-ensure-stable-power-supply-buhari/
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Flye: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
This is the kind of speech I want to hear in a campaipn, not a long speech without any promise or hope.
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Elslim: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dats my Presido... carry Go!
SAI BUHARI!!
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by morefire: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Flye:
This is the kind of speech I want to hear in a campaipn, not a long speech without any promise or hope.

and your not tired yet of their promises!!!!
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by blemon44(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
why didn't he do it in his first tenure

these are empty promises
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by morefire: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ and GMB please me am tired of promises... when you tell me you will do ABCD also tell me How you plan on doing this....

Thats how the other one promised us light till today i never see am... Oga buhari self has promised to stabilize Oil prices like say him be OPEC..

Ibeg jare

1 Like

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Flets: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Oga Buhari

What stopped you from stabilizing power in 1983 when it was cheaper.
GEJ is already working with the private sector on this and we need continuity to conclusion

Buhari, are you not tired of lies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Flye: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
morefire:

and your not tired yet of their promises!!!!

Yes, let them promise and we will hold them by their promises. If we had voted based on promises in the last election, they should be telling us which of their promises they have fulfilled and why they have not fulfilled the rest. Did you hear anything like that from them? No we can't even ask them such promises cos we can't remember any.
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by oshyno(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Now I know why they always put octogenerian on this man. All I have been seeing and hearing from ur campagn is I will do this I will do that without telling us how. Politics has passed the stage of "I will".

We are in "this is the way I will do it".
Gossh this man is dumber than I thought. GEJ just privatized power sector. What is GMB bringing on d table to enhance this sector is what I want to know. Or is like dude doesn't even understand what ppp is.
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Flye: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
oshyno:
Now I know why they always put octogenerian on this man. All I have been seeing and hearing from ur campagn is I will do this I will do that without telling us how. Politics has passed the stage of "I will".

We are in "this is the way I will do it".
Gossh this man is dumber than I thought. GEJ just privatized power sector. What is GMB bringing on d table to enhance this sector is what I want to know. Or is like dude doesn't even understand what ppp is.
If you listen to VP candidate's speech in Edo state, he explain how they will achieve all this promises.
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
He once gave a deadline

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Gmajor(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
na today we being hear politicians promises ?
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by oshyno(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Flye:

If you listen to VP candidate's speech in Edo state, he explain how they will achieve all this promises.

How pathetic can that not be. Soo Buhari can't articulate his own programs in a campaign. Hez waiting for more eloquent Osibanjo to do that ? Talk about defending the indefensible.

People look upto d head not the asistant.
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by osamaBUSH(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Flets:
Oga Buhari

What stopped you from stabilizing power in 1983 when it was cheaper.
GEJ is already working with the private sector on this and we need continuity to conclusion

Buhari, are you not tired of lies?
dats why he said sup-LIED

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Jonathan Visited Maiduguri / What Is Wrong With This Photo? Is Buhari A Betrayer / TODAY: We Don't Have Buhari's Credentials - Nigerian Army Release Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.