Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! (10435 Views)

2face Idibia Is 40yrs Today ( Happy Birthday ) / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by mafolayomi(f): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2009
enough security that day ooooooooooooo, or else, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by chyk91(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2009
[/b]Posted by: mafolayomi
enough security that day ooooooooooooo, or else,[b]

lol.
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by shotster50(m): 3:01am On Jan 05, 2009
Its easy for people to cry foul about Tuface,   If put in his shoes, a lot of people here will do a lot worse than he is doing,  Abeg big ups to am.
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by organiza(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2009
shocked na the tin he dey use his 2face luk na in won leed am to his bad luck. he is a cursed entertainer.give am shot time that tin no go dey strong again.even self he go use am sing. grin. sadhe touches my mood positively wt his songs but negative my mood wt his behaviour
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by ashala(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2009
All una girls wey jst de cast de guy,i bet una if en come RIGHT now meet una,una go definitly become the next baby mamas. , See all una mouth.
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by phil4real: 2:45am On Jan 10, 2009
undecided! I would be very happy if he eventually does!For once, make he still behave like all those people whey him talk say them give am inspiration cos if Na as he take they behave them behave when them dey their prime, maybe he fall be one of the products! The guy dey trip me wen it comes to music, but wen it comes to been responsible, the guy Na really "TWO-FACED BAA-BAA O (loll)! See has he dey BAA-BAA go! My advice for the wife-to-be: No allow am do without rubber until Una say I do! grin lipsrsealed
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by mrdouglas(m): 2:52am On Jan 17, 2009
Thank God he wants to.
He said it in one of the tracks in his latest album
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by elijahlevi: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2009
Tu face is human and anybody fit make mistake , I dey sure say every men way dey on here never taste stardom make him see how he go be, Tell me make him dey abort the babies and make him dey born them which one dey alright?, After all KSA do pass am, Even some of you on here, You no know how many women you dey date.Babies dey wait for you for heaven gate, Abeg make una stop to dey criticize the guy ,
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by shollyaj(m): 1:35am On Jan 23, 2009
I wish him all the best
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by okerekesun: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2009
Congrayulations bro. U do us proud. We love u big time
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by Meldrick(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2009
Please you all should leave Tuface and mind your buisness.He has his life to live. According to Peter Okoye of P-Square, Tuface is not hungry and be sure he will never knock on your door to beg for food to feed his kids. You girls who hate him, I no say na bad belle as e no toast una, go and try your luck somewhere else.
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by ladykool(f): 1:42am On Jan 26, 2009
i love 2face too much for me to wish him goodluck in his marriage and i really hope it's dat anne macaulay girl cuz they really are good 2gether but haba 2face 5kids with different women!!! how bow for u o! plz he shouldn't impregnate another girl for the rest of his life and infact he should go CELIBATE!!!!
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by lucabrasi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2009
Meldrick:

Please you all should leave Tuface and mind your buisness.He has his life to live. According to Peter Okoye of P-Square, Tuface is not hungry and be sure he will never knock on your door to beg for food to feed his kids. You girls who hate him, I no say na bad belle as e no toast una, go and try your luck somewhere else.
we know he has his life to live,but when he starts having babies all over he is fermenting trouble in the future for the society as a whole which will affect me and you, why do you think students are slapping teachers,smoking e.t.c in the united kingdom today?
why do you think black kids are stabbing each other in london,hackney e.t.c today,they are moistly products of broken homes, single mothers that is where it ll affect you when a boy growns up resenting his father and then taking it out on all men.
as for peter okoye,if he really said that they he might be physically tall but intellectually he is a dwarf and i shudder when a supposed enlightened adult can still have that kind of infantille mind set in this day and age,i wont be suptised if he didint pass through the four walls of a university, if he feels its cool why doesnt he pick up from where 2 face has satopped,after all they have not broken fela's record opr mko abiola
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by waterworks(f): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2009
ehnn? to have one baby 4 tuface na mistake the second one na just curse! that pere self after all th othergirls out there she still did it without a condom? na wa o
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by zaragoza(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2009
Some "no bodies" have even done worse things than that. Its just that he's internationally recognised thats why his own mischiefs is accelerating faster than a bad rumour in a small town. 'Imagine a corper impregnates five of his students'. Let he who has not done "without" cast the first stone.He's very wrong for impregnating carelessly but also should be commended for trying to keep them.
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by ifyalways(f): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2009
zaragoza:

Some "no bodies" have even done worse things than that. Its just that he's internationally recognised thats why his own mischiefs is accelerating faster than a bad rumour in a small town. 'Imagine a corper impregnates five of his students'. Let he who has not done "without" cast the first stone.He's very wrong for impregnating carelessly but also should be commended for trying to keep them.
rofl à "nobodies" tongue
@Topic,whatever rocks his boat jare.
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by spoilt(f): 1:58am On Feb 06, 2009
Did the original poster say" the lucky girl"? Lucky? Are you kidding me?
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by omo9ija(f): 4:44am On Feb 07, 2009
Good luck to 2baba, he rocks!
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by sameolg616(m): 2:06am On Feb 09, 2009
pls dont hate the player,hate the game(the gals), its obvious they all want a piece of him,
if u dont believe ask ur daugher,sister ,wife what they tink of him?
gals are only emotional tinkers, they tink with their heart not der heads,
ride on mr idibia and continue to dey ENTER THE PLACE, na god send u
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by adaezee: 6:43pm On May 02, 2009
ABEG MAKE UNA LEAVE D GUY ALONE ITS HIS LYF ND HE LIVZ IT D WAY HE WANTS IT angry
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by engrbanky: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2009
e don do the wedding?
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by onoms1990(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2009
men i wont lie i thank God almighty 4 his life, finally my chair 2baba found his missing rib,
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by oyinda3(f): 2:10am On Aug 01, 2009
ah halleluyah. i am happy for him. so which one of his numerous baby mamas is he putting the ring on
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by wolex123(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2009
even if 2bab marry that one no stop am from flogging koboko. as e take fine na so en thing fine

free the bobo jooooooooooooooo
oma te last last
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by Emad(f): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2009
OK so did he?
grin
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by Zicblingz(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2009
*laffin*, y una dy hate.d guy no use juju oh.its nt hs fault 2b handsm,atleast hs moni hs proven,
Plss ma guys,if una gt chnce mk una xplore,multiply,n subdue d earth, lol
2 BABA, if 4 say na u been b adam eh,eve 4 suffa eh,dat tym wey una neva wear cloth.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by Ak4all(m): 3:13am On Feb 28, 2010
I dont know why some people are enemie of progress.Anyways, shout out to 2baba
Re: Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! by obxddon(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2010
Make una Leave this Guy, Una be God!!!
Most of the idiots that say trash about people on NL are actually people from Yaba left Side, Leave tuface Alone!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador / Christina Millian More Than Beyonce / I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.