Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Hatred In The Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hatred In The Family (1860 Views)

Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family / Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family? / Why Male Education Is Better Than Female Education In The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hatred In The Family by goldiam(f): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
i remember when i was young,two blood brothers living in thesame yard but seperate rooms hated eachother soo much that one begins to wonder what could have been the cause of such hatred,the hatred grew soo fast that even after marriage they still continued. As i grow older i begin to wonder what would make one develope soo much hatred for ones blood.cause i cant imagine me having issues with any of my siblings God forbide. Guys lets here your view on this issue cause belive it or not its exist in many families of today in nigeria
Re: Hatred In The Family by bennyrazz: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
I had brothers who hated themselves when we were all young. They would fight and argue on anything. The fight got so serious to the extent of exchanging blows. My mother will be running up and down likewise my father. Some years back my mum told me the enmity started right from the womb, when she was pregnant with the younger one, the older one will just come from nowhere and hit her in her stomach. She said, she always screamed with pains cuz it was always sudden. Beating him never solved the whole thing cuz any slight opportunity he had was to hit her in no other place than her stomach. At a point they were cool but sometimes not on talking terms. So its nothing new but no one knows the cause
Re: Hatred In The Family by goldiam(f): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
bennyrazz:
I had brothers who hated themselves when we were all young. They would fight and argue on anything. The fight got so serious to the extent of exchanging blows. My mother will be running up and down likewise my father. Some years back my mum told me the enmity started right from the womb, when she was pregnant with the younger one, the older one will just come from nowhere and hit her in her stomach. She said, she always screamed with pains cuz it was always sudden. Beating him never solved the whole thing cuz any slight opportunity he had was to hit her in no other place than her stomach. At a point they were cool but sometimes not on talking terms. So its nothing new but no one knows the cause
lools right from the womb.more or less like cane and abel
Re: Hatred In The Family by bennyrazz: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
goldiam:
lools right from the womb.more or less like cane and abel
both are in their 30's and they are cool now cuz they have their own family.
Re: Hatred In The Family by nairalife2013(m): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Wen I noticed my elder dota was always hitting and pushing down her younger sister I was worried. My parents always thot us to be our broda's keeper... if u hear yur sibling crying, leave whatever u were doing and dash out to see what happend and help; take pains to satisfy yur sibling first before yur self; let yur left eye and yur left ear be for u and yur right eye and right ear for yur sibling; always be proud of yur sibling and thankful to God u hav one; always know itz normal once in a while to get angry with yur sibling and think him a little fool or a big pain in d back cos datz what u yur self are once or twice every other day!... we grew wid dis. The bond, the freindship was too much I had to get married to the girl they all prefared gainst d 1 I loved n opted for. I was happy only when my siblings were happy. Today I hav no regrets. Thier choice has brought so much warmness n greater union and joyful tears only the happiest people cry when they look back.
As I noticed d behaviour of my elder dota against her younger one, I started working on her immediately. I talked constantly to her about her younger sister being her "little child." What ever I procure for her sister I hand it to her to give to her sister - from sweet, biscuit to bottled water or toy car n cloths.I encourage d habbit of saying thank u. "Go n teach yur child how to write, u yurself u write very well!" "Nedadi did u feed yur baby n wear her pampers today?" "U yurself u can do it!" Now, my dota even proudly say "i myself I can open d car door n carry mybaby inside d car" and she does it! All these come with little prizes like "outing to parks; back from work gift, carry me around on real bicycle, drive around with windows at ground or halfmast- nedadi's favourite!
My first dota is now so attached to her sister. The bond is remarkable and very sincere. She calls her now "mybaby." The last time she mistakenly pushed her sis and she fell and cry they both ended up crying and nedadi was so grieve-struck she cried so much, went close, help her sis bak to her feet, hug and hold on to her and, with tear-wet cheeks, she was muttering amidst sobs "ziba am sorry, mybaby am sorry."

She doesnt do it for a prize anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Hatred In The Family by goldiam(f): 12:29am On Jan 09, 2015
nairalife2013:
Wen I noticed my elder dota was always hitting and pushing down her younger sister I was worried. My parents always thot us to be our broda's keeper... if u hear yur sibling crying, leave whatever u were doing and dash out to see what happend and help; take pains to satisfy yur sibling first before yur self; let yur left eye and yur left ear be for u and yur right eye and right ear for yur sibling; always be proud of yur sibling and thankful to God u hav one; always know itz normal once in a while to get angry with yur sibling and think him a little fool or a big pain in d back cos datz what u yur self are once or twice every other day!... we grew wid dis. The bond, the freindship was too much I had to get married to the girl they all prefared gainst d 1 I loved n opted for. I was happy only when my siblings were happy. Today I hav no regrets. Thier choice has brought so much warmness n greater union and joyful tears only the happiest people cry when they look back.
As I noticed d behaviour of my elder dota against her younger one, I started working on her immediately. I talked constantly to her about her younger sister being her "little child." What ever I procure for her sister I hand it to her to give to her sister - from sweet, biscuit to bottled water or toy car n cloths.I encourage d habbit of saying thank u. "Go n teach yur child how to write, u yurself u write very well!" "Nedadi did u feed yur baby n wear her pampers today?" "U yurself u can do it!" Now, my dota even proudly say "i myself I can open d car door n carry mybaby inside d car" and she does it! All these come with little prizes like "outing to parks; back from work gift, carry me around on real bicycle, drive around with windows at ground or halfmast- nedadi's favourite!
My first dota is now so attached to her sister. The bond is remarkable and very sincere. She calls her now "mybaby." The last time she mistakenly pushed her sis and she fell and cry they both ended up crying and nedadi was so grieve-struck she cried so much, went close, help her sis bak to her feet, hug and hold on to her and, with tear-wet cheeks, she was muttering amidst sobs "ziba am sorry, mybaby am sorry."

whaoo i love this so what you are saying now is that parent needs to watch their kids right from the onset so as to prevent future hatred amongst them
Re: Hatred In The Family by nairalife2013(m): 2:54am On Jan 09, 2015
goldiam:
whaoo i love this so what you are saying now is that parent needs to watch their kids right from the onset so as to prevent future hatred amongst them
yeah!!! If u engrave it in thier mind from youth by constantly creating scenes, doing or saying things that inspire pity, care and concern, it can hardly leave them when they grow up. It transcends the four walls of the home into the streets. They live by what u say or do. Kids.
My father was a belligerent man. But he always talked about the dirtiness of engaging in fights and the futility of war, he once being a practical soldier roughened up in the battlefield of the civil war. He would always make allusions to the disgrace associated with exchange of words and careless utterance and the destructiveness of pride. Oh pride! How many u hav brought to thier knees, he would say.
Time, place and condition do affect peace, orderliness and other family procedures. Hard days can make some fathers or mothers slack and live with careless abandon at home. Survival becomes on yur own.
Workhard and never let yur praying knees get lazy, to avoid certain calamities, but if they still come, be strong and lead yur family well, for most great people n families were made by tough, mean days.
The day u enter into marriage marks the day u let go of yur own life for that of yur spouse and kids.
"If u live well, I am the one that lives on" thatz what my granddad told me before he passed on.

Needless to tell u, no matter what, I would rather die than not live well.

5 Likes

Re: Hatred In The Family by sunbilor(m): 2:20am On Jan 11, 2018
nairalife2013:

Wow! Wonderful parenting. I love this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Parents, Married Couples And Aspiring Couples: Is It Morally Right To Have Kids? / See What This Girl Was Caught Doing That Got Facebook Users Speechless / Household Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.