Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,363 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. (28679 Views)

SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Deal Of The DAY!!!! POWERFUL 2009 Toyota Venza (free Tracker) - Only 3.5M Naira / VEHICLE TRACKER FOR SALE (GPS & SMS) -N29,999.00 ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2008
[b]From reports and compliments i have received from various customers from nairaland and oversea. I have been able to get the fact that so many people are scared to come down to cotonou to come and buy cars. Meanwhile i am trying to tell you the secret behind buying cars from cotonou and also from Lagos. You are actually buying the same Car at the same price but i am behing HONEST with you. You are not BUYING the same thing. Most cars being brought into nigeria from cotonou are being sold at the same price but you are not buying the same thing. Why not come down to cotonou and come and buy from the direct sources and be sure that you are not buying either accidented or faulty car. I am not saying that all cars in Nigeria are accidented or faulted o oo o . I am actually just trying to explain few knowledge of mine that i have seen about cars in some auto show rooms in Nigeria. Also, there isn't any crime in trying something. You can definately find great cars also in Nigeria and also in Cotonou, but the price are cheaper down there in cotonou, just like its cheaper in lome to cotonou. Just give a price comparism and see for yourself. Give a try about cars from cotonou and clear the fear within your Heart. You are sure going to be buying it at the price you are meant to be buying the good condition cars. I actually started up this forum thread for customers to come and drop there fear and tension about buying cars in cotonou and i can have there mind cleared and have them 100% secured about buying cars from cotonou. You can call me to discuss if you have any urgent enquiries.

TEL : 08068890653
Email: larryshow4u@yahoo.com

You Can Read More From : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176899.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/176899/anyone-needs-buy-car-cotonou
https://www.nairaland.com/312491/tokunbo-cars-btw-450000naira-900000naira

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by ladoma(m): 5:32am On Dec 18, 2008
also be nice to tell them that when they buy cars from Cotonou that is above the legal age required by law,(ten years maximum)even when they have registered this vehicle,they can still be impounded by customs as was witnessed in Ibadan and Lagos this December period.naija blues grin
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by mikeapollo: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2008
Larryshow4,
Do you have a showroom or place in Lagos where one can buy some of the cars you personally had cleared from Cotonou. I think that would help a lot.
Personally, am planning to buy a car through you, but am not very comfortable with the idea o going to Cotonou, although I know a lot of people do that.
Thnks
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by showbobo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2008
ladoma:

also be nice to tell them that when they buy cars from Cotonou that is above the legal age required by law,(ten years maximum)even when they have registered this vehicle,they can still be impounded by customs as was witnessed in Ibadan and Lagos this December period.naija blues grin
That depends on the individual's pocket and taste. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by ayodeji1(m): 1:30am On Dec 19, 2008
i understand what you are saying but i seem to hold a contrary view.aside the fact that customers get to know the real source of their car,theres absolutely no way they will go to cotonou and buy the same car at the price it is being sold in lagos.as an experienced man in this business,i know u will definately agree with me.although the price difference might now range from 30k to even 500k or more depending on the car u are buying.i actually started this business by buying cars with my money from cotonou and selling in lagos,port harcort,warri,abuja etc and although it has its downs like all business does,but i still record some amount of profit after sale.many auto dealers in lagos too indulges in this and still record profit.if you buy a car in cotonou and see that same car in lagos,there will definately be difference as long as u negotiate well with cotonou sellers.if u get such spec at the same rate in lagos,check it well,there must be difference maybe in options,year or condition cos even the seller themselves aim for profit.
im happy i have a someone like you in nairaland who share the same dream with me by helping people get their dream of car at a very reasonable price.even asides the money we earn from this business,we still end up putting a smile on the customers face.lets keep up the good work my brother.good name they say,is better than wealth and riches.one love.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by gudlook(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2008
Ayodeji, I have read a lot about your activities regarding buying cars from cotonou. send me your email address and phone numbers for more discussion via amm@wwlkad.com
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by adeyemik: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2008
@ Larryshow4
@Ayodeji1

I support your submittion. The price of cars in Cotonou are lesser and varying options to choose from. I can say this because I have experience it. Not too long ago, I asked one of the auto dealer on Nairaland for the price of a 1999/2000 model particular brand of car, the final price he gave was 1.6m. I saw the same model in an auto shop in Lagos and his final price was NGN1.15 with a whole lot of things to be fixed in the car. Finally, I took a trip to Cotonou with a friend who buys car from cotonu to Lagos, to my surprise the same model and year's landing cost of the car at my gate was NGN890,000 while the landing cost of the 2001 model and it's "toppest" range, all option, all accessories complete with the car's service log and manual, and very very clean was NGN979,000. I decided there and then to go for the latter, 3 days later the car was safely resting in my house.

The Cotonou adventure gave me the opportunity to see and see, and almost got confused. The major problem with buying cars in Cotonou is a honest fellow to deal with. Thank God I got one.

[b]Nairalanders, my question is how reasonable are the prices quoted by some of our Nairaland auto dealers    ?

[[/b]i] FOOD FOR THOUGHT AND THOUGHT FOR FOOD[/i]
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2008
@ayodeji1, @Nairalanders.
i strongly agree with what you have said, all i am trying to put out is that you are actually buying a car lesser and almost at the same price range, meanwhile you are not buying either an accidented car over there in abroad being shipped down to africa, i am not saying you can't see them in cotonou, cos MOST of them are being brought into the country for us to drive. and we still buy them at the same price we would buy a one that isn't accidented. You mostly find cars that have little fault on the ship and that is what you can easily fixed and there prices are actually reduced as well. I have actually been getting cars a long time now. For the fact that i stay about 5mins from the boarder and also about 15mins from the park makes me develop so much interest more on the cars around and also with someone that wants to build a lovely reputition on here. I must tell you i want my customers to get the best at the greatest prices.

For customers scared of going along to Cotonou to buy cars. Haba, don't be scared. i just want to advice that if you are buying a dutable car and wouldn't be driving it for travelling for long rather than services around lagos, you can fly it into the country and use it along for yourself. cos some customers really want to use something great but don't want to pay for custom duty. anyway you can drive it, i just advice that if you would be travelling with your car outside lagos steadies. Just close your eyes and pay the custom duty and you can easily drive anywhere with EASE and happiness.

YOu can always drop your fear about cars from cotonou. they can be clearified.

@mikeapollo,
What car are you actually searching for? Let me get some information across to you regarding it.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2008
bump!!
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 25, 2008
@Larryshow: how does custom duty affect (a) a 1992/93 model vehicle (b) a 1999/2000 model vehicle? Can you please explain briefly?
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by irony: 3:57am On Dec 25, 2008
Pls NL, can anyone give the price of toyota litace - cotonou price
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by salam12(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2008
Thank you for the good job and the enlightenment. Meanwhile, what is the landing cost with full custom clearance for a good Golf 4. Your quick response would be appreciated.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2008
@gridlock,
Regarding the issue of custom duty. They run custom duty on vehicles that are below the duty duration. the price is actually no much difference with it. The customs would really be happy getting to see that you pay for the duty. Then if you are paying for the dutable car. there isn't any difference between paying duty for a non-duty car and also for a duty car. they have the same duty certificate. what they want to check is that you legally get the car into the country.

@irony,
I would get to find you the cost of the toyota literate in cfa and get back to you. Meanwhile, toyota products are really expensive, i have to be honest with you.

@salam12,
With respect to the current xchange rate, of 285cfa, you can get a very very clean golf 4 with 4 cylinder etc. you would get it for less than 1.25million naira you would get a 2002 model upward. meanwhile if you are ready to get it, you can contact me and we can go to cotonou together and get to have you look around and make a choice. What is your budget?
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by carlinks: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2008
what is the landing cost of a 2001 model toyota camry(full option but fabric interior) and i heard buying cars from togo is cheaper than cotonou, what is your take on this
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2008
@carlinks,
the exchange rate is pretty high at the moment and if you would be getting that, with respect to the current exchange rate, you would have a budget of less than 1.3million naira with with custom duty inclusive.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by jazzsoul: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2008
Larryshow4, you seem to have presented your Cotonu buying trips in only positive terms. The cost of living in Cotonu is less than Lagos so the price of cars must be lower in Cotonu. Do your customers pay import duties on those cars that are smuggled in by you or are they subject to seizure at some point in Lagos?
Since you can buy these cars at such cut rate prices, then I wonder why you do not have a showroom in Lagos where you can always sell these at reasonable profit. You seem to be content to take away business from car dealers that have overheads such as showrooms that need to be covered.
There are just as many salvaged and stolen vehicles in Cotonu as there are in Lagos. I know this from first hand information. It is a question of buyers doing their due diligence. I pay my duties when I import vehicles to Lagos.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ jazzsoul

It was really nice reading through your challenging note jazzsoul. i actually believe you have a showroom here in nigeria. i actually look forward into owning one someday soon. The cost of living in cotonou is definately low but
mind you this highly depends on exchange rate. Moreover, i am sure you know that Naira at the moment has lost its potential value which has brought some devalued image to our currency. anyway with respect to negative terms about
buying cars from cotonou, i actually try to explain it to customers. There is always a negative side of every positive issue, meanwhile in a situation where the positive is more than the negative, then its advicable you settle for it. Mind
you that most cars also sold around places in lagos most expectially bagger, they come down to cotonou to come and get some of there cars. When you are buying a duty car. I must tell you that you would be having duty paid on it like
you asked if my customers pay duty for there cars, and also i am sure you havent gotten cars from cotonou before rather than hear talks about buying cars from cotonou. When you buy car in cotonou, you would pay for the
clearing of the car through there customs there in cotonou, then also pay our customs here. if you are buying from oversea like you stated that you import your cars. you sure pay there customs there and also pay for our customs
here. that is the way it is. the cars are cheaper compare to buying them in nigeria. Meanwhile i am not taking business of for people who have showrooms. i must tell you i am looking into having mine also before the month of january runs out. You talked about stolen cars in cotonou. I am not saying a situation of that isn't occuring because i can remember a time during last year when some FBI officers and some people came all the way from the United state and said they are actually in search of some particular cars that were stolen from the state and have checked through there what soever record that it was shipped into the western part of africa. they came into cotonou and searched the whole park. I am sure they came to nigeria to do the same as well. so Just don't use that word to discourage customers about cotonou. The only fear customers i believe they have about buying cars from cotonou is the issue of cars been seized if they have gotten it. and that is the reason they pay duty for there cars, which ease there mind. and for a situation where the
person is buying a car that isn't a duty car or the customer doesn't have the funds for duty. then he/she has is car registered and engraved. Mind you my daddy is a retired Custom Officer who retired as the CSC APAPA. so he is
always helpful with advice and guidance and verification of all Duty papers i receive. Anyway i hope someday soon, you would give importing of cars from cotonou a try and would start getting your cars from there.

I have a business ideal that would help boost and improve your selling of cars in Lagos, if you are willing to learn it, you sure can contact me and we could have a meeting and i could disclose this to you and you would see how your profit would maximize.
FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by jazzsoul: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2008
Larryshow4, your points are well taken. There are always two sides to every coin. When cars are exported from the U.S. or Canada, the exporter does not pay duties at the point of origin. I am not in Nigeria at the moment but I see your number from the forum and I will call you sometime.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by irony: 1:40am On Dec 30, 2008
larryshow, plz can i have an idea of the price range of a toyota litace and hiace from cotonou
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by ugonna245(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2008
BUT RECENTLY SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT NIGERIA HAS OPENED A LICENSING OFFICE IN COTONU TO REGISTER CARS BOUGHT IN COTONU BY NIGERIANS BEFORE DRIVING THEM INTO THE COUNTRY. IS THIS TRUE OR FALSE
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by Najm(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2008
larryshow4,

pls i'd lik to know hw much a clean full option 2001/2002 honda accord or Nissan maxima costs from cotonou.I want to gt either one of dem 4 myself by january and wld lik to hw much to budget.

nairalanders,
which wld u advise som1 to buy as a 1st car.Ur responses are highly anticipated.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2008
@jazzsoul,
I am not saying you are paying duty for the cars there, you are paying to have them cleared outside USA or Canada. i am sure i am not wrong about that. Meanwhile i look forward to talking on phone with you someday and further exchange ideals together. was really nice reading about your opinion, that is the more reason why this thread was created.

@irony,
I know that of Hiace buses cos i had that gotten for a customer of recent, but regarding the litace, i would make further enquiries for you. but for the Hiace bus. Just have a budget of anything less than 1.2million naira with custom duty for the Long chases big bomber. Just call me to discuss further regarding this. Meanwhile its expensive because exchange rate is high. Awaits to hear soon from you.

@ugonna245

I am sure of the fact that there is a licensing company of customs that gives custom issues custom duty certificates. but that of registration of number. that is done in the license office in badagry town. that is so far so good as my knowledge.

@najm,
The two are great cars if i must say, but i am not sure what you think of manual cars. i would advice you get a manual 2001/2002 model of the honda accord, cos the problem parculiar about the edition of this honda is the gear. and when you drive the manual edition, you are clear coast of the problem, but meanwhile for the specification, if you have budget less than 1.2-1.3million, you would get a very clean one. if you actually refering to the Nissan year as well, its almost the same budget. meanwhile, the prices are custom duty inclusive. cos you get the honda accord 4-cylinder for about 3.8million cfa, or what so ever. its fluctuating. Meanwhile you can keep in touch and by january that you intend getting it. the exchange would have drop, so it would be a great deal for you sir. would await to hear from you.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by irony: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2008
thx larryshow, hope to hearing from u on the litace issue soonest
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2008
@irony,
i would get back to you soon
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by t3ky(m): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2009
Hi Larry, happy new year.which is better ,getting a car from Lome or cotonue? Also could you give me the price of getting a Toyotta Corolla 2000LE model and a Honda Accord 2001Model to Ibadan,All must be full options
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2009
@t3ky
I could see this is actually your second post on here on nairaland. meanwhile regarding the model of car you have inquired for and which is convinent location to get it either lome or cotonou. I also see that you actually asked my collegue the same enquiry about the same car and location. Its not possible to award the same Project to two different companies (Smiling) Meanwhile i would just give advice that might be useful to you about buying cars from either cotonou or Lome, then eventually if i would be helping you get this cars, you can give me a call and we could arrange and discuss in details. When you getting cars from Lome, its cheaper compared to cotonou. The further you go the cheaper it becomes, but mind you, if you are buying it from Lome, you have to pay the custom duty there in Lome, pay that of Cotonou and Pay that of Nigeria, meaning its a double clearing process, but i must tell you that the difference btw them are not much. i actually helped someone get a toyota camry 1998/1999 model in Lome at equivalent of 2.8million cfa while i find the same car for about 2.9million cfa, 2.8million cfa, luckily for 2.6million cfa atimes. So why the stress. i am just assuring you that in a situation of you getting heavy machines , Lome is further preferable compared to cotonou. If i would be doing this buying for you and the custom clearing and all that. I would await for your phone call to speak further.

BEST OF THE YEAR AHEAD TO ALL NAIRALANDERS
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by MrMcJay(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2009
@Larryshow4

Compliments of the season. seen ur posts nd i must confess that u're doin a gud job. kip it up.
I just want to anquire of the price of a Toyota Sequoia 2001-2003 in cotonou, and also the total cost of bringing it into Nigeria.
Best wishes.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2009
@ Mr McJay

Good day, thanks for the compliments, its highly appreciated. regarding the Sequoia. i would make enquiries regarding it for you and get back to you. meanwhile if you can give me a call or rather send me a text message so i can call you to get you updated with the pricing and the landing cost inclusive custom duties paper. I would be waiting to keep in touch and deal business with you soon hopefully
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by t3ky(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2009
smileyhi larry, happy new yr ,
I enjoy reading ur post.
i AM A LITTLE BIT SATISFY.
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2009
@t3ky
Thank you very much. hummm, wishing you the same o o o o, What really interest you in my post smiley cheesy
You are 100% safe
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by larryshow4(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2009
bump!!!
Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by Savoir: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2009
Hi Larry, apart from the issue of custom officials seizing cars from Cotonou because custom duties were not paid on them, are there any other reasons why they will seize cars from there? Someone told me of a car (2005) seized from one his friends even though the guy had custom papers, he had to buy it back from them for 400k because they had auctioned it to one of them. Is this possible by any chance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

➜ ➜➜FREE -FLOOD -DAMAGED VEHICLE CHECKS➜+234-806-036-5068➜ ➜➜ / »»» Sold!!! Neat Mitsubishi Montero 00 @ N750K Non Negotiable ««« / How To Successfully Pre Order A Car On Nairaland ( For Buyers And Sellers )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.