Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

GENERAL BUHARI COLLAPS ES AT APC RALLY IN CALABAR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GENERAL BUHARI COLLAPS ES AT APC RALLY IN CALABAR (1107 Views)

Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage And Olamide Present At APC Rally In Lagos / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GENERAL BUHARI COLLAPS ES AT APC RALLY IN CALABAR by chikis(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
chikis:
Unconfirme d reports making the round on the internet this evening has it that General Buhari collapsed on stage at his campaign rally in Calabar. The yet to be confirmed reports has it that the General Buhari collapsed due to exhaustion. His party members have quickly defended the incident by saying that he tripped and almost fell but no injury sustained.
I just hope this makes front page.

You can read it here:http://www.codewit.com/headlines/22726-general-buhari-collapses-at-apc-rally-in-calabar
Re: GENERAL BUHARI COLLAPS ES AT APC RALLY IN CALABAR by eunisam: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
source. Who i go ask?
Re: GENERAL BUHARI COLLAPS ES AT APC RALLY IN CALABAR by bcomputer101: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dear OP,

What if i say you should be sacrifice to the gods of your village?

Or will you prefer firing squad for your foolishness?

please choose the one that befit you
Re: GENERAL BUHARI COLLAPS ES AT APC RALLY IN CALABAR by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pdp boys spreading fake rumour, hw much oga jona pay u ?
Re: GENERAL BUHARI COLLAPS ES AT APC RALLY IN CALABAR by omolami: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
My stake is for d north to support Jonathan now so that he leaves by 2019 and d north takes over. If not, buhari's terminal sickness could take his life abroughtly,(God forbid) paving the way for his vice, Osinbajo to assume presidency as d Constitution stipulates.Meaning another full time presidency for SW.This will reach 2023 or more. It will be too bad for d north agitating for quick acendance to Aso rock

1 Like

Re: GENERAL BUHARI COLLAPS ES AT APC RALLY IN CALABAR by chikis(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
bcomputer101:
Dear OP,

What if i say you should be sacrifice to the gods of your village?

Or will you prefer firing squad for your foolishness?

please should the one that befit you
Your father! Ebe like say you no read wetin I post.
Re: GENERAL BUHARI COLLAPS ES AT APC RALLY IN CALABAR by sammyj: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
PDP propaganda whether they like it or wind of change is coming to sweep GEJ and his corrupt cohorts out of ASO Rock come Feb 2015!!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And His Past Antecedents... / President Jonathan Worships At Winners Chapel [PHOTOS] / Gej's Interview With Mo Abudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.