Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,559 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl (18062 Views)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Holywizard: 7:49am On Jan 09, 2015
Lisaflex:

So u do underaged? shocked
16-19 yrs is nt underaged
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Iceberghill:
I received the shock of my life yesterday. An 13yrs girl
of jss3 stopped me while i was going home and said
"Uncle, severally i find myself sitting all alone and
thinking about you and all your funny stuffs. I really like
you so much but i
also know that i am too young for you.
I wish that i was a little bit matured i could have asked
you to be my boyfriend".
I was speechless for about 10mins, i wasn't stunned
that a little girl was in love
with me but for the fact that as little as this girl was,
she was bold enough to go
for what she wants regardless of what the answer will
be to her.
Now it got me thinking of how many so called matured
ladies could do this.
What baffles me most is that they will be so in love with
you but never find the
courage to let you know, they wont tell you because
society demands that a guy
should be the one to always make the move.
That's a great woman in the making. She knows what she wants and goes for it, she doesn't wait for it to come to her.

1 Like

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by jingh(f): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2015
lexaydfg:

new bros ke, b4 u knw it wl turn 2 anoda tin.
@op, run 4 ur life or else she wl ruin it.
if d op think with his head, he wount let d girl ruin it anyhow.
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Cutehector4u:
21yrs inprisonment with an option of fine

no option plz

2 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2015
correctguy0900:

no option plz
u knw our jury system, even rapists get bail dz days..any crime dat is a norm in d society mAy hav an option of fine...
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by jnrbayano(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2015
Too much indulgence in Sunita (Indian films) and Telemundo (Corazon up and down) is the cause.

Whatever happens to Parential Guidance (PG) features.
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Iceberghill:
you so much but i
you to be my boyfriend".
be to her.
ladies could do this.
you but never find the

Bloody lying creature...
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by MansaMoussa: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2015
OP! U know wetin u suppose do! grin
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by cirmuell(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Holywizard:
Dont be surprised. Here in okigwe, Imo state if u come 2 a popular bar/guest house u'll see small underaged gals wit gauva breastzz dat re below 16 drinking hero beer.
If she don get sizeable breastzz omo what are u waiting 4?

Y i hate doing underaged is dat i hate boring sex like is too tight & de painful cries that follows...

Teenage sex seems 2 be de sweetest if u use ur head wella
Pedoephile!

2 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2015
That's an olosho in the making. Nothing brave about a 13y/o not asking for solution to algebra, but for fuckfriendship.

1 Like

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Abee79(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2015
cry

3 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Horlertoungy(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2015
And if you make the move to express your feelings to those that have crush on you, they'll still be there wasting time to say yes.
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by fiftynaira(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2015
Pishure of the girl approaching u or....
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2015
this shiiit was copied
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Trippledots(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2015
SOME PEOPLE WITH WIIDE MOUTH LIKE KOROBA, BASKET SAYING OP IS LYING...MSTCHEEEEW. angry

OP, PLS DONT MIND HER. ITS HER EMOTIONS HAVING THE BETTER OF HER, PLUS TOO MUCH EXPOSURE OF HER GENERATION TO MATURE STUFF..... I'VE BEEN IN YOUR SHOES, ALTHOUGH MINE WAS NOT AS DIRECT AS YOURS BUT IT SURE AS HELL DOES OCCUR.

2 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Iyowuski: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2015
dats y she's a 13yr old....only teenagers does dat

1 Like

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by spenca: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Abeg I de go France which road I go pass ?

1 Like

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2015
It happens I knw of a 17yr old gal who told my ex bf to dump me for her, dat she is in love wit him dan I am..smh....children.... undecided
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by dhantey324(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2015
Holywizard:
Dont be surprised. Here in okigwe, Imo state if u come 2 a popular bar/guest house u'll see small underaged gals wit gauva breastzz dat re below 16 drinking hero beer.
If she don get sizeable breastzz omo what are u waiting 4?

Y i hate doing underaged is dat i hate boring sex like is too tight & de painful cries that follows...

Teenage sex seems 2 be de sweetest if u use ur head wella

Y u dey annouce ur pervert ways 4 public? See ur life
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Olomubj: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2015
For those who dsnt blv this guy's story I had the same experience once bf the girl happens to be one of my long time boss daughter all her school life was bording and holy girls school Cs when I look at her in a psychological way I see why,how and what make her ask me to be her boyfriend then very pretty girl but I hv to maintain my integrity in other NT to be fire when I see her desperate I hv to resign her dad's job and find my way.very pretty,smart and brilliant girl,no feelings for her Cs am older than her to be her big brother ,it happens alot she even the one hv seen a girl of 13 years of age doing her period so so amazing.life is going to an end I tel you

1 Like

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Adedayo516(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Next time you want to copy and paste, close the gaps between the words.
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by kay29000(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
This story was probably made up. But I am not saying 13 year old girls don't have thoughts like that, they do, but never go ahead and just tell the older guy like that.

About 8years ago when I was still selling movies infront of my house, I noticed a bunch of school girls always giggling anytime they passed by. Judging from their uniform (skirt and blouse, not pinafo, or whatever they call it), I guessed they were probably in ss1-ss2...probably like 15. After a couple of of days, I noticed the main girl that was crushing on me. She would always be staring at me...then she graduated to greeting me, then she started buying movies, then she started buying lots and lots of movies.

I wondered where she got the money. I didn't encourage her in anyway, and the 'crushing' on me died after a while. I saw her in Unilag four years ago while I went for my masters...all grown up. She didn't even look at me twice. lol! It was just a phase for her...a phase that should not be encouraged by older men.

5 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by gracile(f): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
be there lying @op

1 Like

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Karleb(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
I read this before, so it's crap. Believe it at your own risk!
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by repogirl(f): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Its called a 'crush', duh? A fleeting emotion that likens itself to love but will pass away in no time.

1 Like

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Kolade354(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
knightsTempler:
I cant help but laught at the pix
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Tolzeal(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
I am shocked such could come from a 13year old, where could her parents may have got it wrong. Her upbringing is flawed and needs to be corrected.

OP please stay off her, she's still a child like

Lol..You seem be a good ADVICER.
Cant You see where this coming from..?
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by MrCork: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Iceberghill:
you so much but i
you to be my boyfriend".
be to her.
ladies could do this.
you but never find the

...u looookin at 13 yer old girls??....Bro u r a Peter file and dhuld be locked up...serrrrriously, what the heck is wrong wit u people in that place?...why the f**** are u loookin at 13 yers old? U petrr file (no oofense) angry

2 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
JOETYNO:
dried bread and purewater for 14yrs I guess,

cos Naija press will label it, a 38yrs man rapes a girl of 13yrs. ? grin
grin grin Op tell you say he be 38 years?
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by JOETYNO: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
dovelike:

grin grin Op tell you say he be 38 years?

dats what bloggers will turn the story to, so dat the news will sell wella grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart / ''how To Woo A Girl And Win Her Heart Perfectly''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.