Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) (38977 Views)

Flavour At UNIBEN Globacom Campus Tour, Female Students Go Gaga (pics) / Flavour At Bella Okagbue's Birthday Party / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by metronaija: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Flavour brought some scantily-dressed dancers on stage with him during his performance at the on-going Glo-CAF Awards 2014 and the girls were just throwing ass anyhow..lol. Screengrabbed from my TV.

http://metroparrot.net/photos-flavour-scantily-clad-dancers-glo-caf-awards/

2 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by metronaija: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2015

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Who win?
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
I see things... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Crocz(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Saggy a'ss...I'll just pass cry

#11:43pm...trynna catch some sleep but the sleep dey run too fast cry

3 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by missdebs(f): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2015
as much as we keep shoutin 'aritsts shuld create meaningful songs, stop usin unclad women' the sad truth is dat s.e x sells since 0BC and wuld continue to sell

18 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by dechandel(f): 1:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Nyansh not so sexy
Legs not so fine
Where i wan start too dey grade them?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:24am On Jan 09, 2015
dechandel:
Nyansh not so sexy
Legs not so fine
LEAVE AM FOR US TO GRADE.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by ROZZAYY(f): 6:14am On Jan 09, 2015
Dey r working for dier daily bread be it na ked or clothed.
It is called entertainment garrit!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by StevinMorgan(m): 6:18am On Jan 09, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Dey r working for dier daily bread be it naked or clothed.
It is called entertainment garrit!

at least they should bleach their butts small grin

9 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by ROZZAYY(f): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2015
StevinMorgan:

at least they should bleach their butts small grin
grin
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2015
Flavour is the UKWU MASTER cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Daintilicious(f): 8:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Nigerian musicians with their continual degradation of womanhood.
And those girls look so stockish.

9 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2015
I can't see Flavour. Is it just me? All I see is Butts errwhere grin

Btw, I still have a twitter account with 41,000 Nigerian followers for sale. Interested buyers should check my sig for my contact details
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by BasseyJ(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Why flavour, didn't you see fresher asses to dance for you those asses on display look unsexy
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Tic4tac(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Seen ✔
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by UltimatePals: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Cool
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by koligs: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Am fasting, I refuse 2 look at this pix...

3 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by mtprofessor5(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Some times i wonder if music still maintain its meaning

2 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by olufikistick: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2015
haba
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by stinggy(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Yea, this is 21st century where we have so many mad men/women but very few roaming.

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by farano(f): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Absolutely rubbish.
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2015
suspended watching caf awards till d day wen d politics of anglophone and francophone countries z put 2 an end
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by mimiejacobz(f): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2015
And flavor is fully covered with sunshade on top sef

2 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Lagusta(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2015
How come I can't see flavour, all I see is YAAAANNNNSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!

But the yansh no too fine joor....
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2015
See their ugly nyash sef.

Why can't some people have small shame?

2 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2015
His second love must be stripping.
Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by knightsTempler: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Nkan mbe

5 Likes

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by ayodot(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2015
[size=24pt]Omo Seeee YANSH.[/size] Children oya close ur Eyes

Enrich Ur MIND

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Calebosko(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2015
dechandel:
Nyansh not so sexy
Legs not so fine
stop to the envy now babe,we boys like am so,or u want make d mod remove am?no try am cus i dey wid my vaseline here

1 Like

Re: Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) by Janiobi(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2015
I beg, I wan knw hw this News take affect my life and other Nigerians...and this news is already 6hours late on LIB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous / Debie-Rise Commissions New Borehole In Kogi (Photos) / Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.