Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) (35379 Views)

Cameroonian General, Jacob Kodji Dies In Helicopter Crash / New Protest In London Over US Police Brutality against African Americans / US: Police officers Charged After Killing A White Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by RaptorX: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Akinsnaira:
There must be hidden agenda as to why young black men, mostly teenagers, getting killed by these white people on the rise recently, over ten cases of black teenagers shot dead by white police I was aware of last year alone, which I know the figure is far more than that.

Maybe these white people are seeing potentials in these young black men which can hold key for black ascendancy in future, so they want to truncate the golden generation as young. Whatever, I don't know

This killing of young black men by white is getting too much nowadays, things could become escalating if this bestial act is not checked
The problem with you negroes is most of you don't understand white racism and white supremacy, that is why I see dumb comments from some black people like it's not about race, we are all the same human race and other ignorant crap comments that dumb negroes like to spew. You want to know why young black men are dying at the hands of white cops in the US with alarming frequency? Let me tell you, whites have a recessive genes, and blacks genes are more dominant. Black people can make white people extinct by engaging in sexual relationship on a large scale with them, since men initiate sexual relationship not women, that is why more young black men are being killed and will be killed, this is about white genetic survival nothing more nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by gbodimowo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sad story
Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by igbo2011(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
This goes to show that no matter how much you try and integrate and give your child an Christian/western name like Matthew and wear Eurpean clothes or have an education from a western University, you are still black and will be treated like a NIGGER SLAVE!!

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by thrizzle(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

Silent dey say is Golden and best answer for a fool like U....I made my own point base on wat i think not necessary wat d OP posted....So u really most be a fool to think i will comment base on wat u think.....Am entitle to my opinion, so u don't have to quote me to comment and make urself even look for stupid....Over sabi....Stupid retarded fool who thinks every body on social media most post wat dey think.

Teacher...Last time i checked, U where not d president of Nigeria since u knw who fail exams.....Mr Know it all....Retarded fool.
Your point was out of point, I'm not the only one that noticed your stupidityy, it's only a retardedd dimwitt like you that still thinks he's right when he's obviously making a fool of himself

'' Teacher...Last time i checked, U where not d president of Nigeria since u knw who fail exams.'' lmao this is the most retardedd shiit I've read on nairalanders all day bruv you are clearly an autistic parasite, Mr man or woman or whatever the Bleep you are you are clearly a dullard , End of story.
Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by thrizzle(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
onadana:
[color=#006600][/color]

Daftness runs in your family.As if one does not know know that these people abroad claim insanity or any other daft reason to escape the law.But they are sane before they commit the offence.Once they face the law they claim insanity. shocked
So after reading the whole story op wrote you think it's just a claim.. I don't know why simple-minded numskulls like you use nairaland, polluting this forum with your stupidity, you are a foool
Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by shoprite: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
crazysaint:
So this cute dude just get wasted? Shey if the tell dem say school for home, de say the want go abroad go skul in order to secure a better job now u see?? What is obama saying about this before i loose my temper

Errrm . . .abeg remind me where those ALUU 4 boys been dey school . . .na abroad abi? . . .even some police men were there watching those boys die undecided . . .arrange ur thinking abeg!
Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by LewisO: 1:05am On Jan 10, 2015
musb92yahooco:
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
I can see your stup.idity is totally increasing to a higher level! angry
Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by wealth2al(m): 1:30am On Jan 10, 2015
HANDSOME GUY,,

GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by portable31(f): 3:11am On Jan 10, 2015
I think this young man died of compartment syndrome. It is one of the risks associated with prolonged restraints especially prone restraints. It majorly affects young men.

Bipolar/Manic depression affects more Nigerians than is publicised.
Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by onadana: 4:01am On Jan 10, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
thrizzle:

So after reading the whole story op wrote you think it's just a claim.. I don't know why simple-minded numskulls like you use nairaland, polluting this forum with your stupidity, you are a foool

Wait until GMB becomes president...lunatic like you will be put in a crate where you belong and sent to Kirikiri maximum prison.......you have had too much freedom on this forum...for Soooo....long..oloshi... cool
Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by linearity: 5:49am On Jan 10, 2015
ireneony:
They are going to dust this story the way they did to mike brown....
Racist white Americans undecided
May God help the black race cry

So, what do you think would had happened if the script is flipped and was in Nigeria and in the process of arresting him, he become combative with Nigeria Police, punched them in the nose and they start bleeding?

The guy must have died of drug overdose, he died in his cell alone, earlier he was having "medical emergency" and some unamed drugs were found on him.
Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by simdam500(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2015
dunno what the article is saying but then again, I feel I should just say RIP
Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by neyur: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
zigger:
. Sorry o. *runs to go get first aid kit* I'll take care of u

Hahahahahahahahahah....u ar dam not serious
Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by thrizzle(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
onadana:
[color=#006600][/color]

Wait until GMB becomes president...lunatic like you will be put in a crate where you belong and sent to Kirikiri maximum prison.......you have had too much freedom on this forum...for Soooo....long..oloshi... cool
Figures a demented illiterate like you supports another illiterate GMB lwkmd
Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by Akinsnaira: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
RaptorX:
The problem with you negroes is most of you don't understand white racism and white supremacy, that is why I see dumb comments from some black people like it's not about race, we are all the same human race and other ignorant crap comments that dumb negroes like to spew. You want to know why young black men are dying at the hands of white cops in the US with alarming frequency? Let me tell you, whites have a recessive genes, and blacks genes are more dominant. Black people can make white people extinct by engaging in sexual relationship on a large scale with them, since men initiate sexual relationship not women, that is why more young black men are being killed and will be killed, this is about white genetic survival nothing more nothing less.

First of all, I am not a negro. As you said, isn't that a dumbest and brutish way to deal with it? if that is what they are trying to achieve, killing innocent black teens because of this. Does that mean white people are not getting married to themselves and procreating again, this is just a baseless reason to be taking lives of people at will because you think you are supreme, not to mention the dangerous precedence this can set off. For them to achieve this aim, then, they will have to exterminate all black men around the globe. Btw, we all know white people are more populous than the black generally, so why worry.

After all, it is a known fact that white women are incurably crazy about a Big Black Coc.k (BBC) like food grin, so why blaming the black men for that. Just hope yourself or one of your loved ones doesn't become a victim of this nihilistic practice by the white, I bet you won't be sounding like this afterwards.
Re: Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) by panafrican(m): 2:49am On Jan 11, 2015
After killings and raping our women during slavery, the same people are still after us with NO APOLOGY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Robert Mugabe Can No Longer Walk' - President Emmerson Mnangagwa / Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.