Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,548 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) (35929 Views)

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by JoeCutie(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Awww.... and she's still in College. embarassed
"GREAT REVELATION COLLEGE"
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by masciv: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2015
born2fuckpussy:
But Seun Osewa did not show us her breast part, if this have been seen by their neighbours in public, no point hiding it on nairaland

Foolish pervert. Someone who's old enough to be your mother.
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by fxskye: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2015
Nigerian Police....IGP Abba should just do the needful. Enough of all these batters by some insane men.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by fxskye: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2015
born2fuckpussy:
But Seun Osewa did not show us her breast part, if this have been seen by their neighbours in public, no point hiding it on nairaland

You can go the woman and snap the picture.

Stupiidity in highest order.
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by HzRF(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2015
What do you expect when their head oba of lagos is s shameless man owned, manage and controlled by Tinubu
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by born2fuckpussy: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2015
fxskye:

You can go the woman and snap the picture.

Stupiidity in highest order.

You are second in command to stupidity in the highest order. Oponu ra da ra da
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by born2fuckpussy: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2015
masciv:

Foolish pervert. Someone who's old enough to be your mother.
you should have seek for address of the bale and go and engage yourself in fight.

So na u go tell me say na nyansh dey for back abi dem tell you say na me strip her naked, so all those ashawo wey me and you dey Bleep, dem bi ur sisters?
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by opribo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
While i am totally not in support of any man beating or maltreating a lady, I can authoritatively tell you that some women are devils in human skin. Dont be so quick to judge the Baale its very possible there had been issues in the past that were unresolved. Some women there words can cut a man into pieces while some will even be the first to slap a man.

Our women have totally lost their moral values which is not our African culture.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Fraih(f): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
born2fuckpussy:
Ur ID and signature!
Isn't fresh at all
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Fraih(f): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Awww.... and she's still in College. embarassed
"GREAT REVELATION COLLEGE"

She owned the school, its the customized shirt for the last end of year party; we assume smiley
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by born2fuckpussy: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Fraih:

Ur ID and signature!
Isn't fresh at all
do you still wanna see ur curve 4, it could be an advantage to set eyes in you. Even though I don't need it but for the beauty, I will buy with force
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Cityguy: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
So much for a traditional leader. Where are we going in this country? Where you expect to find wisdom, it's foolishness you get. We've been militarised mentally that we don't even know what it takes to live in a decent society. O ga ju. Sorry woman, I'll advice you escape with your life before the animal in him devours you. Shioor.
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Animal husbandry angry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by JoeCutie(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Fraih:

She owned the school, its the customized shirt for the last end of year party; we assume smiley
Yeah...we assume. smiley

But she doesn't own the school sha. tongue cheesy
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by JoeCutie(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
byvan:
Animal husbandry angry.
LMFAO! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by mulliga44(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
tweetobyte:
Fvck! Nawao.. Some people get mind sha

Btw, I still have a twitter account with 41,000 Nigerian followers for sale. Interested buyers should check my sig for my contact details

Am insterested, I want gals slim and tall give me ur number let me call you pls
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Rimimafia: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Is that a tattoo on the bosom of the olori?
This man needs to explain where he got this woman from.
Is she really a wife or na another story dey involved?
with her skin clour, seems like do and no wan pay story sha.
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Onyiido: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
googlepikin:
educated or no education, touting is in the their blood.
Exactly, just their motor park tout brothers
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by mutter(f): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
The wife of a traditional ruler dressed like this and looking like this. Must have been more reasons why he flipped out. But the first biggest mistake he made qwas marrying a woman that is not suitable for his position. The second flipping out like a mad man.
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by searay(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
kingstylo01:
you can give what you don't have. It runs in my gene..
more grace then
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by cococandy(f): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
babyosisi:
I remember the case of the Akure oba that assaulted his wife a few years ago

I bet you she is just one of the many wives not the wife
To him,she is disposable
There is no real bond and they know these women are desperate to be with them
I bet you this is not the first time he did this
I hope she realizes the next one may be her funeral

No to domestic abuse
No to polygamy and the authoritarian lords it makes men and the destruction of proper family structure
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
babyosisi:
I hope they can stitch up her bleached skin without it tearing
Marriage is not a do or die
He has obviously done this many times before

http://www.nta-news.com/2015/01/lagos-traditional-ruler-brutally-beats.html
i bet you he won't even be questioned nor arrested for this obvious crime he committed.
Tufia

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by thorpido(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
cococandy:
i bet you he won't even be questioned nor arrested for this obvious crime he committed.
Tufia
They are usually 'above' the law......unfortunately.
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by mrfrosh: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
kingstylo01:
Any man who lays a finger on his wife deserves to be locked up in the zoo! angry angry angry

How fortunate my future wife is!

#TeamNeverLaYaFingerOnYourSpouse angry

So your wife is fortunate??...Its her right for you not to lay ur hands on her and stop acting as if she is fortunate...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 10, 2015
bomijuwon:

Madam,
Inasmuch I dont support battery and other domestic violence against woman and children but you have just lost your home. You allow your dignity to be exposed in public and you thought you can enjoy peoples sympathy neglecting your royalty. You should have deal fairly by engaging your family and customary court.

In her quest for retribution she has succeeded in disgracing her family and her children.
Whatever she was thinking
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by soulglo: 5:06am On Jan 11, 2015
I don't understand Nigeria. People simply stood around and watched her husband beat her up and strip her naked and then jumped in after she passed out.
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by kingstylo01(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2015
mrfrosh:

So your wife is fortunate??...Its her right for you not to lay ur hands on her and stop acting as if she is fortunate...
i know it's her right sir. But we are living in a country (if not a world) where women's right are being denied, and for that, any woman that finds a man who'll not lay his finger on her is really lucky, hence the motivation for my post.
Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by kingstylo01(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2015
searay:
more grace then
thanks bro.. ONE LOVE

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) by Ethan015(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
lmao...
This guy na comedian

Tinubu:
What a strong manundecided

He is going all Jack Bauer on a woman, When his mates are in Borno showing their true masculinity

People like these need to be compulsorily conscripted into the Army, and posted to Borno.... Nigeria really needs strong and angry men like him over there... angry

But

Why is the woman looking as bleached out as a stranded and dehydrated whale .... And a man's preeek is supposed to stand at the sight of that zebra body undecided

I probably now understand where the man's vexation truly lies...

She has rendered him impotent angry
;Dlmao...
This guy na comedian

Tinubu:
What a strong manundecided

He is going all Jack Bauer on a woman, When his mates are in Borno showing their true masculinity

People like these need to be compulsorily conscripted into the Army, and posted to Borno.... Nigeria really needs strong and angry men like him over there... angry

But

Why is the woman looking as bleached out as a stranded and dehydrated whale .... And a man's preeek is supposed to stand at the sight of that zebra body undecided

I probably now understand where the man's vexation truly lies...

She has rendered him impotent angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.