Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team (2719 Views)

Ikpeazu Sacks All His Media Team Members / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by AltarBoy1: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Just heard in the news that GEJ, through Rueben Abati condemned the wednesday attack in Paris, calling it barbaric and uncalled. Within this week, alone there have been series of attack and ransacking of villages in the North East and yet GEJ hasnt said anything about it. Why cant he take a leave from what is happening in France. Just 12 pple died and the whole nation is on high alert. The president has to put all resource together so as to get the terrorist. But here in Nigeria, hundreds die every and GEJ goes around as if nothing happened.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2015
still another reason to call him clueless, at times I wonder who advices him, they should all be sacked

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by eaccyboy(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2015
So wht do u wnt him to cal it..pls pls u guys shld jst hold ur peace b4 God wl punish al dis APC propagandas
GEJ till 2019..#Team GEJ d team making history

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by LRNZH(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Blame it on Clueless!

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by jmaine: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Another baseless thread . . .Didn't you hear of a series of emergency meetings with his security chiefs

I wonder why the ultra dull supporters of the APC are shameless in labeling their betters clueless . . . .What an irony . . . .

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by Mogidi: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2015
AltarBoy1:
Just heard in the news that GEJ, through Rueben Abati condemned the wednesday attack in Paris, calling it barbaric and uncalled. Within this week, alone there have been series of attack and ransacking of villages in the North East and yet GEJ hasnt said anything about it. Why cant he take a leave from what is happening in France. Just 12 pple died and the whole nation is on high alert. The president has to put all resource together so as to get the terrorist. But here in Nigeria, hundreds die every and GEJ goes around as if nothing happened.

Have you bothered reading press releases when Bokoharam attacks? This is sure to get publicity because the newspapers wanted to know the responses of our federal govt. Half of the presidents in the world had expressed and vowed to stand shoulder to shoulder with France, should Nigeria not react to the barbaric event in a friendly country like France?

When Buhari wins in Fuckistan you can wish Al Qaeeda success all you want but Nigeria remains an integral member of the United Nations and is expected to react to atrocities by Buhari's allies.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2015
They are tired of condemning violence in their country. They have resorted to condemn violence in another man's country.

Misplaced priorities I guess. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by oladele97: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2015
AltarBoy1:

Guy no be hundred died, but thousand

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by kokoA(m): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2015
eaccyboy:
So wht do u wnt him to cal it..pls pls u guys shld jst hold ur peace b4 God wl punish al dis APC propagandas
Fashola has told your oga exactly what I want to tell you.. If you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2015
berem:
They are tired of condemning violence in their country. They have resorted to condemn violence in another man's country.

A jobless troll on the loose.

BTW, Berem, happy married life this year!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by Flye: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2015
berem:

How many times has those country condemed the such act in Nigeria? It is just eye service with the that that they will support his ambition.
Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2015
iv4fb:

A jobless troll on the loose.

BTW, Berem, happy married life this year!
I cannot marry twice. Not my portion.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by fattybombom: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Have you bothered reading press releases when Bokoharam attacks? This is sure to get publicity because the newspapers wanted to know the responses of our federal govt. Half of the presidents in the world had expressed and vowed to stand shoulder to shoulder with France, should Nigeria not react to the barbaric event in a friendly country like France?

When Buhari wins in Fuckistan you can wish Al Qaeeda success all you want but Nigeria remains an integral member of the United Nations and is expected to react to atrocities by Buhari's allies.
Must u be told that APC followers no longer read press release by the present government with unbiased mind?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2015
berem:
I cannot marry twice. Not my portion.

Married to APC I guess. Coz if you're married and still droolling from the mouth on nairaland, then you really need help.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2015
iv4fb:

Married to APC I guess. Coz if you're married and still droolling from the mouth on nairaland, then you really need help.
ok
Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by stinggy(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2015
Just read it too on punch.
I'm just short of words. This man has really mastered the act of misplacing priorities.

While it's not a bad idea to commiserate with France, my grouse with him is - how many attacks have we witnessed in Nigeria that he doesn't deem fit to issue comforting words?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by AltarBoy1: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2015
eaccyboy:
You call this propaganda. This is what GEJ placed himself into. You do not give expo to your friend in an exam hall whilst you are yet to even answer a question of your own. GEJ shld man up and face the security situation of this country and not just rubbing mud to our face.

What will you say of a mother, while walking with her child, the child hit a stone and fell. Instead of the mother to pick the child up and console him, she went ahead to console anoda child seated in an AC vehicle who was crying cos the car hit a bump.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by AltarBoy1: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2015
jmaine:
Another baseless thread . . .Didn't you hear of a series of emergency meetings with his security chiefs

I wonder why the ultra dull supporters of the APC are shameless in labeling their betters clueless . . . .What an irony . . . .
Is this the first time of him having an emergency meeting with the security chiefs.
Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by AltarBoy1: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Are you saying that GEJ is part of those pledging to stand shoulder to shoulder with France? How come they are not standing with us in our time of insurgency.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by AltarBoy1: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2015
oladele97:

Guy no be hundred died, but thousand
This present administration have succeeded in making Nigerians heartless. People die in hundreds almost everyday and we see it as no news. *guess we are getting used to it*

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by AltarBoy1: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2015
stinggy:
Just read it too on punch.
I'm just short of words. This man has really mastered the act of misplacing priorities.

While it's not a bad idea to commiserate with France, my grouse with him is - how many attacks have we witnessed in Nigeria that he doesn't deem fit to issue comforting words?
This is exactly my point. The Americans believe that, "if you fail in your primary duties, you have no business being in that position". GEJ had failed in his primary duties to Nigerians. He ought to have resigned or impeached. Why is he running his amount aroung. Other leaders that condemned the attack pledged support to France. What support do GEJ what to pledge whilst he cant control his country. He shld stop rubbing mud to our face.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by jmaine: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2015
AltarBoy1:
Is this the first time of him having an emergency meeting with the security chiefs.

And you feel it was out of place to have an emergency meeting with the security chiefs ? . . .

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by Phame: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2015
AltarBoy1:
while he was in lagos ranting over nothing that he has achieved in 6 years, the news on how bodies of people killed by boko haram 'litter' the streets of Baga came in.

jonathan mus GO!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by Phame: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2015
jmaine:

And you feel it was out of place to have an emergency meeting with the security chiefs ? . . .
and what has come out of those 'meetings'?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by jmaine: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Phame:
and what has come out of those 'meetings'?

While you are here wasting your time, the security personnel's are on the battle field ensuring BH doesn't extend their campaign beyond their strong enclaves . . .

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by Chubhie: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2015
Nigerian political scene always reminds me of Amin dada. I pull out his tapes and enjoy the laughs. If one is to take Nigerian politics too seriously one is liable to die young.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by cirmuell(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2015
AltarBoy1:
bro chill, how else do you want him to proof that he is really clueless.
Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by Bawss1(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2015
Terrorism and violence should be condemned wherever it rears its ugly head. There is absolutely nothing wrong or out of place for Nigeria to condem the Paris attack even while it faces challenges within its borders.

Criticising the FG's solidarity statements to France is outrightly lame. There are a dozen other areas where we can all rightly call the FG to order not this one. It's because of the elections that why many people have thrown reason out of the window and blindly talk down on every action of the govt. This needs not be so.

BTW are Buhari supporters implying that should Buhari win there will be no more terrorist attacks in this country? I hope if he wins and attacks still occur they won't take the easy way out and blame it on the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by LRNZH(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Bawss1:
Terrorism and violence should be condemned wherever it rears its ugly head. There is absolutely nothing wrong or out of place for Nigeria to condem the Paris attack even while it faces challenges within its borders.

Criticising the FG's solidarity statements to France is outrightly lame. There are a dozen other areas where we can all rightly call the FG to order not this one. It's because of the elections that why many people have thrown reason out of the window and blindly talk down on every action of the govt. This needs not be so.

BTW are Buhari supporters implying that should Buhari win there will be no more terrorist attacks in this country? I hope if he wins and attacks still occur they won't take the easy way out and blame it on the opposition.

OP Is simply saying that while Boko Haram is running rampage in Nigeria without statements from the FG, GEJ is busy condemning terrorist activities in foreign countries.

I totally agree that it is another sign of misplaced priorities under the FG.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by Bawss1(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2015
LRNZH:

OP Is simply saying that while Boko Haram is running rampage in Nigeria without statements from the FG, GEJ is busy condemning terrorist activities in foreign countries.

I totally agree that it is another sign of misplaced priorities under the FG.

The OP is being disingenuous. Virtually all countries in the world have issued statements of solidarity to France, are those countries without their own challenges? Besides the press statement issued by FG doesn't cost anything or somehow reduce the effort in its own campaign against Boko Haram. Using this as salvo against GEJ is lame and childish, OP could easily bring other weighty issues against GEJ that will merit attention not this non issue.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by Samchelsea(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2015
When the Kano mosque was bombed did you bother checking how many Islamic nations condemned the attack even those that bombs were tearing apart their country in the said period
Re: What Is Wrong Withhh GEJ And His Media Team by LRNZH(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Bawss1:

The OP is being disingenuous. Virtually all countries in the world have issued statements of solidarity to France, are those countries without their own challenges? Besides the press statement issued by FG doesn't cost anything or somehow reduce the effort in its own campaign against Boko Haram. Using this as salvo against GEJ is lame and childish, OP could easily bring other weighty issues against GEJ that will merit attention not this non issue.

I disagree with you.

Do you not consider the implication of not issuing a statement when Boko Haram captured Baga and 28 female soldiers this week?
Someone remind me how long it took GEJ to issue a statement after the kidnap of Chibok girls last year.

These are all pointers that the FG of GEJ does not value lives at least in the NE. Not as much as French lives. Its a no brainer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari 100 days pledge: / The Holy Bible Condemned APC (proof) / Real Reason Why I Married Oshiomhole-fortes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.