Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) (45206 Views)

Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) / Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) / JJC Skillz 40th Birthday: Family Photos Of Funke Akindele, Hubby & Stepchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Fed with OUR MONEY.
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by elohorayodele: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
people's gov/best pdp gov
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by dubbiskelly(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
lekzitakins:
I remember those innocent Akwaibomite hawking Gala and Lacasera inside Lagos traffic as a result of corrupt PDP government at all levels.

A day of reckoning beckon.

Sai Buhari
#Change
Are there no lagoscians doing same on d streets of Lagos? Does that mean fashola is inept?
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by Jostico: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
j
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by slimfit2(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
yes very cute family indeed. how I wish his daughters are grown ups, I mean em em em..
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
ygenius:
This man just dey bear pikin anyhow,no family planning#this government has failed
Geeeeez shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by SparkAngel(f): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Cute family indeed!
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
beautiful familykiss
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Cute family.... This generation will never lack because...... *clears throat.... I trust Bro Goddy.
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by roughy: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
This man na blessing joorh
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
So Akpabio has a family of his yet locked Odudu in prison for the past 8 months thereby seperating him from family members and worsening his poor mother's condition?

He should continue, at least the people of Akwa Ibom know the type of dictator he is.
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by twinee(f): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
That is my Governor[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by nijanigga: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Akpabio where is that $250,000 you hid at Akwa-Ibiom's state lodge in Abuja found by that electrician that went to fix something?
Akpabio belongs to kirikiri.
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by hrykanu231(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
dubbiskelly:
Godswill has proved himself in akwa ibom, he has passion for service. I think the PDP should have presented him for president instead of GEJ.

President of Akwa Ibom union ryt?
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by charleff512(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I hate seeing family pictures, It makes me vomit.
Did you fall from the sky?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by adook1: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
a murderer and thief, the day of judgement comes fast, for uncommon punishment
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by Guyman02: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Why do politicians love Igbo women, it seems that they are good at projecting their husbands to greater heights with their demands. In order to meet up the man goes the extra length to be become successful. No dulling with Igbo women.
My boss an oyinbo man recently married one and confessed that he was surprised at how she quickly adapted when they traveled to his country as if she is a citizen of his country.
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by outstandingsyll(f): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
I so have a serious crush on this man kiss kiss
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by ideology(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
ANIEXTY:
Akwa ibom state one of the neatest/fast-growing states in Nigeria, These are pictures of the one-man that has transformed Akwa ibom state. Governor Godswill Obot Akpabio, his lovely wife and 5 children.

What a cute Family

See how it began.

With nothing to show, he would be governor someday.

I just wish other ladies will learn

Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by mtprofessor5(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Was born n brought up on lasgidi

When fashola started his rubbish I went home
N guess what no place like home

Proudly Anang

1 Like

Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
lekzitakins:
I remember those innocent Akwaibomite hawking Gala and Lacasera inside Lagos traffic as a result of corrupt PDP government at all levels.

A day of reckoning beckon.

Sai Buhari
#Change

When last did you visit akwa ibom or when last did you move out from the point u are...don't just talk #Team GEJ
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by lipstick2(f): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
I hope they truly look this happy.He looks a happy family man.Buhari show us pictures like this,it can help u win.
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by EPOMA(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
ANIEXTY:
Am proud of my state & country
As you are Proud please tell this Murderer to release Ukpanah's Son. You can not kill the father and then arrest the son .Wicked man
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by EPOMA(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
[b]Hello everyone today am going to give you all a reason to ask yourself if my family truly deserves to keep suffering. I am going to upset your viewing but that is because I know no one on facebook is less than 18. Today I want everyone to see the picture of how my brother found my dad, a picture that haunts my sleep every day. A picture that begs for answers as written in John 18:23 Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smitest thou me? In translation my dad is asking even if what I said offended you did l deserve to be killed in this manner? Don't bother asking me to pull the picture down because a lot of you share pictures of killings all over the world, I know I have tagged before with pictures I know nothing of. So my questions is simple. Did my dad deserve to die this way? Do we have a right to peaceful protest? Should we continue to suffer in silence? If your answer is no then join the campaign. #releaseoduduukpanah and allow us to go mourn our dad in peace. Powered by team #releaseoduduukpanah[/b]
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by just2simple: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Misogynist2014:
I guess u ar 10-yr or below. kiss
Misogynist2014:
I guess u ar 10-yr or below.
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by Isinimibo: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is nice to me a lovely family!
ANIEXTY:
Am proud of my state & country
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by susieQ1(f): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
. Hater!
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by annibro(f): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
I love my state
I love my Governor
But his Party?.... Mba!!! I no send!!
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by aditoomuch: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
That family picture is pretty old the kids are much much bigger now.
Re: Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 10, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Lolzzz, you are in the wrong place broda!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash / Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.