Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,021 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:35 AM

GNI Life Interview!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GNI Life Interview!!! (3594 Views)

GNI LIFE Interview Invites. Who Is With Me / GNI Interview / GNI Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GNI Life Interview!!! by hardeyeanc(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Fellow N'landers! Plz help me out, I received a message from Great Nigeria Insurance Plc to come to their office at Allen Avenue Ikeja for an interview as a financial analyst, which I did. I was the second person that was interviewed and the interviewer congratulated me and directed me to another office for documentation. On getting there he gave me some forms to fill and asked me to pay a sum of 5k immediately, I don't have enough cash, so I paid 5h and promised to bring the balance of tuesday. To cut the story short, hope this work is not a marketing job? Because they dnt want to disclose the job until we pay 5k, and the 5k is not refundable. And I noticed that virtually everybody that did the interview were selected. It won't sound well if after paying 5k I later realized its a marketing job.... I go pour 2015 curse on them nio. Who else got the message? I need contribution from nairalanders, should I go and pay the balance or not? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: GNI Life Interview!!! by marcjane(f): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2015
SCAM,RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.ANY COMPANY THAT ASK YOU TO PAY BEFORE THEY GIVE JOB IS A SCAM.IGNORE THEM.
Re: GNI Life Interview!!! by Adeyelu123: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Not a scam bt a marketing job u go n source for people u know insurance job n if u are unable to meet target u won't b paid a penny a friend of mine did it.so ur choice now
Re: GNI Life Interview!!! by Gwuchyy: 12:33am On Aug 26, 2015
Adeyelu123:
Not a scam bt a marketing job u go n source for people u know insurance job n if u are unable to meet target u won't b paid a penny a friend of mine did it.so ur choice now

Same no ni jewe; All Scam!!
Re: GNI Life Interview!!! by yemostar: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmm... GOD BLESS nairalanders alot! I just got the invite too and when i came here and read the story i now know these people are not worth going for their interviews...i hate marketing jobs too...thanks for the enlightenment...
Re: GNI Life Interview!!! by Bamidupe20(f): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
God bless Nairaland..na so i for waste money go lagos.....i just received the message.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja / Closed / Graduate Trainee At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.