Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly (4686 Views)

Ew! Music: T-izze And El Phlex In Duet With American Pop Star R.kelly / Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him / Kelly Rowland Is Set To Duet With Nigerian Singer And Songwriter D'banj. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by smile4kenn(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2008
Multiple award-winning artiste, Innocent Idibia, a.k.a Tuface, has released his much expected album. The album, titled Unstoppable, contains 19 tracks and features the much-awaited duet with American musician, Robert Kelly, as well as a variety of songs, including R&B, reggae, hip-hop and Afrobeat.

“My fans should expect versatility, a whole lot of different flavours, fields and genres. They should expect something scintillating,” Tuface told P.M.News. Asked why he chose the title, Tuface explained: “There were so many titles that came up. But the basic idea is, I am going nowhere. Come rain or shine, I am still going to be here by the grace of God. That therefore makes me unstoppable.”

Tuface also used the opportunity to debunk some negative reports about him. According to him, most of the reports are not true. He implored the media to confirm their stories before publishing.”

Tuface has released two best-selling albums, Face 2 Face and Grass 2 Grace. Face 2 Face contains the smash hit, African Queen, which is not only popular on the African continent, but also brought him to the limelight. Last month, Tuface won the Best Selling Nigerian Artiste award at the 2008 World Music Awards, held in Monaco, France.
http://thepmnews.com/2008/12/16/tuface-releases-duet-with-rkelly
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by tmoney11(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2008
Out at Last, 2Baba
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by tosinadeda: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2008
wey the people wey dey laff am before?
show una faces
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by unix4real1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2008
Enemies, wetin you wan talk again
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by pheesayor(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2008
tosinadeda:

wey the people wey dey laff am before?
show una faces

laff am? who laff am? and besides u don hear the songs, though I got an info from a dealer that it will be released today but it wasnt availaible for me to buy. I'll keep waiting sha
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2008
We'll hear it, won't we?
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by ajayi1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2008
heh, What am i hearing 19 tracks ke. The guy want to blow off anybody. Can't wait to have a copy. grin
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by xJaysonx(m): 2:31am On Dec 17, 2008
Basically, looking 4ward to the track with Kelly.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by markos: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2008
yep my brother produced at least 3-4 tracks from the new album, the track featuring r kelly was produced by r kelly and is taken from mad cobra ( jamaican legendary dancehall artist hit single FLEX)

the album should do quite well, il give you further info, there should be a video been released now
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by kshanky1: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2008
yea!!!!!!!!this guy don come again ooooo, Na so e go dey collect award dey go as from next year. 2face is the best, the gut makes a lot of sense and gives me so much inspiration.

I love you 2face.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by spikedcylinder: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2008
We'll see. . . .
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by youngdee(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2008
@pheesayor

Who said the album will be out anytime this year, I heard from TU face himself saying the album will be out sometimes in Feb. or March 2009. Well, this is Naija where piracy is too much. Incase u get one let me know cos I cant wait to hv the album from my brother from another mother. He's my favorite overall. I will still hv to buy the Original copy cos I want to see him grow.

Tu baba, you are really unstoppable and is it true that is it 19 tracks? Men that would be too much for enemies to handle. I am not sure about the tracks but I know he said there is a song he did for his mom and dad, one with Robert Kelly, pliers, chaka and so on.

WE WILL MATCH DEM ENEMIES TILL THEY SHOUT AND APOLOGIZE, CHAI
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by steve49ja(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2008
1st album: he was attacked and beaten
2nd album: he was shot
3rd album: ? ? ?
If they dont kill him,they'll only make him stronger
Even if 2face releases an album which sounds are made of stone and tin, ill buy
if i can buy dbanj's shimirigi migigigi saxophone,microphone,psycophant, ill be able to buy that of 2 baba
my support all the way
haterz you aint gat much choice than to like the dude
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by markos: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2008
2 face album was released on Monday, i have inside knowledge, i have the album cover with me but cant show anyone in here
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by UNLEASHED(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2008
Can't wait to have a copy of it!
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by unix4real1(m): 2:42am On Dec 18, 2008
I`m very proud to be 2baba fan from da beggining till present. He said earlier this year that he did a duet with R. kelly but the haterz thought he was lying but eventually it`s truth. What can we say about Faze that is also saying he has deal with Akon for the past 3 years now and nothing is yet to come out. sad You can see that who God has blessed, No man can curse.

2baba Jeun Loooooooooooooooooooo. smiley
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by ayexel: 2:56am On Dec 18, 2008
unix4real1:

I`m very proud to be 2baba fan from da beggining till present. He said earlier this year that he did a duet with R. kelly but the haterz thought he was lying but eventually it`s truth. What can we say about Faze that is also saying he has deal with Akon for the past 3 years now and nothing is yet to come out. sad You can see that who God has blessed, No man can curse.

2baba Jeun Loooooooooooooooooooo. smiley
HEY GUY STOP THIS TUFACE N FAZE MADNESS DONT START DAT SHIT AGAIN.CANT WAIT TO GET A COPY.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by unix4real1(m): 3:14am On Dec 18, 2008
No be truth i Talk ni abi u dey among Haters?
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by mcwalka(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2008
please who can upload the hit tracks b4 eleven o clock please
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by youngdee(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2008
@marko

If you are telling the truth, then upload of the tracks except enter d place, pako, swallow ur pride and anything that are already everywhere then I will believe u, cos I heard from Tu baba himself that his album will be out by Feb or March next year when he was interviewed in a DSTV program "Moment with MO"

Whichever way, Tu baba, am your number one fan.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by uchie(f): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2008
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by youngdee(m): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2008
Finally, I hv the album, it is a boom, it will be all over the place by next yr, inform every artiste you know that they should pause for the main time cos the "BABA of all BABAS" is in town. GO GET YOURS
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by mrmetoo1: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2008
DAMN!!! I don't even know where to start, I'm too impressed with 2face. 2face & R.Kelly, too much. Anyway i'll review the song later, just listening to both of them on the same track is just making me smile already, thanx for the link
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by gomez1only(m): 12:36am On Dec 20, 2008
I Love 2 Baba, I love him so so so so so much, Great and awesome work so far, He's very natural and really crazy, I like that smiley, I hope its not just studio works though, lol, jk, smiley) we'll see,

Gomez
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by gomez1only(m): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2008
I Love 2 Baba, I love him so so so so so much, Great and awesome work so far,  He's very natural and really crazy, I like that smiley,   I hope its not just studio works though, lol, jk, smiley) we'll see,

Gomez
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by concrete: 12:48am On Dec 20, 2008
where the haters at!!!!!!!!
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by rockyfela(m): 12:58am On Dec 20, 2008
tight stuff, beat and otherwise. Rkelly could have done better but d song is nice could be one of d gud songz on d album. Tubaba was on point wiv his raggae flow. Its a breathe of fresh air 4rm d normal similar nd familiar beats/songs we r gettin used 2. Nats should sing more often.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by nana(f): 1:04am On Dec 20, 2008
That song,Flex shouldn't have been used. Cool song still
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by YoungK1: 2:49am On Dec 20, 2008
Let us 2Face fans get serious that wasn't our boy.
I am carried like YoungDee but my heart has told me the truth.
His not just close to his best on that song.
I still could pass some time listening to it though
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 20, 2008
I am kind of disappointed with the song. Kelly is the master of some the funkiest songs ever written and I was expecting something like that.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by rikkyjen(m): 5:37am On Dec 20, 2008
R. Kelly na 419. . . .

Damn, how Akata go dey 419 Naija man. grin grin grin grin

Do Y'all know R.kelly and Shaggy did this same duet!. The same beat, same hoook and same all except Shaggys voice is the only thing missing in Tu-baba's track.

Y'all should listen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZnbO7Vl68E

Why the Bleep is R.kelly so dubious like this? Tuface himself didn't even do his search and am prety sure Tu shelled tens of thousands just to have Kelly's star power on his album.

heheheheh. . .this is hilarious sha. Never seen this before grin grin grin
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by mrmetoo1: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2008
@rikkyjen

b4 u burst a nut lets see if hes going to release it as a single first. . . these guys do mixtapes all the time. i listened to that version earlier too and I can't come up with a conclusion yet. But my philosophy is better to wait patiently and find out the answer than to make an assumption look foolish later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Listen|download Mp3|lyrics: Alessia Cara - Trust My Lonely (lyrics) / Chyn Ft. Fxrtune - Hosanna Lyrics / Download Video: Migos Ft Drake – Walk It Talk It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.