Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria (36627 Views)

[photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) / The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2015
A Bachelor is simply a single guy with marriage in view!

He is that hustling guy living in a One/ Two-Bed Room Flat or a Self Contain who leave for work by 6/7AM and returns in the evening.

He is also that undergraduate living in the hostel or Off Campus.

Don't exclude yourself even if you're still in your parent's house- You're a Bachelor!

In my survey, I have come up with Seven Class every Bachelor falls in:

1. Mr. Single and Searching

He is that guy that is single and when you see him, you'll just know he needs a woman in his life. Unlike most guys, he attends weddings most often to spread his tentacles. Most times, he is always smiling and playful because he wants to be seen by ladies as jovial. In Social media, 98% of his friends/ followers are ladies. He hits randomly. This guy is fast, witty and sharp.

2. Mr. Manchellor

This is a senior version of bachelors. He is in his mid 30's and above with such a mature look. You get closer and discover he's still single. Hah! Funny, he is going all out for a Year 3 girl in the University. The girl feels so scared sometimes because he acts too stiff, mature and advance for her. He's always too serious for her and that gets emotionally down. I guess she's still with her because he is...erm...erm...secure, Financially and parental influence too. cheesy

3. Mr. Single And Not Searching

I dunno if he is a priest or something. He just doesn't like the company of women. I wouldn't conclude he is "gay" but it's possible. Some are due to religious reasons. Some are because they were never used to ladies. Others, I think they have a problem- emotional, physical or spiritual.

4. Mr. Player

This is common. You see a guy with different girls a week and you begin to wonder, Which is which? He has a car and a good job coupled with a sugared tongue, so they are all over him. It's very easy as he promises them marriage and they give all for him. Hmm!
At the long run, he dumps all his pretty girlfriends for one quiet and cool girl. Such is life!

5. Mr. Sugar Mummy

This guy doesn't work but his house is wow! I was guessing until one day, I saw a very pretty woman walk into his room with plenty goodies. I was like, Men! cheesy. I heard he went to Malaysia with her during the Yuletide season. And he'll come to me telling me, "I need a wife, o". In my mind, I'm like, "Aren't you married already?"

6. Mr. Single Like He Is Married.

I used to know someone then, every two months or less, a girl comes to live with him and stays for a while, performing all the duties of a wife during her tenure! I lived in that compound then and I can't count how many has come and gone. To sleep alone is an abomination to him. The girls coming and going are usually the ones condemning the act here in NL o! It's even common in our Universities ooo!

7. Mr. Single Dad

This man around early forties has a child and probably lost his wife through death or divorce.
He is back in the marriage market of searching a spare rib. Lol!

Guys, where do you fall?

Ladies, which do you prefer?

You can add more...cheesy

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Na Number 3

Me no want wahala again

Meh ah just park like passat joor

This thing don taya man pikin

11 Likes

Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by dechandel(f): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2015
What of the Mr Laptop .a.k.a Yahoo guy
He is one of the interesting bachelors girls love to hang around with tongue

7 Likes

Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2015
Number 4 tho'

1 Like

Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Mutuwa(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2015
cool
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Viktoh(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2015
grin
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2015
Nice write up

Vote buhari and osibanjo for a greater tomorrow under 1 APC.

Driving us to progress and positive change

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by princealbashir: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2015
Hmm. True talk.
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2015
dechandel:
Those kain ghuys still dhey nii

Ah think sey dhem din dhey extinct nii

4 Likes

Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Nice one @op. You always amaze me smiley
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:
Number 4 tho'
Werin do am?
La dah kain ghuys some gehs dhem deserve nii
Some yeye and Ungrateful ones need dem
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Chuks16(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2015
emusmith:
A Bachelor is simply a single guy with marriage in view!

He is that hustling guy living in a One/ Two-Bed Room Flat or a Self Contain who leave for work by 6/7AM and returns in the evening.

He is also that undergraduate living in the hostel or Off Campus.

Don't exclude yourself even if you're still in your parent's house- You're a Bachelor!

In my survey, I have come up with Seven Class every Bachelor falls in:

1. Mr. Single and Searching

He is that guy that is single and when you see him, you'll just know he needs a woman in his life. Unlike most guys, he attends weddings most often to spread his tentacles. Most times, he is always smiling and playful because he wants to be seen by ladies as jovial. In Social media, 98% of his friends/ followers are ladies. He hits randomly. This guy is fast, witty and sharp.

2. Mr. Manchellor

This is a senior version of bachelors. He is in his mid 30's and above with such a mature look. You get closer and discover he's still single. Hah! Funny, he is going all out for a Year 3 girl in the University. The girl feels so scared sometimes because he acts too stiff, mature and advance for her. He's always too serious for her and that gets emotionally down. I guess she's still with her because he is...erm...erm...secure, Financially and parental influence too. cheesy

3. Mr. Single And Not Searching

I dunno if he is a priest or something. He just doesn't like the company of women. I wouldn't conclude he is "gay" but it's possible. Some are due to religious reasons. Some are because they were never used to ladies. Others, I think they have a problem- emotional, physical or spiritual.

4. Mr. Player

This is common. You see a guy with different girls a week and you begin to wonder, Which is which? He has a car and a good job coupled with a sugared tongue, so they are all over him. It's very easy as he promises them marriage and they give all for him. Hmm!
At the long run, he dumps all his pretty girlfriends for one quiet and cool girl. Such is life!

5. Mr. Sugar Mummy

This guy doesn't work but his house is wow! I was guessing until one day, I saw a very pretty woman walk into his room with plenty goodies. I was like, Men! cheesy. I heard he went to Malaysia with her during the Yuletide season. And he'll come to me telling me, "I need a wife, o". In my mind, I'm like, "Aren't you married already?"

6. Mr. Single Like He Is Married.

I used to know someone then, every two months or less, a girl comes to live with him and stays for a while, performing all the duties of a wife during her tenure! I lived in that compound then and I can't count how many has come and gone. To sleep alone is an abomination to him. The girls coming and going are usually the ones condemning the act here in NL o! It's even common in our Universities ooo!

7. Mr. Single Dad

This man around early forties has a child and probably lost his wife through death or divorce.
He is back in the marriage market of searching a spare rib. Lol!

Guys, where do you fall?

Ladies, which do you prefer?

You can add more...cheesy

the unlucky bachelor's,

they are always cheated on and been disappointed by the girl they promised to marry

9 Likes

Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by iyisco2001(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Mr olosho controller nko, u no put that one, this group orders in different babes each night, you find them in bars, club, parties, events and they are always getting a pussy to phuck every night.
Smith, stop exposing your guys. This is not fair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2015
dorlapoh20:
undecided
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by dechandel(f): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Those kain ghuys still dhey nii

Ah think sey dhem din dhey extinct nii
Lol
Ask unilag big boys and they will tell you better grin
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by dechandel(f): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2015
The baby mama bachelor??

1 Like

Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
Ask unilag big boys and they will tell you better grin
No worry
Ah go make some calls sha

E be like sey you sabi dem nii or you don date one before? grin
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
undecided
why the face? Has he leaked ya secret?

1 Like

Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Chuks16:

the unlucky bachelor's,

they are always cheated on and been disappointed by the girl they promised to marry

Lol! I didn't see that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by dechandel(f): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
No worry
Ah go make some calls sha

E be like sey you sabi dem nii or you don date one before? grin
Date kor
Na there gist i dey hear tongue
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2015
dechandel:

Why? Because of the money? cheesy
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:
Number 4 tho'

As in enh...Had an experience? smiley
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Na Number 3

Me no want wahala again

Meh ah just park like passat joor

This thing don taya man pikin

Lol! Iffa hear!
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Thanks dearie kiss
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by dechandel(f): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2015
emusmith:

Why? Because of the money? cheesy
Na from my mouth you wan hear say yeye dey smell? lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2015
iyisco2001:
Mr olosho controller nko, u no put that one, these group orders in different babes each night, you find them in bars, club, parties, events and they are always getting a bath to wash every night.
Smith, stop exposing your guys. This is not fair.

Iyisco: cheesy, Same Reply As Yesterday grin
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2015
dechandel:
Na from my mouth you wan hear say yeye dey smell? lipsrsealed tongue

I gerrit....

tongue
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by freshness2020: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2015
No better way to say it than this...nice one op!
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks dearie kiss
ya welcome
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2015
dorlapoh20:

why the face? Has he leaked ya secret?
What secret? E no consign me at all
I just dhey wonder as sey men get levels over babesbut some babes still dhey use em ghuys shine..... Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
What secret? E no consign me at all
I just dhey wonder as sey men get levels over babesbut some babes still dhey use em ghuys shine..... Mtcheeeeeeeew
actually i don't get u
Re: Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2015
dechandel:
Date kor
Na there gist i dey hear tongue
Okay ooo.... Meh e be sey la gist ooo.... Cos una eye too dhey choke wen e come money matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy / Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story / How To Know When A Man Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.