Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

2005 Nissan X-trail... Is It A Good Choice Or Not? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2005 Nissan X-trail... Is It A Good Choice Or Not? (907 Views)

Nissan Rogue Trail Warrior Project Sets Triangular Tracks For Adventure / 2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? / Its A Murano A Good Choice Than Honda Element? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2005 Nissan X-trail... Is It A Good Choice Or Not? by dinyelutochukwu: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Compliments of the new year car gurus,

I inspected a 2005 Nissan X-trail yesterday and the ride was smooth.

But i have little or no knowledge of this vehicle,

Please I'm counting on Gazzuzz, Siena, and all the knowledgeable guru's in the house to furnish me with information such as durability, availability of parts and faults associated with this car (if any).

I'm planning to pay for the car by Monday.

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: 2005 Nissan X-trail... Is It A Good Choice Or Not? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
dinyelutochukwu:
Compliments of the new year car gurus,

I inspected a 2005 Nissan X-trail yesterday and the ride was smooth.

But i have little or no knowledge of this vehicle,

Please I'm counting on Gazzuzz, Siena, and all the knowledgeable guru's in the house to furnish me with information such as durability, availability of parts and faults associated with this car (if any).

I'm planning to pay for the car by Monday.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

You missed nissparts.

(1) (Reply)

Corolla 2007 Engine Light On / Tested And Trusted Car AC Technician In Ajah Axis / Special Features In This Super Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.