Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. (44914 Views)

President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State / Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS / Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Emperor007: 5:18am On Jan 10, 2015
Abagworo:

A road side mechanic that can stop the killings is better than Jonathan. Buhari is a living legend.

^^^

That is part of the script to rubbish GEJ, please be intelligent and don't fall for that. Bring another Easterner as president, the killing would continue until power is returned to The North.
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Emperor007: 5:28am On Jan 10, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Eziokwu

^^^

Mgbanwe anyi choro abughi uduri nke Buhari ga eweta. GEJ ka Buhari nma. Chekwa echiche nke oma.

Is the foolish governor TA Orji that messed Aba & Abia up, not GEJ. You've a better option in the Governorship poll Alex Otti of APGA, to put a stop to TA Orji's bad governance .
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by allisonluvsu(m): 5:31am On Jan 10, 2015
muktarmtt:
why r asking him u tink say evry Igbo most like GEJ u fool of d highest oder Mtcheew

i understand ur problem bro, u lack home training and dats all.Go back home and be trained. Thanks
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Norstrademus(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2015
olabukola:
It looks like the Eyi or whatever is not even happy. His face is not that welcoming, I guess that is ibo people face generally.
your a son of a whim..bas tard of no origin
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by finallytalking: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2015
GMB ...what is your plan to fight corruption....you can't keep promising to fight it...HOW
#Jonathanpeoplesmovement

Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by kaypable(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2015
SwagForce1:
We don't need a killer. Be it that of a lion or whatever. The animal rights people should take note of this. Vote for PDP to consolidate your liberation.

Dear Sawgforce1,
My name is Ogunwo Olukayode, I am a business and entrepreneur person. I am the Managing Partner of El-TEM Investment and a Partner with Aclan MultiMedia Ltd. I designed a pendant for the People's Democratic Party and I had over 5000 samples sent to Nigeria to grow and expand my business. it is very shocking to find a picture of my samples on this website by one "swagforce1" which is you. You uses my pendant sample pictures everyday on his post on Nairaland. it is my hard work and labour that you is flaunting on his page on nairaland. I have the design protected and since it has gone viral, I will use everything within my power and capacity to make sure you do not have it the free way. All my partners have seen these pictures even down to my contacts in the Villa and 3 other state respectively. Do you know how it feels for my INVESTMENT over millions of Naira just go down the drain. I have been on this project for Months and I can provide all my design templates. My proposals are been turn down. I plan to take this to the media and I will most definitely press for a law suit. I have the patent over this designs and my products. please I advice SWAGFORCE1 to take out those post and stop using My product samples for publication on this site. Or I will take actions on both you and nairaland. You cannot not find the pictures of this product anywhere but on this website and it is absurd. IF you want to promote the party find other means and not at the expense of other people's business!! Kindly take out the picture and stop using them. I hope my plight is understood. I will send the screen shot of this publication on Naira Land and I will share it with my Lawyer, the Corporate Affairs Commission and the Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Investment who have covered my designs and we will continue from there. I hope Nairaland gets this information too. And everybody on this platform can bear me witness this is preposterous. Reach me on ogunwokayode@gmail.com
Re: Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. by Crowwe(f): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2021
ChinemeOkpan:
Customized13, come and see oooo

General Buhari is now the official traditional ruler of your village.

Sai Buhari

Nigerians want change!
Sai buhari.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.