Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. (9138 Views)

FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? / So, Buhari Earns =n=300million Annually - Is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Pataki: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ngwakwe:

I have a link but think it's not 100% reliable hence I didn't want to bother stating it.

Who postulated the nonsense that Buhari forfeits 90% of his pension without a verifiable source from either direct quote from Buhari or Finance ministry.

Have you forgotten so soon how Buhari's daughter married Anambrarian? When it became obvious it was a lie then come the defence by his supporters that it wasn't Buhari that said so.

Stop making up lies for Buhari. It's not working.

If you do not have a credible weblink to foolishly prove your claim, kindly shut-up and get lost with your issues.
Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Pataki: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
LRNZH:
This is a very simple matter.
Dino Melaye is not a motor park tout. His name carries some weight.
Until I see a credible source debunk this N2.3M per month salary for GMB, Dino who claims to have verified his claims from the Ministry of finance, and quoted by various dailies is right.
Your word against Dino? I'd rather Dino.
Pataki don't argue too much. Let each man chose what he wants to believe.

Yes you are right. I just needed to call the ignorant gnat out for coming here and spewing his foolishness. When called-out, he starts mentioning other irrelevant crap.

I believe Dino any day than one hypocritical deeperlife dude.
Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Ngwakwe: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
LRNZH:
This is a very simple matter.

Dino Melaye is not a motor park tout. His name carries some weight.
Until I see a credible source debunk this N2.3M per month salary for GMB, Dino who claims to have verified his claims from the Ministry of finance, and quoted by various dailies is right.

Your word against Dino? I'd rather Dino.

Pataki don't argue too much. Let each man chose what he wants to believe.

Dino is a complete tout.

Is he not the one that goes about having extramarital sex without condom? Denying and later accepting responsibility after the worst became obvious.

Is it not Dino that used his T-shirt for kindergarten practices?

I don't know what made you think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Pataki: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ngwakwe, why are you hiding your own comment in which you mentioned me? undecided

Seriously dude, if you cannot make a comment devoid of your position as a moderator on this board, stop commenting forthwith.

Cc: Seun and Obinoscopy.
Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by LRNZH(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pataki:
Ngwakwe, why are you hiding your own comment in which you mentioned me? undecided

Seriously dude, if you cannot make a comment devoid of your position as a moderator on this board, stop commenting forthwith.

Cc: Seun and Obinoscopy.

Heed to my subtle admonition. You can never win.
Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Texykool: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ngwakwe:

I have a link but think it's not 100% reliable hence I didn't want to bother stating it.

Till you find a verifiable link, feel free to shut the hell up.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Texykool: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pataki:

If you do not have a credible weblink to foolishly prove your claim, kindly shut-up and get lost with your issues.

You dey mind am? He's trying to be smart by half.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Pataki: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
LRNZH:

Heed to my subtle admonition. You can never win.

Actually I am winning. Apparently, he had gone to edit his comment and taken my name off. cheesy

When asked to provide weblinks, he tries to spin it back on me.....upon further insistence, he ignorantly tells you, he does not have credible weblink.

And what does he do? He goes offtopic to start mentioning some blabbing mumbo-jumbo like as if, that would bail him out. When he sees that he has lost, he returns again, to start attacking Dino Melaye........the dude simply does not know when his intellectual foolishness stinks up the whole place. grin

What a clown!
Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by LRNZH(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pataki:

Actually I am winning. Apparently, he had gone to edit his comment and taken my name off. cheesy

When asked to provide weblinks, he tries to spin it back on me.....upon further insistence, he ignorantly tells you, he does not have credible weblink.

And what does he do? He goes offtopic to start mentioning some blabbing mumbo-jumbo like as if, that would bail him out. When he sees that he has lost, he returns again, to start attacking Dino Melaye........the dude simply does not know when his intellectual foolishness stinks up the whole place. grin

What a clown!

Again, my hint is subtle: Your word against a Nigeria Police man's word at a Nigeria Police Station. You can never win. Just let it go.

We have conclusively proven until shown otherwise with verifiable evidence that GMB earns N2.3M per month as pension.
OP Take note.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Ngwakwe: 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Texykool:

Till you find a verifiable link, feel free to shut the hell up.

It seems you are not stable.

Prove that Buhari forfeits 90% of his pension or remain shut. You think here is a gossip corner.

When you run out of ideas on how to market a failed commodity, you resort to blatant lies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Texykool: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ngwakwe:

It seems you are not stable.

Prove that Buhari forfeits 90% of his pension or remain shut. You think here is a gossip corner.

When you run out of ideas on how to market a failed commodity, you resort to blatant lies.

cheesycheesycheesy

See Painment

Pele cheesy

Shey you go ban me?cheesy

I've said it and I stand by it. You have proof that the Ministry has refuted Dino's claims. Show us the proof, or remain eternally silent.

You think everyone is as clueless as you paymaster.

Mtttcheeew.
Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Texykool: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pataki:

the dude simply does not know when his intellectual foolishness stinks up the whole place. grin

What a clown!

As in ehn...grin

Mr. Bean has nothing on this guy! He is hilarious!
Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by lurther: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
It is also Dino the tout that fought in the national assembly. He is a progressive tout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=96ZulEt2h5c
Ngwakwe:

Dino is a complete tout.

Is he not the one that goes about having extramarital sex without condom? Denying and later accepting responsibility after the worst became obvious.

Is it not Dino that used his T-shirt for kindergarten practices?

I don't know what made you think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Now, this is height of cluelessness..

First, I do not believe this story, just remember that Buhari's first daughter marrying an Igbo came from the stables of El-Rufai's facebook page, even recently, Prof Osibanjo repeated the same lie

Ok, lets assume that it is actually true, what is worth celebrating in this? On one hand Buhari is saying that this government is corrupt, mismanaging the economy and stealing public fund yet he is giving them more fund to steal!!

What stopped Buhari receiving the pension, take his 10% and use the rest to affect the lives of people in the Northern part of the country? Even if he does not need the money, it would have gone a long way in poverty reduction in the North and in someway curtailing problems like Boko harams

I don't understand what Dino want to achieve which such a claim, you don't accuse someone of mismanagement at the same giving him more more to mismanage and you had to take loan for purchase your party form. This is devoid of any logic.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by tit(f): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Dino Malaye is worse than any tout in the motor park.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Bitterleafsoup: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Who postulated the nonsense that Buhari forfeits 90% of his pension without a verifiable source from either direct quote from Buhari or Finance ministry.

Have you forgotten so soon how Buhari's daughter married Anambrarian? When it became obvious it was a lie then come the defence by his supporters that it wasn't Buhari that said so.

Stop making up lies for Buhari. It's not working.
The new one is hilarious grin https://www.nairaland.com/2084861/supposed-victor-ikpeba-twitter-account/2#29645578

1 Like

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by anonimi: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
datolee:
Now, this is height of cluelessness..

First, I do not believe this story, just remember that Buhari's first daughter marrying an Igbo came from the stables of El-Rufai's facebook page, even recently, Prof Osibanjo repeated the same lie

Ok, lets assume that it is actually true, what is worth celebrating in this? On one hand Buhari is saying that this government is corrupt, mismanaging the economy and stealing public fund yet he is giving them more fund to steal!!

What stopped Buhari receiving the pension, take his 10% and use the rest to affect the lives of people in the Northern part of the country? Even if he does not need the money, it would have gone a long way in poverty reduction in the North and in someway curtailing problems like Boko harams

I don't understand what Dino want to achieve which such a claim, you don't accuse someone of mismanagement at the same giving him more more to mismanage and you had to take loan for purchase your party form. This is devoid of any logic.

As the LIES of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC are being exposed one after the other it is to be expected that they will churn out even more FANTABULOUS lies devoid of any logic.
Any factory that is hyper-producing is bound to manufacture sub-standard items in due course.
QED!!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ex-leaders earn N23m monthly? shocked Is this some kind of twisted, sick joke? Is this really true? grin What a mess.ed up, rotten, hopeless country this is. And what utter bottom-feeding sc.um our legislators and politicians are. I curse the day I was born in this hopeless country, I swear. What shameless, outrageous greed.
Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Ngwakwe: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Why do most Buhari supporters lack necessary attributes of civility? They are either insulting or threatening people online while showing off savagery in the real world..

If you refuse to believe their lies, they become violent and abusive.

Gosh, its becoming frustrating being a Buhari supporter for lack of purpose, vision and outdatedness of their principal (Pa Buhari).

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by lurther: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
yeah! They are very aggressive kind of people. I am of the view you just ignore them and dwell on issues.
Ngwakwe:
Why do most Buhari supporters lack necessary attributes of civility? They are either insulting or threatening people online while showing off savagery in the real world..

If you refuse to believe their lies, they become violent and abusive.

Gosh, its becoming frustrating being a Buhari supporter for lack of purpose, vision and outdatedness of their principal (Pa Buhari).
Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Ijebulogic(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Even if na 1bn Monthly...when last dem pay Pensionsers dem money
Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by frankyychiji(f): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
gmaribel:
Buhari wrote a letter to the Minister of Finance and said he should only be paid 10% of the N23m they give all past leaders as monthly salary. That means, while other ex-Nigerian Presidents and Heads of State are getting N23million monthly, Buhari gets only N2.3million.

http://www.olufamous.com/2014/10/do-you-know-buhari-is-rejecting-n300m.html

Do your research before speaking else you will appear fo0lish
Even at that, he should have been able to save up since 2011.
Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by lurther: 5:24am On Jan 10, 2015
imagine, the excuse.
frankyychiji:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by gmaribel(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2015
@Ngwakwe I am still waiting for your credible link.
Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by babadee1(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2015
frankyychiji:

Can you imagine? It's presidential form that he will be saving for since 2011 abi? He won't use his money to do other things.
Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by lurther: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2015
He has been on pension since he was ousted. This news of 23million naira per annum was just an increment made by the national assembly in 2010.
babadee1:

Can you imagine? It's presidential form that he will be saving for since 2011 abi? He won't use his money to do other things.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Ngwakwe: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2015
gmaribel:
@Ngwakwe I am still waiting for your credible link.

Be honest to yourself, did Buhari say what you attributed to him?

The truth is that when you are given a target on a hard-sell (Buhari), you resort to lies big enough to compensate for the inadequacies of the product and in this case projecting inexperienced Buhari in democratic governance platform.

This is what your task has become.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by lurther2: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2015
bro please! my account lurther was banned in the celebrities section by anti-spambot. I need to be unbanned please.
Ngwakwe:

The truth is that when you are given a target on a hard-sell (Buhari), you resort to lies big enough to compensate for the inadequacies of the product and in this case projecting inexperienced Buhari in democratic governance platform.

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Djicemob: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2015
gmaribel:
Buhari wrote a letter to the Minister of Finance and said he should only be paid 10% of the N23m they give all past leaders as monthly salary. That means, while other ex-Nigerian Presidents and Heads of State are getting N23million monthly, Buhari gets only N2.3million.

http://www.olufamous.com/2014/10/do-you-know-buhari-is-rejecting-n300m.html

Do your research before speaking else you will appear fo0lish
If you believe this lie,from a silly blog and dino melayo the rascal,you can believe anything in the world.Plus my grandma is a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by gmaribel(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Ngwakwe:

You disputed what I posted from a verifiable source and without any proof to back your claims you still claim that I am lying.

I thought you were more honorable than this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by Ngwakwe: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
gmaribel:

You disputed what I posted from a verifiable source and without any proof to back your claims you still claim that I am lying.

I thought you were more honorable than this.

You quoted the words of a madman, a sex addict and a tout sympathetic to Buhari as credible information.

I am afraid, you have been duped and hypnotized..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension. by frankyychiji(f): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
babadee1:

What should be more important to him than ruling Nigeria! Is he not the self acclaimed messiah?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) / The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) / South East Not Excluded In Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges — NJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.