Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Why Are Most Google Ads Konga, Jumia And Dealdey - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Are Most Google Ads Konga, Jumia And Dealdey (1196 Views)

Ur Website Isnt Approved By Google Ads & U Wanna Make Money ? Get In Here / I Need A Google Ads Account / Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Google Ads Konga, Jumia And Dealdey by javijabor1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Well as bloggers i have noticed that Konga, jumia and dealdey ads show 8 out of 10 mines you check or refresh the site.
How much do they pay for cpc that wold make them dominate so much.
Not good for blogs as ads become invisible to readers or viewers after a while due to the same ads.

So bloggers over to you.
Whats your suggestion.
Re: Why Are Most Google Ads Konga, Jumia And Dealdey by ojochidem(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
javijabor1:
Well as bloggers i have noticed that Konga, jumia and dealdey ads show 8 out of 10 mines you check or refresh the site.
How much do they pay for cpc that wold make them dominate so much.
Not good for blogs as ads become invisible to readers or viewers after a while due to the same ads.

So bloggers over to you.
Whats your suggestion.

There is a type of Display Ad called Retargeting. It works by repeatedly showing Ads of a particular Site to you as you progress to other websites.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Google Ads Konga, Jumia And Dealdey by javijabor1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
ojochidem:

There is a type of Display Ad called Retargeting. It works by repeatedly showing Ads of a particular Site to you as you progress to other websites.

Hmm, never knew about this. Thanks for the info.
Konga n Jumia una well done o... angry
Re: Why Are Most Google Ads Konga, Jumia And Dealdey by osile2012: 1:01am On Jan 10, 2015
[size=15pt]Those ads are targeted geographically. You see them because you are browsing from Nigeria and the ads are targeted at Nigerians. Someone in France browsing the same site might not see the jumia or konga ads.

You can rate Jumia and Konga by clicking the link on my signature.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Website Designer Wanted / Plz How Do I Download You Tube Videos. / Website Designer Needed For A Quick Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.