Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] (39661 Views)

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) / Soyinka Receives Remi Sonaiya, Female Presidential Candidate, In Lagos - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by delishpot: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
watchindelta:
grin grin if say Nigeria citizens can shock Buhari n Jonathan n vote for this lady that day em ppl go die cool cool cool cool

I swear e for sweet grin. Inshort, she has my vote. No too much talk. Even if its a waste, I'd rather waste it on her than those two riff rafs.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by stayblack: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT .WE NOR DEY SPEAK FRENCH HERE.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by paragwua: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
it is always better to support your own.....
lets make the Glo network the best in
Africa... download the Glo unlimited song
by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs
ever in the history of music making .....A
pure soulful chants and vocals that will
touch your heart... you cant help it but TO
fall in love with the Glo network.make it
viral ... send it to friends. offer links for
downloads ....lets promote our own.... one
Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in
charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port
right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
(
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Lilaex: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Fo000ol no reasonable citizen blames act of jihad or terrorism on a president most of all a christian! Get sum brain.
Akshow:
40 days to presidential elections. If you're
voting remember this factors;1. The chibok
Girls 2. NNPC Scam 3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion 5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts 7. Immigration job scam 8.
Petroleum pump price 9. Devaluation of
Naira 10. Oil theft 11. Power outage 12.
Selling of Nepa 13. Selling of Refineries 14.
Skyrocketed Nepa Bills 15. ASUU & poly
Strike 16. Doctors Strike 17. National
Assembly tragedy 19. Stella Odua's Aviation
Scam 20. Kerosene subsidy--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,They
Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals,They Did't raise 21Billion for
Military Weapons againstBoko Haram,They
Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,They
Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine Preventable disease,They didn't
raise 21Billion for the homeless. BUT they
all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD
GOVERNANCE. Vote for change

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by delishpot: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
IFELEKE:
She's the best, the rest (Jonathan, Buhari et al) are bunch of recycled no gooders who got us into this sorry situation as a nation.
I know Prof Oluremi Sonaiya personally and am honoured to have her hand deliver one of her books on The Nation, She's neither a green horn nor a novice in politics, Its on record that she once submitted a robust roadmap/guide on how to revamp the decaying educational sector of this country-it lies unattended to-.
Above all, She's blessed with an Emeritus Professor as Husband.

Where have you guys been since? Many Nigerians dont even know that its not only Buhari and GEJ that are contesting this ellection sha. Anyway, she cant do much because those two parties APC & PDP are running naija right now and as such can freeze workers salaries and use it to campaign.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Niyinficient(m): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Agimor:
And you think a woman can effect that change?thats waste of resources time.

Dats a male chauvinist talking. Whr have ur prudent men led us?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by redcliff: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
amanda2013:
Guess i will vote for her then. The male folks has failed us with their cluelessness. We need change!!

So its
pej
patricia etteh
stell oduah
diezani
Turai
florence ita giwa
Iweala

That have been saints during their times abi?
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Agimor(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Niyinficient:

Dats a male chauvinist talking. Whr have ur prudent men led us?
I still insist the male folks are better off.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by dante23: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
I FOR LIKE SEE FOR PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE. SHE IS A PROFESSOR IN OAU. GOOD LORD!!! AND IN LINGUISTICS AGAIN!!! MEHN, IT WOULD BE A SAD DAY FOR THE LUCK OF GOOD, HIS PHD AND ALL THE PAPERS HE CARRIES ABOUT READING ONE BY ONE. UNFORTUNATELY, EVEN IF THERE IS A PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE, HE IS GONNA STAB IT AS USUAL.

SHE HAS MY VOTE BY THE WAY.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by ocelot2006(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
eleko1:
No problem.She can wait till after BUHARI tenure.

Yeah...and that will be never, as Buhari will not smell Aso Rock at all.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by amanda2013(f): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Speakdatruth:
u must b a teen 2tink a woman wud rule nigeria even if she gathers d highest votes
oldman see your reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by amanda2013(f): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
born2fuckpussy:
woman can never be president in Nigeria, I will rather relocate to Ghana, ordinary woman we bleeped everday? She will not even see 1% vote
start packing your things then or should i come and help you?

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by korlahwarleh: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
She's getting my vote too
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by amanda2013(f): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
alaoeri:

BUHARI is the change don't waste your vote.
GMB/PYO 2015 NO SHAKING.
i will rather waste it than voting for gej or buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by amanda2013(f): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
korlahwarleh:
She's getting my vote too
welcome dear.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Chazzyboy: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
amanda2013:
Guess i will vote for her then. The male folks has failed us with their cluelessness. We need change!!
even u Amanda
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by born2fuckpussy: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
amanda2013:
start packing your things then or should i come and help you?
why dreaming something that can never happen in the next 100 years,not even in country of 150 millions, this is nothing a country of 20,000 people like san Marino.
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by xctvhz(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ma, I know you've reached menopause, so go home to your husband, feed your children and take care of your family..
seriously, what were even thinking?? you wan rule naija?? eti blow!
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by liongirl: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
iLovePusssy:
How authentic is dis information??
i will vote for u but ur posters are not,in the east i can to mobilize our women .l
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
Akshow:
40 days to presidential elections. If you're
voting remember this factors;1. The chibok
Girls 2. NNPC Scam 3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion 5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts 7. Immigration job scam 8.
Petroleum pump price 9. Devaluation of
Naira 10. Oil theft 11. Power outage 12.
Selling of Nepa 13. Selling of Refineries 14.
Skyrocketed Nepa Bills 15. ASUU & poly
Strike 16. Doctors Strike 17. National
Assembly tragedy 19. Stella Odua's Aviation
Scam 20. Kerosene subsidy--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,They
Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals,They Did't raise 21Billion for
Military Weapons againstBoko Haram,They
Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,They
Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine Preventable disease,They didn't
raise 21Billion for the homeless. BUT they
all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD
GOVERNANCE. Vote for change
Ogbeni.. why are u posting ds everywea na.... get sense abeg...Buhari no corrupt buh all im children school abroad...na wa

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Frankiss44(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
Boriqua:

Tell me the truth...how much were you paid to be doing this?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Probably 2k
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
born2fuckpussy:
and mumu be like?
i said it, dumb skull
what is the relevance of that nude pic
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Caracta(f): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
I would vote for her if i decide to vote in the next election.

I love intelligent and ground-breaking women. Good confidence.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Freshtomato(f): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
She has my vote biko. . She might be the change we've all been waiting for. Let's give change a chance cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by oluvicki(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Clemzy16:
This woman just wan chop money..
A̶̲̥̅̊ℓ̊ℓ̊ ℓ̊ knw Ȋ̝̊̅§ most women has feelings α̲̅πϑ are always considerate in most cases...α̲̅πϑ moreover she have dat innocent look...1 vote from me sha
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by born2fuckpussy: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
mistytohcute:

i said it, dumb skull
what is the relevance of that nude pic
signify what the nation will turn into,if the woman rule
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by emeka2847: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
But Jonathan and his wife said they want more women to be elected into political office. Other does it exclude the one that Oga Jona is eyeing?

People go dey talk lie like small children. Nonsense!

theimmortals:
grin cheesy what a joke.......No vacancy in ASO ROCK

GOODLUCK TILL NIGERIA GO SOLO
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
born2fuckpussy:
signify what the nation will turn into,if the woman rule
let the woman rule first, don't jump to hasty conclusions
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by soulglo: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
I will read up on her. I like what I have read so far
Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by emeka2847: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
krall:
Who is she?
Under what party?
Where is she from?
Is her certificate(s) intact?
Can any of her previous students/colleagues come forward as witnesses to her professorship?
How old is she?
Since when did women start dragging power with old men?
But Jonathan and his wife said they want more women to be elected into political office. Other does it exclude the one that Oga Jona is eyeing?

Re: Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] by emeka2847: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Agimor:
And you think a woman can effect that change?thats waste of resources time.
I thought Jona and his wife said they want more women to be elected into political office. Other does it exclude the one that Oga Jona is eyeing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) / Air Force Personnel In Abuja Streets (Photos) / Omisore Enters Coalition With APC - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.