Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293090 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chyjoey:
tell me your secret...why this mods neva ban u grin grin
What vpn do use? am thinking of dumping this hss. It disconnect every hour and eti zap me for that.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
omotayos01:

What vpn do use? am thinking of dumping this hss. It disconnect every hour and eti zap me for that.
disconnect before the vpn does naw.. undecided..am using hss too
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chyjoey:
Oh eti don't zap u if u do that and hw long does urs stay before it disconnect?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
omotayos01:

Oh eti don't zap u if u do that and hw long does urs stay before it disconnect?
i stay for 55mins and disconnect sometimes...if i dont remember..whenever it stops browsing...i jst disconnect immediately
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Full time... Aston villa qualifies..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chyjoey:
i stay for 55mins and disconnect sometimes...if i dont remember..whenever it stops browsing...i jst disconnect immediately
So by doing that u safe ur self from eti zapping u? By the way to disconnect, u mean the network or the vpn?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by oyoyoade: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pls guys that 10mb it's not what is making browse unlimited my sim is on jara so if I load 100 they give me 200 then I turn on my vpn and use that 200 to browse unlimited ok pls that 10mb is not working thanks as you can see on the picture me self Don fall mumu I dey waste money since do 10mb but now I laid and transfer the main money to my phone and use the bonus to enjoy browsing I'm really sorry for the wrong info

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
jazz04:
in as much as i hate to say this, in the long run, in think its better for eti to bring back PAYG and find a way to curb this loophole we are currently enjoying. the payG plan is the best plan outthere, and whether we like it or not, the loophole will be curbed..
badbelle
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
One which will I watch?undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
@koice..the Barcelona match..what channel is that?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by mikeade53(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chyjoey:
how do I enjoy this too
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by mikeade53(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
haibe:
u can send a mail
where do I send the mail to? I don't understand why I should send mail, please talk to me
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
bykebyke:
@koice..the Barcelona match..what channel is that?

NTV Plus Football 2

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
koice:

NTV Plus Football 2
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by haibe(m): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
mikeade53:
where do I send the mail to? I don't understand why I should send mail, please talk to me

just use the PM.. sending some stuffs publicly will only increase the probability of blocking soon, you don't know who views this thread
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by thewarrior72: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Collinz2:
badbelle
NONE OF MY 3 ETISALAT LINES BROWS ANY LONGER, EVEN WITH THE 1MB CLICK FOR THE DAY ON THEM, WHAT MIGHT BE PROBLEM & ANY SOLUTION?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Halftime 2-0..Arsenal swf cry

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chyjoey:
Halftime 2-0..Arsenal swf cry
Guy answer me na
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by detunj: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
haibe:
Watching live tv now..
guy shey you fit help me clone my sim
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kodded(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
GUNNERS!!! grin

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obosirow: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
oyoyoade:
Pls guys that 10mb it's not what is making browse unlimited my sim is on jara so if I load 100 they give me 200 then I turn on my vpn and use that 200 to browse unlimited ok pls that 10mb is not working thanks as you can see on the picture me self Don fall mumu I dey waste money since do 10mb but now I laid and transfer the main money to my phone and use the bonus to enjoy browsing I'm really sorry for the wrong info

Ok bro, 9c you updated us. smiley
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kodded(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
BARCA 2ND HALF JUST DEY START undecided

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by aliumujib(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hi, what is the current way of keeping etisalat from scraping my money, I get to browse and download for free everyday for like the first four hours after which they just keep taking my money even when I use VPN, it happens on both my SIM cards. please help!!
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
thewarrior72:
NONE OF MY 3 ETISALAT LINES BROWS ANY LONGER, EVEN WITH THE 1MB CLICK FOR THE DAY ON THEM, WHAT MIGHT BE PROBLEM & ANY SOLUTION?
are u sure u are stil on the plan? And follow the steps as instructed
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
aliumujib:
Hi, what is the current way of keeping etisalat from scraping my money, I get to browse and download for free everyday for like the first four hours after which they just keep taking my money even when I use VPN, it happens on both my SIM cards. please help!!
Latest solution...clone for two people and the problem ceases cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kabbi4oke: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
guys pls help my money does last on payg again.why some pls help.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
aliumujib:
What vpn do u use?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chyjoey:
Lol, hw cud that b the solution.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
kabbi4oke:
guys pls help my money does last on payg again.why some pls help.
What vpn do u use?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kabbi4oke: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chyjoey:
chyjoey can u pls clone for me?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by thewarrior72: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Collinz2:
are u sure u are stil on the plan? And follow the steps as instructed
Yes, yesterday I recharged one of the lines & transfered 35 to both of the remaining 2 sims, but I noticed that after I finished the free mb that I was given, the 1mb click for the day refuses to go or browse, I also inserted the other sims & it is thesame, even with the1mb in them.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kabbi4oke: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
omotayos01:

What vpn do u use?
hss elite,idont even no how to set it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.