Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! (38328 Views)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
xtervaganza:
Nice topi,c but I've never fallen maga so I don't really need it
lol never say never
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by chimerase2: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Almost all gals re materialistic undecided
But nearly can neva kill a bird but it can remove its feathers
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by xtervaganza(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol never say never
you don't know me. I'm an Ijebm Man, we nor de fall maga
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by MrCork: 12:18am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
did you have to quote the whole thing angry

....did I ask u for story?....I simply ask if u light skin?....u light skin? angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by assfreaky(m): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2015
My eroticangelina shabashubu. Longest time.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2015
assfreaky:
My eroticangelina shabashubu. Longest time.
hi sweerie!!!!! Lng tym no see. How av u been? And whr av u been? Missed u cheesy
u changed ur username?

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by assfreaky(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hi sweerie!!!!! Lng tym no see. How av u been? And whr av u been? Missed u cheesy
u changed ur username?

Yes, my queen. I left (deactivated) NL so I could concentrate on my final exams. Missed you badly, my currycamcom.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2015
assfreaky:

Yes, my queen. I left (deactivated) NL so I could concentrate on my final exams. Missed you badly, my currycamcom.
lol u don come with dis ur grammar grin
Im happy ur bak! Hw was d exams? cheesy
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2015
MrCork:

....did I ask u for story?....I simply ask if u light skin?....u light skin? angry
No im nt lyt skin, im green skin.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2015
justmag:
EroticAngelina You never fail to entertain! As always! Am gonna say a prayer for all you hard working men breaking their bodies and losing sleep to make that MONEY! May God deliver us from these triffling ass girls! May we find the courage to say HELL NO! when we see them from a far! May we be disgusted by their trickish SEXY LOOKS (BUTT PADS AND PUSH UP BRAS). Can my real brothers say Amen?
thanks dear. tho am nt a man, imma stil say amen grin
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by loomer: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2015
I NO EVEN GET MONEY WEY GIRL WAN CHOP, NOT TO TALK OF GOLD WEY SHE GO GID

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Blueboy146(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2015
Tanx to bro seun and the mods... Back from ban
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by onwai1(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2015
Lol
Catcher!
All the OP's posting how to catch thisnhow to catch that..
I'm looking forward to read on NL "How to catch Boko-haram"

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2015
elantraceey:
I disagree where you said ladies fake quietness or shyness for money.
Totally
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by xabi148(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2015
angryMa tel ona she go dey always form as if she no wan chop ur money..bt if na mi I go matchet her head opeN#bitch#
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by justi4jesu(f): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Is this new year 2015 only about girls and Men's money.....Ha angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by iriskiki(f): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2015
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by benega: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2015
K
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2015
crazysaint:
Girlie, this one make sense pass one dry toto i dirty my d*ck with this evening.
do we still have this kind of people on nairaland?
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Bifwoli: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
most girls are naturally extravagant.

spending 2much doesn't make em gold diggers naundecided kiss

But,but..men are like bank accounts, without alot of money they don't generate much interest. So what say you?
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2015
pweetixandy:
Woman wey wan chop ur money go chop am and u won't notice any of these...*continues sleeping*
wait a minue, are you a golddiggers?
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Godfather01: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I created a thread on how to catch guys who only want your body, and guys asked for a counter thread. So ive decided to do it.

I actually typed this list before, and copied it, but i dont know how it disappeared, i cried coz to start typing it all over again is so hard sad

note, i made this up, i didnt copy from any blog. So bloggers back off! angry

- any girl girl that appears local and poorly dressed are actually the real golddiggers! Cos they are ready to make money in anyway possible.

- she always spend money too much. Watch closely, any girl who spends money a lot is like to be a golddigger! This is one of the major ways to know them. They spend a lot because they know that they have maga/magas (sugar daddies) that provide the money whenever they want. But a girl who works and sweats for her money will never spend it like that.

- she always tells you her financial problems. When a girl is always telling you the financial problems shes going through, then she is likely to be a money sucker! She never complains of anything else, except money.

-she always want to go shopping with your money. When you complain, she says that she has to look good so that you wont leave her for another girl. Na so!

- she doesnt wanna meet your relatives or parents because shes not spending long time with you, and dont wanna make a bad name.

- most ladies who want your money are usually the ones who fake shyness and quietness. You will never know what they are upto. But the talkatives are usually caught because they can talk too much and they wont know when they talk what they shouldnt.

- 60% of golddiggers are very intelligent, and 40% are not. So be very careful and extra smart with them cos they know what they are doing

- she always ask for money. This is a direct appraoch. Its not bad to ask for money from ur man, but dont do it always or u will be labeled a golddigger. A girl who always asks for money..hmmm think twice about her.

- she is ready to do anything for money. Watch her well. Her eyes shine when ever she sees or hears money, and she is very smart and quick when it comes to money. grin

- she is never interested in your life or what you have to say or share with her. She doesnt act like your companion, but when the issue of money comes up, shes more than available. Such ladies should be avoided

- she steals. When you catch her stealing or trying to eat your money by decieving you, my dear brother, run away from her like shes the devil!! Cos if you still stay with her after she must have sweet talked you, you are on ya own!

- golddiggers are extremely sexy and can make you agree to what you wouldnt normally agree to if you were in your right senses. Some are even witches!!! embarassed

- shes extremely jealous when you look at other women. Trust me on this one.

- she doesnt like sharing any of her things, especially money!

- she is too secretive!

- she always goes for high class stuff. Now theres a difference between a woman who goes for high class stuff with her earned or inherited money, and a woman who goes for high class stuff with a man's money!

These are all i can remember. I hope they help guys smiley
no insalts! Add more to the list!

Ur without any trace of doubt a psychologist..I love ds <bookmarked>
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by joe17: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

swerve pls. I dnt have time for u.
wicked!
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by lafflaff123(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2015
Idowuogbo come here and EXPLAIN yourself Asap.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Godfather01: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I created a thread on how to catch guys who only want your body, and guys asked for a counter thread. So ive decided to do it.

I actually typed this list before, and copied it, but i dont know how it disappeared, i cried coz to start typing it all over again is so hard sad

note, i made this up, i didnt copy from any blog. So bloggers back off! angry

- any girl girl that appears local and poorly dressed are actually the real golddiggers! Cos they are ready to make money in anyway possible.

- she always spend money too much. Watch closely, any girl who spends money a lot is like to be a golddigger! This is one of the major ways to know them. They spend a lot because they know that they have maga/magas (sugar daddies) that provide the money whenever they want. But a girl who works and sweats for her money will never spend it like that.

- she always tells you her financial problems. When a girl is always telling you the financial problems shes going through, then she is likely to be a money sucker! She never complains of anything else, except money.

-she always want to go shopping with your money. When you complain, she says that she has to look good so that you wont leave her for another girl. Na so!

- she doesnt wanna meet your relatives or parents because shes not spending long time with you, and dont wanna make a bad name.

- most ladies who want your money are usually the ones who fake shyness and quietness. You will never know what they are upto. But the talkatives are usually caught because they can talk too much and they wont know when they talk what they shouldnt.

- 60% of golddiggers are very intelligent, and 40% are not. So be very careful and extra smart with them cos they know what they are doing

- she always ask for money. This is a direct appraoch. Its not bad to ask for money from ur man, but dont do it always or u will be labeled a golddigger. A girl who always asks for money..hmmm think twice about her.

- she is ready to do anything for money. Watch her well. Her eyes shine when ever she sees or hears money, and she is very smart and quick when it comes to money. grin

- she is never interested in your life or what you have to say or share with her. She doesnt act like your companion, but when the issue of money comes up, shes more than available. Such ladies should be avoided

- she steals. When you catch her stealing or trying to eat your money by decieving you, my dear brother, run away from her like shes the devil!! Cos if you still stay with her after she must have sweet talked you, you are on ya own!

- golddiggers are extremely sexy and can make you agree to what you wouldnt normally agree to if you were in your right senses. Some are even witches!!! embarassed

- shes extremely jealous when you look at other women. Trust me on this one.

- she doesnt like sharing any of her things, especially money!

- she is too secretive!

- she always goes for high class stuff. Now theres a difference between a woman who goes for high class stuff with her earned or inherited money, and a woman who goes for high class stuff with a man's money!

These are all i can remember. I hope they help guys smiley
no insalts! Add more to the list!

Ur without any trace of doubt a psychologist..I love ds <bookmarked>.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by jingh(f): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2015
I came here
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thanks dear. tho am nt a man, imma stil say amen grin
those prayers might probably affect you.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2015
my mama still dey alive,. How on earth can are know the true lady to present beFore her...osalogbua lagbhor..
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by ogawisdom(m): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2015
Noted
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by sokera: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2015
Vote Buhari for president...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / Less Is More / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.