Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (166463 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:58am On Jan 10, 2015
barwaaqo:
Who can even take you serious when you close your stupid ears to a community leader like Bihi tongue

His sole goal is to make Somalis look good. That is his sole purpose. What do you want him to say, we hate Bantus?

The fact that Somalis and Bantus dont get along anywhere is something you hide, but will gladly promote One Somali community leaders who is simply asking for Bantus and Somalis not to fight. Your so desperate.

I refuse to take you seriously, I get second hand embarrassment just by your desperation. Your like uncle Rukus, you try to gain favor with those who hate you by kissing their A55.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 5:08am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

I live here, and see Bantus and Somalis are separate. We have our own malls, charter schools, mosques, and we live in our apartment complexes that are Somali.

Only a desperate fool would come here and try to make up a lie that is easily disproven, in the hopes of trying to some how create a history between Bantus and Somalis. The only history is bantus being slaves to Somalis. now go away.

Why are u so ridiculous? How come every single time you want to prove how great Somalis are in comparison to bantus you have to bring up some shit that happened either in ancient history or otherwise close to a century ago? Do you have nothing else to prove your superiority besides "somalis are different, we have different culture, our women don't wear weaves but we still have the worst hairlines in the world"? grin

You still haven't demonstrated anything Somali culture as a whole has received GLOBAL recognition for in the contemporary era. So if the only thing you have to be proud of is your women's hair texture and facial similarity to Arabs, then clearly somalis have their priorities of what's important VERY SKEWED. Which would explain why you're in such a mess.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 5:10am On Jan 10, 2015
Rafikizolo:

Why are u so ridiculous? How come every single time you want to prove how great Somalis are in comparison to bantus you have to bring up some shit that happened either in ancient history or otherwise close to a century ago? Do you have nothing else to prove your superiority besides "somalis are different, we have different culture, our women don't wear weaves but we still have the worst hairlines in the world"? grin

You still haven't demonstrated anything Somali culture as a whole has received GLOBAL recognition for in the contemporary era. So if the only thing you have to be proud of is your women's hair texture and facial similarity to Arabs, then clearly somalis have their priorities of what's important VERY SKEWED. Which would explain why you're in such a mess.

I bring up Somali in comparison because you talk about how we are related to you, we have nothing in common. Unlike Bantus , we Somalis are confident in who we are. Case and point, a Bantu trying to pretend to be Somali in order to prove how we are supposedly have much in common.

PATHETIC. GO DIE OF HIV AIDS.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 5:34am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

I bring up Somali in comparison because you talk about how we are related to you, we have nothing in common. Unlike Bantus , we Somalis are confident in who we are. Case and point, a Bantu trying to pretend to be Somali in order to prove how we are supposedly have much in common.

PATHETIC. GO DIE OF HIV AIDS.

Why are you here spending so much time on a forum full of Bantus? To convince us that we aren't the same/related? Okay. Wether we are kin or not doesn't matter to us. We do not try to relate so that we can elevate our own statuses because of your curly hair, receeding hairlines, small jaws and weak frames. We do it simply because we believe in unity of peoples. But you've made your point clear. You somalis are a highly tribalistic people who prefer to stick together and hold hands while discussing the good old days when you were brutal slave owners, just like the white people you want to impress so badly.

Yeah, sure... Bantus aren't confident... have you ever met us? We are some of of the most prideful people. Everything we create in our cultures becomes fashionable. Our fabrics, our slang, our dances, our music and art. Seems to me Somalis like you can only feel good by comparison to the false perceptions you have about us.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 5:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Rafikizolo:

Why are you here spending so much time on a forum full of Bantus? To convince us that we aren't the same/related? Okay. Wether we are kin or not doesn't matter to us. We do not try to relate so that we can elevate our own statuses because of your curly hair, receeding hairlines, small jaws and weak frames. We do it simply because we believe in unity of peoples. But you've made your point clear. You somalis are a highly tribalistic people who prefer to stick together and hold hands while discussing the good old days when you were brutal slave owners, just like the white people you want to impress so badly.

Yeah, sure... Bantus aren't confident... have you ever met us? We are some of of the most prideful people. Everything we create in our cultures becomes fashionable. Our fabrics, our slang, our dances, our music and art. Seems to me Somalis like you can only feel good by comparison to the false perceptions you have about us.

Again your too stuuuupid to realize that your admitting your Bantu in your own words and than arguing that your Somali so you can attach yourself to us.

I only compare bantus to Somalis because Bantus like yourself try to claim us, and then you cry when i tell you the sad facts about the only relations we have as Bantus being Slaves in Somalia.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Again your too stuuuupid to realize that your admitting your Bantu in your own words and than arguing that your Somali so you can attach yourself to us.

I only compare bantus to Somalis because Bantus like yourself try to claim us, and then you cry when i tell you the sad facts about the only relations we have as Bantus being Slaves in Somalia.

Clearly you're stupid. I'm OP. I said in the very beginning post that I am Kenyan. You must be referring to the other guy. I have never in my life claimed/pretended to be a Somali.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 5:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Rafikizolo:

Clearly you're stupid. I'm OP. I said in the very beginning post that I am Kenyan. You must be referring to the other guy. I have never in my life claimed/pretended to be a Somali.

You are still pathetic, stop your obsession with Somalis/Ethiopians.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 5:53am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

You are still pathetic, stop your obsession with Somalis/Ethiopians.

You clearly are the obsessed one and you are pathetic. I am a bantu on a bantu forum who made a thread with a positive message and am now defending my people. You on the other-hand went out of your way to join a forum for bantus (who you hate) which probably meant you searched something related to bantus. And now you've spent weeks commenting on bantus, and trying to get under their skin to bring them down. Does that not sound like an obsession?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 5:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Rafikizolo:

You clearly are the obsessed one and you are pathetic. I am a bantu on a bantu forum who made a thread with a positive message and am now defending my people. You on the other-hand went out of your way to join a forum for bantus (who you hate) which probably meant you searched something related to bantus. And now you've spent weeks commenting on bantus, and trying to get under their skin to bring them down. Does that not sound like an obsession?

I came here after You bantus were talking about Somalis and our women. Go die of HIV you filth.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 6:03am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

I came here after You bantus were talking about Somalis and our women. Go die of HIV you filth.

Hmm... and how did you find out about what people were saying here? What were u doing reading these forums in the first place?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 6:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Rafikizolo:

Hmm... and how did you find out about what people were saying here? What were u doing reading these forums in the first place?

I google Somali. And then Found these thirsty bantus talking about our women, DNA, disgusting really.

Anyway You are a Kenyan, you must know the hatred we have for your kind. northern Kenya is Somali. If you all ceased to exist tomorrow I would throw a big party.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by khia: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2015
senorova:
I think your opinion as regards the above issue is quite sincere.

But at the same time, it only depicts how primitively minded such people are. I posted not too long ago, something similar to this topic too based on these same observations on ground.

Perhaps we have more of children on this forum than adults. Dont y'all think so?

I definitely know so, I have been saying that for years.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by khia: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Did they compliment your women or say something negative? I really want to know?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2015
khia:

Did they compliment your women or say something negative? I really want to know?

They were drooling over our women, and talking obsessively about us. It was embarrassing.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by khia: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=axum post=29662393]

They were drooling over our women, and talking obsessively about us. It was embarrassing. [/quote

---------------------------------------
If they were drooling over your women you should take that as a compliment, it's their women who should be embarrassed and ashamed of them although I believe that black is beautiful no matter what African tribe they come from and Somalis are definitely black *darker than some Black Americans.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=khia post=29663012][/quote]

You are pathetic, Somalis are not like Nigerians, we are not the same kind of people and being African means nothing to us. The only reason why these Bantus were drooling over our women was precisely cause they are not as dark as Bantus, and have long real hair and different features.

Go die slowly of HIV somewhere in the jungle
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by khia: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

You are pathetic, Somalis are not like Nigerians, we are not the same kind of people and being African means nothing to us. The only reason why these Bantus were drooling over our women was precisely cause they are not as dark as Bantus, and have long real hair and different features.

Go die slowly of HIV somewhere in the jungle

Maybe you should move your pathetic as.ses out of Africa, and please stop bringing your racist as.ses to America.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2015
khia:

Maybe you should move your pathetic as.ses out of Africa, and please stop bringing your racist as.ses to America.

No need to get upset, Africa doesnt mean Black. And we were in Africa before your kind existed, the oldest bones on earth are in Ethiopia. The oldest cave paintings are in Somalia.

America is a free country, just cause your people came on a boat doesnt mean anything, I just chose to wait a couple hundred years and came on a plane. Like a Boss cheesy
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by anonymous6(f): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

I google Somali. And then Found these thirsty bantus talking about our women, DNA, disgusting really.
Anyway You are a Kenyan, you must know the hatred we have for your kind. northern Kenya is Somali. If you all ceased to exist tomorrow I would throw a big party.

Get out of nairaland, you keep changing your name ayanle/ajuran/etc but everybody knows you as the Somali troll. This is a Nigerian forum, Nigerians don't give a damn about most of your Horn of Africa worship threads. Seek help and take your medication, your obsession has become a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by khia: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

No need to get upset, Africa doesnt mean Black. And we were in Africa before your kind existed, the oldest bones on earth are in Ethiopia. The oldest cave paintings are in Somalia.

America is a free country, just cause your people came on a boat doesnt mean anything, I just chose to wait a couple hundred years and came on a plane. Like a Boss cheesy

It doesn't matter if you came on a boat or plane you still are treated like shyt.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

The fact that Somalis and Bantus dont get along anywhere is something you hide, but will gladly promote One Somali community leaders who is simply asking for Bantus and Somalis not to fight. Your so desperate.

Again how much are you going outside our young Somali men are dating up Africa American school girls and you dont think we are seeing that? Ok.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by tpiah01: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
khia:

here are some of the threads, they were really trending at some point:

Dem Somali Girls

https://www.nairaland.com/401285/dem-somali-girls

Pretty Somali Girls

https://www.nairaland.com/799810/pretty-somali-girls

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa

https://www.nairaland.com/332394/somali-girls-most-beautiful-africa

Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion)

https://www.nairaland.com/372397/somali-girls-most-beautyful-africa

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali

https://www.nairaland.com/855380/naija-boys-what-chicks-prefer

Why are nigerian men so obsessed with our somali ladies?

Ew.
It is literally starting to physically disgust me. I wear a hijab and don't even speak to nigerians simply because I don't associate myself with males especially those with a culture alien to mine. Yet- a growing population of madows (no racism intended lol) predominantly Nigerian males feel the need to try to "hook up" or " go out" with me and my female Somali counterparts. Don't get me wrong, we are not loose immature loud dhillo's and we all wear the hijab, and yet they feel the need to try "chat us up"? Recently I was shown a whole thread with literally hundreds of comments of Nigerian males in love with Somali girls the website is "nairaland" google it if you don't believe me. Now, I know most claim to be Muslim, but surely Muslims are not allowed to date? I am confused lol.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/TNTHLI2NSIE7031A5

i remember i got cussed out on one or more of such threads when I pointed out the obsession was too much.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by tpiah01: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

I google Somali. And then Found these thirsty nairalanders talking about our women, DNA, disgusting really.

bantu is not a term found in west africa.

you can just say black

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

First Somalia has laws and is not lawless. Secondly the instability in Somalia is due to Western backed government vs Islamists. It's idealogy that is liberalism that is backed by the west vs conservatism.

The majority of the country ha always been peaceful except where the governemt is, the South.

I dont care about your views about Africa, diversity is something bantus run after so they can mix with other people who look human grin

I guess diversity is the excuse you guys run away from being who you are.
Who taught you how to use the internet? You need a crash course in interpersonal social skills. Why can't you communicate without the need to prove your race's superiority? If you can't accept who you are go and see a shrink. I can recommend some books to you if you can't afford one. You need serious help.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
barwaaqo:

Again how much are you going outside our young Somali men are dating up Africa American school girls and you dont think we are seeing that? Ok.

Again your talking about Somalis in third person, while pretending to be Somali. Just give it up retard
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
khia:

It doesn't matter if you came on a boat or plane you still are treated like shyt.

What does that have to do with Bantus and Somalis being related or your attachment to my people.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by khia: 2:41am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=axum post=29681663

What does that have to do with Bantus and Somalis being related or your attachment to my people. [/quote]

---------------------------------------
I have zero attachment for you or your people, you are the one who said your people came to America on planes (probably hi-jacked planes or stow-aways) grin grin grin while mine came on boats as slaves hense my response to you.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:14am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=khia post=29683650][/quote]

Then get lost
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 3:40am On Jan 12, 2015
barwaaqo:

Well if that is true go witness all our young Somali men dating up all those Africa American teen girls in minneapolis.

You mean sex grooming and raping underage African-American teenage girls, right?

"The indictment details several instances in which young Somali or African American girls were taken from place to place and forced to engage in sex acts with multiple people. One girl was under 13 when she was first prostituted. Another girl was 18 when she was raped by multiple men in a hotel room, the indictment said."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/08/apnewsbreak-somali-gangs-ran-sex-ring-states/

^^^^The largest human trafficking case in US history.

Funny thing is they just got busted a couple of months ago in the UK for doing the same thing. Apparently it's apart of their culture, according to them. *shrugs*

Somali sex gang groomed and raped underage British schoolgirls saying it was 'part of their culture'
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/somali-sex-gang-groomed-raped-4706033

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 3:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Supper:

You mean sex grooming and raping underage African-American teenage girls, right?

"The indictment details several instances in which young Somali or African American girls were taken from place to place and forced to engage in sex acts with multiple people. One girl was under 13 when she was first prostituted. Another girl was 18 when she was raped by multiple men in a hotel room, the indictment said."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/08/apnewsbreak-somali-gangs-ran-sex-ring-states/

^^^^The largest human trafficking case in US history.

Funny thing is they just got bust a couple of months ago in the UK for doing the same thing. Apparently it's apart of their culture, according to them. *shrugs*

Somali sex gang groomed and raped underage British schoolgirls saying it was 'part of their culture'
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/somali-sex-gang-groomed-raped-4706033

If that was part of Somali culture than why is it that we are Muslims and Alshabaab stones to death those who commit adultery let alone rape.

If anything these kids grew up in the west and picked up the western culture of degrading women, and doing anything to make money.

No it was not the largest Human trafficking bust, as it involved two girls, and many of the guys were released (the USA CASE).

The russians, Arabs, Mexicans actualy sneak in more women into the USA than their are Somalis in America every decade in order to work as sex slaves.

Your own Nigerian women run to Dubai for months at a time to get used by Arabs/Europeans as Prostittttutttes.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 4:08am On Jan 12, 2015
axum:

If that was part of Somali culture than why is it that we are Muslims and Alshabaab stones to death those who commit adultery let alone rape.

An extremely radical, hard-line, salifist interpretation of sharia law does not a Somali culture make. Wahabism is an ideology birthed in 18th century Saudi Arabia largely in response to Western imperialism in the muslim world at the time. Basically Al-shabaab is terrorizing the people of Somalia with a foreign ideology.

But, non-islamist groups in somalia like the pro-fed soliders & civilians are certainly not above engaging in behaviors similar to those cases in the west. Such as, right now with the cases of Somali interpreters that love-vendor out desperate women in Somalia for exploitation by not only corrupt AMISOM soldiers(Ethiopians, Kenyans, Ugandans), but also North African Arabs.

Somalia’s resources are at risk of exploitation from those Somalis willing to sell the rights in shady business contracts, and so too has this only been made possible with the help of Somalis. Pimping out the Somali women/girls who are desperate.
http://www.waryapost.com/awoowe-hamza-breaks-amisom-rape-report-somalia/

20 somali women sold as sex slaves in Lybia.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2012/07/201272272748208176.html

Unfortunately because of intra-communal competition & greed among the somali people the females of Somalia have become the the Horn of Africa's modern version of Comfort women.

(In case you're unfamiliar with the comfort women)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 4:21am On Jan 12, 2015
khia:
I have zero attachment for you or your people, you are the one who said your people came to America on planes (probably hi-jacked planes or [size=16pt]stow-aways[/size]) grin grin grin while mine came on boats as slaves hense my response to you.

Somali boy who stowed away on airplane wanted to reach his mother
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/27/somalia-boy-plane-stowaway-hawaii-mother

Got to hand it to 'em. The kid was tough enough to survive a trip all the way to hawaii. He deserves a lei.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.