Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,862 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (165323 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Does it make a difference, they are the same exact people, many even go back to visit their own land. What a bizarre individual

If they are ethnically Somali, why does it matter where they are? The point that Somali women are the beautiful still holds true.

My point is, when you go to Somalia right now, You wont find anyone worth looking at!!!!!!!
I'd give you an example, Lupita nyongo, a Kenyan actress was a nobody when she did movies in Kenya,I mean you could pass her on the streets and you wouldn't even turn back......... But when she went to the US she underwent a makeover and she became so beautifull (thats what happens to all Somali women of pics you've poseted) she was named Peoples most beautifull person of 2014

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kafrican:

My point is, when you go to Somalia right now, You wont find anyone worth looking at!!!!!!!
I'd give you an example, Lupita nyongo, a Kenyan actress was a nobody when she did movies in Kenya,I mean you could pass her on the streets and you wouldn't even turn back......... But when she went to the US she underwent a makeover and she became so beautifull she was named Peoples most beautifull person of 2014

Do you honestly thing she is the most beautiful person? She is ugly, just like ALEK WEK, she is fascinating to white people like an animal is.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Do you honestly thing she is the most beautiful person? She is ugly, just like ALEK WEK, she is fascinating to white people like an animal is.

Yes I think she is very beautiful, I would choose her over a thousand other women....Honestly....... And now I know why you hate Bantus, you just like women with light skin color. Like light-skin-Somalis or just white women.........the only reason you don't like Bantu is because most of them are black...Period, You just don't like dark skinned people, And thus your despise for Bantus.........You've lived in the west for so long you've been brainwashed to think the only beautifull people are white or light-skined and that there cannever be a beautiful black person..............

Oh I should have known.....(Calling dark-Skinned people animals).... In another world, that is called being Racist!!! You're just a poor old Racist, nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Here are some beautiful Kenyan Bantus for you..... (I took these photos Just from 1 photo/studio Lable....Mind you, there are alot of studios in Kenya that do HD photos for cash). Pure Bantus, No mix race or half-casts

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kikuyu chics

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is just one studio taking pics of people who can afford to pay for them ....... If I were to post everything else I found on the website plus all other photo studios in Kenya, It would take like 6 moths, so I cant spend all that time obsessing, like some people

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:
Found this Somali politician (1st picture), who looks like former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat

Out of curiosity, why did you make it a point to show us that a Somali looked like an Egyptian?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
Radoillo:

Out of curiosity, why did you make it a point to show us that a Somali looked like an Egyptian?

First Anwar Sadat was Nubian, secondly I posted that picture simply because they look almost identical, and has nothing to do with being Egyptian or Somali.

STOP SELF PROJECTING BANTU.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kafrican:

Yes I think she is very beautiful, I would choose her over a thousand other women....Honestly....... And now I know why you hate Bantus, you just like women with light skin color. Like light-skin-Somalis or just white women.........the only reason you don't like Bantu is because most of them are black...Period, You just don't like dark skinned people, And thus your despise for Bantus.........You've lived in the west for so long you've been brainwashed to think the only beautifull people are white or light-skined and that there cannever be a beautiful black person..............

Oh I should have known.....(Calling dark-Skinned people animals).... In another world, that is called being Racist!!! You're just a poor old Racist, nothing else.

I think she is ugly, and nothing wrong with being dark skinned, there are a lot of Somalis who are dark skinned too.

Also How can I be a racist, when according to some on here I am Black?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

First Anwar Sadat was Nubian, secondly I posted that picture simply because they look almost identical, and has nothing to do with being Egyptian or Somali.

Projecting what? Calm your ti.tties, lil' man.

It just wasn't clear to me why you would want us to note that a Somali looked like someone racist Arabs hated and called "Nasser's black dog".

But it's clear to me now. Its all about trying to attach to people of Nubian or part-Nubian ancestry.

You funny.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by tpiah99: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Rafikizolo:

How am i anti-black when this whole thread was started to promote panafricanism? How am i being closed-minded when you cant even wrap your mind around there being non-mixed hispanic people?

Even if every single hispanic person alive was mixed (which is not at all true), In America there are mixed black people who are still just considered black. So why cant mixed black hispanics just be considered black, qnd mixed white hispanics just be considered white?

I do not make the rules my dear.

hate the game, not the player.

in what way does "promoting 'panafricanism' " make you not anti-black?

and where did I say all Hispanic people are mixed? Most are, some are not. Fact remains they are a mixed population, not sure why this upsets you.

Are you Hispanic?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Nubians are not Somalis.Your need to claim other cultures is bizzare, a bad case of inferiority complex perhaps? Somalis are Somalis and we all know they haven't evolved yet.Stop the self projection, you are Somali at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Why havent the mods banned axum? I'm in about 10 threads right now that started off as positive discussions and have been transformed into needlessly intense debates between people about ethnicity and history.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
gallivant:

Nubians are not Somalis.Your need to claim other cultures is bizzare, a bad case of inferiority complex perhaps? Somalis are Somalis and we all know they haven't evolved yet.Stop the self projection, you are Somali at the end of the day.

Self projection? When Did I claim Nubians? All I noted was how the Somali dude and Anwar looked the same.

I am not Bantu who go around labeling people who enslaved me as Black like Somalis/Ethiopians while trying to look like European women by wearing wigs on their heads.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kafrican:
Kikuyu chics

Huddah Monroe is half Somali, which is the reason why she doesnt look like an ape. Funny out of the Millions of Kenyans the one who you pick out is the prettiest one which happens to be half Somali. hahahahahaha

My point is proven, I take my bow, I leave now to go eat

The first girl doesnt and can bet you is mixed with something else, whats her name so I can google her.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Radoillo:

Projecting what? Calm your ti.tties, lil' man.

It just wasn't clear to me why you would want us to note that a Somali looked like someone racist Arabs hated and called "Nasser's black dog".

But it's clear to me now. Its all about trying to attach to people of Nubian or part-Nubian ancestry.

You funny.

Self projecting again?

Nubians are more related to Somalis than Bantus are related to Nubians. The land Nubians live in Now was controlled at one point by Axum which inhabitants were the forefathers of modern day Somalis/Ethiopians.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Huddah Monroe is half Somali, which is the reason why she doesnt look like an ape. Funny out of the Millions of Kenyans the one who you pick out is the prettiest one which happens to be half Somali. hahahahahaha

My point is proven, I take my bow, I leave now to go eat

The first girl doesnt and can bet you is mixed with something else, whats her name so I can google her.
sorry to disappoint you but thats not hudda. her name is. wanjiru muthoni. I see you''ve seen beautiful kikuyu chic you now starting to live in denial. hahaha . so you better bow down and admit it, they are beautiful and they are Bantu.... oh wait, you have already admitted thinking she is hudda. hahaha. let me finish laughing. I''ll come back tomorrow
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Self projecting again?

Nubians are more related to Somalis than Bantus are related to Nubians. The land Nubians live in Now was controlled at one point by Axum which inhabitants were the forefathers of modern day Somalis/Ethiopians.

Nubians are NOT more related to Somalis or other Cushitic. Stop with the fairy-tales. Nubians are actually more related to other Nilo-Saharan speakers. But more importantly Nubians aren't even one group, its just/was a chain of different people in Sudan. But most of them were Nilo-Saharan speakers.

Midob Nubians
[img]http://www.sudaneseonline.info/upload13/Jul13/Midob_NubianSchool_Malha_N.Darfur.jpg[/img]

Let me guess those Nubians are "Bantu" because of there features. grin

Yet they don't speak a Bantu language or carry any genes associated with Bantu speakers.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
here is a whole family of Bantu. let me see some people continue living in
denial land

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
speaking of genes and genetics. all humans are related because we all came from the same ancestors, and with Kenya being the cradle of mankind and all, you know....... ha!
all humans originated from Kenya, as they migrated, due to harsh climate conditions , they changed over time.(the amount of melanin in the skin, eye color, hair texture) so even those Somali assess got there basic DNA from Kenya. so beat it !!!! go home and sleep sound and be thankfull that Kenya gave every modern humans DNA, coz if we hand't those Somalis will still be baboons!!!!! am out!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Lol

Huddah Monroe is not half Somali.Where did you get that? She is pure Bantu. kiss
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
gallivant:

Lol

Huddah Monroe is not half Somali.Where did you get that? She is pure Bantu. kiss
Huddah Monroe has for a long time been a mysterious figure. An enigma even. Whenever we'd write about her, people were intrigued. Captivated even. but the question that always rang through was, "Who is Huddah?"

To answer that would require more time than i have. But also, to begin to answer that, one would need to look to her past. And she gave us a hint of all that when she was being interviewed by Ian Mugoya and Tamima on Str8 Up.

Ian Mugoya asked her for her government names. Huddah obliged. Huddah is called... It's not yet time to reveal her name yet.

But what we do know about Huddah is that she is half Somali and half Kikuyu. She is that exotic! Mhmm... On that note i wonder how many other exotic Kenyan lasses there are out there. But i digress. Being half Somali, Tamima sought to find out whether she is a Muslim to which she responded and said that she is not currently practicing any religion.

But now back to her name. Huddah Monroe's real name is Alhuddah Njoroge. There you have it. And like an onion, the mystery that s Huddah Monroe is beginning to be peeled back one layer at a time.

http://www.ghafla.co.ke/news/tv/item/6778-do-you-know-huddah-monroes-real-names-we-expose-them-here
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Nubians are NOT more related to Somalis or other Cushitic. Stop with the fairy-tales. Nubians are actually more related to other Nilo-Saharan speakers. But more importantly Nubians aren't even one group, its just/was a chain of different people in Sudan. But most of them were Nilo-Saharan speakers.

Midob Nubians
[img]http://www.sudaneseonline.info/upload13/Jul13/Midob_NubianSchool_Malha_N.Darfur.jpg[/img]

Let me guess those Nubians are "Bantu" because of there features. grin

Yet they don't speak a Bantu language or carry any genes associated with Bantu speakers.

Not all Nubians look the same, their are ones who mixed with Nilotics, while there are ones who have remained pure.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Not all Nubians look the same, their are ones who mixed with Nilotics, while there are ones who have remained pure.

Wait are you saying the "pure" ones are not Nilotic And I know not all Nubians look the same, which is why I said Nubians are NOT one group, but even so they are more closely related to other Nilo-Saharan groups than Somalis.

What is up with your agenda to claim the Nubian people?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
Doesn't this axum character realize that the Nubian people one of the few people in Sudan who are fighting against Arabization and claim black? A people he thinks are inferior? So why claim them? When they would argue against your agenda. Clearly these Nubians claim themselves as black:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJ0F299kFQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUPZokMb6A
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Nubian languages are all Nilo-Saharan. Same group as the Nilotes. Given that fact, have you considered the possibility that those who look "non-Bantu" could be the one who got mixed with something else?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nubians are called the "black people" in Egypt and are called monkeys. So why is this character trying to cling to a people who see themselves as black/African? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
KidStranglehold:
Nubians are called the "black people" in Egypt and are called monkeys. So why is this character trying to cling to a people who see themselves as black/African? grin

Yeah, Shikabala, an Egyptian Nubian footballer got a lot of hate from Egyptian Soccer fans who wouldn't stop calling him monkey. I think he even quit Egyptian football over that.

His features, by the way, are as sub-Saharan as they come.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2015
axum:

Huddah Monroe has for a long time been a mysterious figure. An enigma even. Whenever we'd write about her, people were intrigued. Captivated even. but the question that always rang through was, "Who is Huddah?"

To answer that would require more time than i have. But also, to begin to answer that, one would need to look to her past. And she gave us a hint of all that when she was being interviewed by Ian Mugoya and Tamima on Str8 Up.

Ian Mugoya asked her for her government names. Huddah obliged. Huddah is called... It's not yet time to reveal her name yet.

But what we do know about Huddah is that she is half Somali and half Kikuyu. She is that exotic! Mhmm... On that note i wonder how many other exotic Kenyan lasses there are out there. But i digress. Being half Somali, Tamima sought to find out whether she is a Muslim to which she responded and said that she is not currently practicing any religion.

But now back to her name. Huddah Monroe's real name is Alhuddah Njoroge. There you have it. And like an onion, the mystery that s Huddah Monroe is beginning to be peeled back one layer at a time.

http://www.ghafla.co.ke/news/tv/item/6778-do-you-know-huddah-monroes-real-names-we-expose-them-here

Hahaha you are a fool. Where does it substantiate she is Somali? You are getting desperate, stop claiming my bantu folk. wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by TerryCarr(m): 12:22am On Jan 16, 2015
Radoillo:

Yeah, Shikabala, an Egyptian Nubian footballer got a lot of hate from Egyptian Soccer fans who wouldn't stop calling him monkey. I think he even quit Egyptian football over than.

His features, by the way, are as sub-Saharan as they come.
indeed and look at these Egyptian Nubians. the dark ones could fit in Darfur or chad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbNmHrdkblU
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 16, 2015
TerryCarr:

indeed and look at these Egyptian Nubians. the dark ones could fit in Darfur or chad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbNmHrdkblU

*troll*yet Somalis are more related to them. *troll*

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 2:45am On Jan 16, 2015
gallivant:

Hahaha you are a fool. Where does it substantiate she is Somali? You are getting desperate, stop claiming my bantu folk. wink

Its on many sources, she even herself is talked about among Somalis as she doesnt practice Islam.

Ask Kenyanlady she knows too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (63) (Reply)

Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.