Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? (45759 Views)

The Best President Nigeria Ever Had And Never Had. / Nigeria has finished me!! / Revealed! The Best President Nigeria Ever Had..see Photo Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by chibwike(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2015
In your opinions, who is the best president
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Keziehenry(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2015
None so far
.............. Modified.......
FTC for the 2nd time dis yr. I dedicate this space to GEJ cos there is no vacancy in aso rock for now until after 2019.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by ernecy(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2015
I Forsee tribal war on this thread

Spread my mat, with a bottle of orijin

40 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by hyfr(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2015
GEJ IMO

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by ramdris(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2015
Op sorry to say o, u b olodo rabata. Shey Awolowo be president ni.
Anyway back to d matter, na Muritala but I can see GMB topping him after his tenure.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by ramdris(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2015
Anyway back to d matter, na Muritala but I can see GMB topping him after his tenure.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Tolexander: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2015
chibwike:
I feel its obafemi Awolowo...yeah..even though he betrayed the igbos...he still loved his people....he is the reason why the yorubas and most nigerians are enjoying free education today....and other things he did.

In your opinions, who is the best president nigeria has ever had?
gringringringringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by chibwike(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2015
ramdris:
Modified...i was thinking he has ruled nigeria b4..u knw a nt into politics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by chibwike(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2015
Tolexander:
gringringringringringrin
pls modify

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by LRNZH(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2015
At the top: Between Murtala Mohammed, GMB and OBJ (Military era).

At the bottom: Between GEJ and Shagari

165 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by fijiano202(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2015
not awolowo but tinubu .....mumu op

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2015
We also have to consider the resources at their disposal if we are to decide without sentiments. The price of oil was the highest during gejs regime and I can't seem to find any massive infrastructure. IMO, I think all our past leaders including the current one are mediocres. But I will still give it to one of our past leaders. make i do my research first.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by chibwike(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2015
fijiano202:
not awolowo but tinubu .....mumu op
just tell us who is best president ever....cant u do witawt insulting?....does it put food on ur table?....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Adminisher: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Muritala Muhammad and GMB/Idiagbon BEST

Jonathan / Shagari. WORST

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Trut(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2015
GEJ is the best...

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Djicemob: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2015
Best: Yar'adua
Worst:GMB

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2015
GEJ,

He gave us freedom of information law while somebody who wants him out gave us decree 4

Nigerians be wise, satan was once an angel

152 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2015
LRNZH:

Point me to one infrastructure those 2 built in the south east and the south south

harde2lah:
We also have to consider the resources at their disposal if we are to decide without sentiments. The price of oil was the highest during gejs regime and I can't seem to find any massive infrastructure. IMO, I think all our past leaders including the current one are mediocres. But I will still give it to one of our past leaders. make i do my research first.

What was the value of goods and services then and now, those of you making this oil price noise do not even know what the economic value of money is vis a vis global cost

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2015
aguiyi:

Point me to one infrastructure those 2 built in the south east and the south south

What was the value of goods and services then and now, those of you making this oil price noise do not even know what the economic value of money is vis a vis global cost
And you that know, enlighten us.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by fijiano202(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2015
chibwike:
just tell us who is best president ever....cant u do witawt insulting?....does it put food on ur table?....
calling awolowo a president is wrong and weird.....

but Yar Adua is the best ever

17 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by fijiano202(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2015
aguiyi:
GEJ,

He gave us freedom of information law while somebody who wants him out gave us decree 4

Apostle Paul was once Saul a freaking killer

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by chibwike(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2015
fijiano202:
calling awolowo a president is wrong and weird.....

but Yar Adua is the best ever
yeah..My bad....thanks for ur contribution

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2015
Abacha cheesy

HOS though grin

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by IGBOSON1: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2015
aguiyi:
GEJ,

^^^That Osibanjo guy looks so dour and uninspiring! sad

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by emmysoftyou: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2015
chibwike:
Modified...i was thinking he has ruled nigeria b4..u knw a nt into politics
abeg i no fit laff..re yu a learner,abeg no quote me..
I dey watch to c any one who will take yu serious and mention igbo pple instead of hitting yu...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by rozayx5(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2015
LRNZH:

when GMB cant point to any reasonable project he did as head of state, its an insult to put him on that list

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by IGBOSON1: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2015
aguiyi:

^^^The worst democratic head of state is miles better than the best military dictatorship!

As an Igbo man, i make bold to say that my people gained more (no matter how little) during the Shagari regime than during all the evil/despotic military regimes put together......the bastards had an unwritten rule to marginalize and deprive Ndigbo just out of spite and hatred!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Adminisher: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2015
aguiyi:

South South and South East infrastructure does not even come close to assessing the performance of the President of Nigeria in a federal setting. The job of Nigerian President is not building roads and infrastructure. If I am shocking you with this statement then get to a library or in the internet and do some reading. Maybe read the constitution on the duties of President.
Infrastructure is a right and not a benevolent patronage dispensed by a person. Roads and infrastructure should be built as a normal thing in government. All infrastructural projects should proceed as part of 10, 20 even 30 year development plans and no government should be able to stop them. In advanced countries, a president comes in meets a tunnel being constructed as part of a 10 year project, serves as prime minister or president, loses election, wins again and the road is still being constructed. All developments proceeding independent of the leadership.

Presidents should only get kudos for extra ordinary things like in the US, the moon landing, space shuttle or something innovative or never done before. The only one I can give to Goodlusck is in agriculture and even that should go to the ni'm sister of agriculture. Please get your brain out of the Nigeria gutter and get emancipated.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Yar adua!
Yar adua!!
Yar adua!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Adminisher:

South South and South East infrastructure does not even come close to assessing the performance of the President of Nigeria in a federal setting. The job of Nigerian President is not building roads and infrastructure. If I am shocking you with this statement then get to a library or in the internet and do some reading. Maybe read the constitution on the duties of President.
Infrastructure is a right and not a benevolent patronage dispensed by a person. Roads and infrastructure should be built as a normal thing in government. All infrastructural projects should proceed as part of 10, 20 even 30 year development plans and no government should be able to stop them. In advanced countries, a president comes in meets a tunnel being constructed as part of a 10 year project, serves as prime minister or president, loses election, wins again and the road is still being constructed. All developments proceeding independent of the leadership.

Presidents should only get kudos for extra ordinary things like in the US, the moon landing, space shuttle or something innovative or never done before. The only one I can give to Goodlusck is in agriculture and even that should go to the ni'm sister of agriculture. Please get your brain out of the Nigeria gutter and get emancipated.

Some of you make me sick with your double standards

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^The worst democratic head of state is miles better than the best military dictatorship!

As an Igbo man, i make bold to say that my people gained more (no matter how little) during the Shagari regime than during all the evil/despotic military regimes put together......the bastards had an unwritten rule to marginalize and deprive Ndigbo just out of spite and hatred!

Pls mention specific project or even policy
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by deji68: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gej and obj civillian .... ibb millitary

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) / Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. / Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.