Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear (22348 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by pekeyim: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Na wah oh, Inshort we want change.
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Francon(f): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Na their time to reign
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by AreaFada2: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Na wao
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Coolguy89(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Housemaids stealing their madam money since 1600
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Coolguy89(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
pekeyim:
Na wah oh, Inshort we want change.
dats for Sure
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by ozo13(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29663051][/quote] madam no vex .dats d situation in d country. Dats y u need vote for buhari to reduce poverty.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by remsonik(f): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
Well I would prefer family who would live with me like a part of us.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by cegxie(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
See me see wahala.. House help palavar
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by xabi148(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
I don't blame the housemaids I blame our lazy girls of nowadays...gud 4 u
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Housemaid saga everywhere.
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by tconfi: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
#Nigerian-Private-hospitals-and-their-quick-resolutions-to-do-CS-for-some-pregnant-women.
Not once, not twice, infact, uncountable number of cases...I have witnessed...
Most of those they forced to have cS could try and try deliver on their own.
And the charges of cS in most of the private Hospitals in Nigerian is between 150k and 250k...
Pls the Ministry of health should wake up quickly and regulate this exorbitant charges and their quick resolutions syndrones.
Pls I need your comment! 2b52e633
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Sweatlock(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
HMmmm na waoo

Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by tonychristopher: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fucckk

Don't mind that lady..she must have treated that housemaid badly ..no wonder she is a spinster

If she no wan bang housemaid will do the needful
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by BizBloke(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Housemaids again? undecided

Emm...for now my younger sisters are helpful to me...but I prefer a house-boy, all he would do is house chores.

If not for the harsh economic conditions(a family can't survive properly on one income), fear of the unknown and the quest for individual financial independence - which mother would actually wanna leave her child for anyone, let alone some random househelp.

It's ideal to go for family e.g an extended cousin from the villa.

Ohhh, the househelp disappeared like a willy-willy with her underwears - that would definitely make the young lady so uncomfortable.

Lmao
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by otokx(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Why will a single lady have a househelp? What kind of lazy crazy is that?
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by onyxo76(m): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Stealing of underwear, another dimension. But the maid no fear say madam fit get one of those vaginal infections?
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by 9jagobetta: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Misogynist2014(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Seen.
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
yungryce:
Chai, there is God o

Na Im one single boy say im dey find house gehl. Boya na ur p.enis u want make she cm steal. grin grin grin grin
Na joke o
cc striktlymi
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

cc striktlymi

Thanks!
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by lonelydora: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
I no find housemaid again. My wife will hear this as soon as I get home.
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Why do house girl like to steal pant tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by kepal99(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:
when the president of her country is a thief and a lier, why won't she engage in such. Show me your leader and I'll tell you the kind of person you aregrin

Sai Buhari
. Is this all you can cook up with your brain?
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Originalsly: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
If she doesn't have time to bank her cash because of bf then I guess she has time to do nothing and all is left on the housegirl. Guess she owed the girl N40 000....and the underwear was the interest! Slave driver.
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by kepal99(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
otokx:
Why will a single lady have a househelp? What kind of lazy crazy is that?
. Guy, calm down. The woman in question goes to work. Probably the time she close from work, traffic issues in Lagos inclusive makes her get home abit late. I don't believe any sane woman/mother will want to leave her child in the hands of a total stranger.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by bettercreature(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lalasticlala move this thread to FP else _________ tongue
I hate reading this..
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Suzyky4u(f): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Wait o... She went on a date? Meaning she's still single. Wetin go come happen when she get like 4 kids? Mtcheeeew! Lazy bone.

For her to even go this far to hunt down d maid shows just how mean she must have been cos I'm sure she spent much more during the search.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by sukkot: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Housemaids again? undecided

Emm...for now my younger sisters are helpful to me...but I prefer a house-boy, all he would do is house chores.

If not for the harsh economic conditions(a family can't survive properly on one income), fear of the unknown and the quest for individual financial independence - which mother would actually wanna leave her child for anyone, let alone some random househelp.

It's ideal to go for family e.g an extended cousin from the villa.

Ohhh, the househelp disappeared like a willy-willy with her underwears - that would definitely make the young lady so uncomfortable.
ARE YOU DISABLED ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by sukkot: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
all you morons, you live lavishly and then bring in a poor person to come clean up after you. what the fork do you expect ? i am surprised more houseboys and housegirls have not killed or robbed or kidnapped most of you. that is a testament to the fact that most humans are disciplined. personally in an ideal world i would expect over 80 percent of houseboys or housegirls to kidnap murder rob their bosses. i know if i was a houseboy i would be strongly tempted to do it too.
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Fourwinds: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by KenSaroWiwa: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
kepal99:
. Is this all you can cook up with your brain?
Young man u won start fight here abi ? U nor go like wetin I go do u o.
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
bettercreature:
I hate reading this..
what do you hate reading ? Do I look like d owner of d thread ?

FYI, I'm referring to my guy who is d OP of this thread, so stop giving urself headache

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry / The Reason You Should Smile All The Time / Should Nigeria Limit Children Born Into Each Family In This Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.