Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal (66305 Views)

One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / "Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Ada Nba Agbazue, the 17 year old girl who fell from an Abandoned 18 storey building in Abule-Ajanloco, Lagos, while trying to escape from a facebook lover turned rapist, says that her assailants intended to kill her for ritual purpose after forcefully taking carnal knowledge of her.

Nba Agbazue is currently lying at the Ilemba Ajangbadi hospital in Lagos where she is being treated for multiple fractures and other injuries.

She attributes her being alive to a miracle, stating that she finds it hard to explain her survival.

Nba Agbazue was lured to the abandoned storey building on December 26th by a man she purportedly met on facebook as exclusively reported by Saturday Mirror, last week.

The injured young lady said she is alive to tell her story from the sick bed to teach others to be careful of who they make friends with on social media.

“My being alive is a miracle and I am grateful to God. With what I saw in that room, that man can be a cultist, he can be a ritual killer.

He told me that he is a Buccaneer,” she narrated, tearfully. According to her, a facebook friend she identified as Michael lured her through Facebook to the abandoned building.

Agbazue, on that fateful day, got dressed for a date with Michael. Narrating her ordeal, the young girl stated that she got a call on her mobile phone. “My phone rang and a man said he wanted to speak with me.

I don’t know how he got my number but he told me that it was from my Facebook page but he is not my friend on face book. He told me his name is Michael but he is not any of the Michaels that I know.

“I did not see any harm because he said we should meet at the Ile -Nla Bus Stop which is a busy place. When I got to the bus stop, I noticed he was looking at my picture on his phone. He looked up to see my face. He was standing opposite the road,” she narrated.

Agbazue said she became alarmed at first because the man did not look like the Michael she knew on the face book. At that point, she hastily pointed out that she does not know him.

As if trying to reassure her, the stranger told Agbazue to cross over. Not realizing the mistake in doing so, the girl crossed over. The man touched her and immediately, as narrated, matters changed. According to her she lost all will to resist the man. “He touched me and immediately, I lost my senses. I started following him.

It was just him, no other person was with him. He is a young man around 24 or 25 years old. “He told me that he is staying with his mum and brothers in the uncompleted building and they have neighbours.

He told me that they live in the uncompleted building (an 18 floor abandoned Federal government building). She explained that this was about 4.30 pm, that day.

“As we were going inside the building, I saw a lady coming out from the building. I saw passers-by and people playing ball. When we entered, he took me to the fourth floor and we entered a big room.

I saw clothes. He told me that even the other side has neighbours. “When we continued climbing up the stairs, I told him that I was tired but he pleaded with me. At the walls, I saw some strange diagrams, cultists diagrams painted on the wall. “I saw a human head by the wall.

The head is not fresh but the head has long weave on(attachment) on it . I was scared when I saw the head. I wanted to go back but he brought out a knife.

“I was kind of scared but not too scared. He ordered me to keep climbing up into the wider room,” narrated the girl. According to Agbazue, the place looked like an umbrella and has many windows.

She said that the man ordered her to leave the window. But she saw also that there was the word ‘buccaneer’ on the wall. The man called Michael then told her that he is a Buccaneer. Continuing her narration, the girl said that she saw lots of cultist diagrams on the wall.

“I moved away and he told me to start pulling off my clothes. I told him you are not my husband so I cannot pull off my clothes for you; he told me that I was proving stubborn but I continued to beg him, but the more I begged him the more he used the knife to threaten me. “He said if he calls his friends, it will be too much for me” she said.

Michael started making calls. He made the first call and he started calling the second person.

According to her, the man said that she should not try to run. Now desperate, she moved to the window looking for an escape.

She tried to climb down by holding a pole that she saw. At that point, he ran to her and held her hand, “trying to prevent me from escaping.

I used my other hand to push him and that was how I fell to the ground,” she stated. Residents of the area saw Ada as she fell from the building thinking that she might be an apparition. Police authority however says that Agbazue was a victim of bad facebook relationship.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/facebook-romance-near-tragedy-girl-narrates-ordeal/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2015
The gal think say we be mumu..too many loopholes for this story..The story doesnt make any sense..make she talk true..person touch u and u lost ur senses but u remembered all u saw and how u crossed..nawa! Bad runz gone bad,datz al!

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Gboliwe: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
This story doesn't add up. When the "victim" decides to be truthful, the story will lack no loopholes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by elantraceey(f): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Some girls just won't ever learn , Why meet a total stranger? undecided

20 Likes

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by knightsTempler: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Any girl who follows a total stranger to his home is looking for trouble.

What happen to meeting him in a public area? Why must you follow someone you barely know to his home, talk less of uncompleted building.

Even though i think her story doesn't add up.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
I told him you are not my husband so I cannot pull off my clothes for you.

Wow. I like this.

17 Likes

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Am sure she didn't tell the whole story because of the stigma she would receive from people and the backlash

To me I believe she is a runs girl that went bad

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
elantraceey:
So ladies still fall for this trash?

Let just say......

She acted her age which is 17 by the way

6 Likes

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Ellidude(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Who does this nowadays?

It's only on facebook that you can be anybody you want. Trusting anyone online is just apalling.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by elantraceey(f): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
dre11:

Let just say......

even if she's twelve why will she meet a man she knows nothing about?

My 11 years old younger sis won't do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Babe2sure(f): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
She is not saying the whole truth so that she will not be tongue-lashed. The story does not add up.

However,I have reservations about putting one's number on facebook. Exposing it to every Tom, Dick and Harry. You can't be too careful. Anyone that wants to contact you can always message you and if you are comfortable with the person, then you can give him/her your number.

Those who did have their reasons though. I dunno....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
elantraceey:

even if she's twelve why will she meet a man she knows nothing about?

My 11 years old younger sis won't do that.

I hope this vouching ur doing for her is.......

Ellidude:
Who does this nowadays?
It's only on facebook that you can be anybody you want. Trusting anyone online is just apalling.

Since after the time of Cynthia case and advent of 419.......
Online stuff have to be done with care and wisdom.

But am sure she lost it there

1 Like

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Lisaflex(f): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
*passing by on bicycle n singin".. ds is super story.."*

8 Likes

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Tallesty1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
Which Trash?
elantraceey:
So ladies still fall for this trash?
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Babe2sure:

She is not saying the whole truth so that she will not be tongue-lashed. The story does not add up.

However,I have reservations about putting one's number on facebook. Exposing it to every Tom, Dick and Harry. You can't be too careful. Anyone that wants to contact you can always message you and if you are comfortable with the person, then you can give him/her your number.

Those who did have their reasons though. I dunno....

Thanks for that word at the emboldened part

She is not saying the whole story because it's deeper than what she said

But, the pictures did show it happens but she was economical with the whole truth
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
17yrs old
Na wa o..

Isn't she suppose to be in school..
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nutase: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
This girl is really f00lish! Even people who are in your friends' list can be equally dangerous. You got a message from an unknown fellow on facebook who isnt even on your friends' list. Just some razz fellow who probably just randomly sends messages to females to dupe. You f00lishly arrange to meet with this person? Why? Cynthia's case isnt enough lesson to learn from right?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by MizEmpress(f): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
lol..the other day, i was in a holdup behind a police jeep carrying some girls who were arrested for prostitution, those girls were all less than 15 years..you need to see the eyelashes they had on their eyes and the 'we no send' look on their faces..so for those saying 17 is too young, i sorry small cheesy the girl and her family should just thank God that she survived the ordeal..rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
dre11:

Let just say......

I had more sense than this at the age of 17

1 Like

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by yetseyi(f): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
That abandoned Federal Govt building has a reputation. For those who live in that environment the unwritten rule is you do not enter the building not to talk of climbing the stairs to the 18th floor except she was jazzed.

A lot of horror stories have been said about that building from rape to rituals. Thank God for her life.

I think its high time the federal Govt finds something to do with that building about 20 storeys high just lying there for nothing and from what i heared its been there for more than 20years.

6 Likes

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
yetseyi:

That abandoned Federal Govt building has a reputation. For those who live in that environment the unwritten rule is you do not enter the building not to talk of climbing the stairs to the 18th floor except she was jazzed.

A lot of horror stories have been said about that building from rape to rituals. Thank God for her life.

I think its high time the federal Govt finds something to do with that building about 20 storeys high just lying there for nothing and from what i heared its been there for more than 20years.

shocked
Seems u live around that vicinity to have known more about that place

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
1bkaye:

I had more sense than this at the age of 17

Being advanced in age doesn't means one can be an adult

She might be 17 and have a brain if a12yr old girl....

Don't u think soundecided
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by anthoniaz(f): 4:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Some girls sha, always waiting to learn the hard way undecided

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by yetseyi(f): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2015
dre11:

shocked
Seems u live around that vicinity to have known more about that place

Yes, i have lived there for about 12 years, The environment is now busy unlike when we got there.

The federal govt should do something about that place abeg. such a wonderful structure abandoned for years

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2015
yetseyi:

Yes, i have lived there for about 12 years, The environment is now busy unlike when we got there.

The federal govt should do something about that place abeg. such a wonderful structure abandoned for years

So, you live near where the wicked act was committed? - that's some scary shiit right there.

You need to be careful. And with the amount of vicious and savagely rape cases and, all kinds of barbaric crimes committed in Nigeria, I read on here daily - it seems a good percentage of Nigerian guys are just devilish savages. These days, I just avoid those threads like a rash. Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by yetseyi(f): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
SirShymex:

So, you live near where the wicked act was committed? - that's some scary shiit right there.

You need to be careful. And with the amount of vicious and savagely rape cases and, all kinds of barbaric crimes committed in Nigeria, I read on here daily - it seems a good percentage of Nigerian guys are just devilish savages. These days, I just avoid those threads like a rash. Stay safe.

Thanks my Ijebu brother. grin
SirShymex:

Thanks my Ijebu brother.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
anthoniaz:
Some girls sha, always waiting to learn the hard way undecided

There is this adage that says

"Experience is the best teacher"......
Maybe that is what she needs to learn and grow fast

1 Like

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by anthoniaz(f): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
dre11:

There is this adage that says

"Experience is the best teacher"......
Maybe that is what she needs to learn and grow fast
It's very bad.I thought people have learnt from Cynthia Osokogwu's case.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
MizEmpress:
lol..the other day, i was in a holdup behind a police jeep carrying some girls who were arrested for prostitution, those girls were all less than 15 years.....you need to see the eyelashes they had on their eyes and the 'we no send' look on their faces..so for those saying 17 is too young, i sorry small cheesy the girl and her family should just thank God that she survived the ordeal..rubbish!

Those ones have seen it all because they live in the street and eat with the street
They need to walk by the laws of the street and you can't compare the experience of that with a 15yrs old omo daddy......

The difference is much
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
anthoniaz:

It's very bad.I thought people have learnt from Cynthia Osokogwu's case.

That's what everyone thought......
But you know the love of money is the root of evil and this would make you do things that common sense would have made u not to do.

Like we do hear of domestic violence and how some men do beat their wife to death or disability..... But, that doesn't stop another woman from staying with her abuser even if she knows that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.