Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? (44550 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / How Do We Handle Sexual Urge In A Godly Relationship? / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 13, 2015
orble:

Please God, kill all Satanist.

Amen.

I wish he could. Weak useless God, hahahaha. Powerless fool thats was hung on a cross. I'd rather worship a cockroach.
Re: How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:36am On Jan 14, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Stop preaching your useless failure of a God to me.

Jesus will still come for U bro. He is the main reason 4 U still being alive despite Ur comments about The President Of the Universe, The Consuming Fire, The Great & Terrible God. PLEASE ACCEPT HIM WHEN HE COMES KNOCKING cos U might never get another chance to be redeemed.
Re: How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:40am On Jan 14, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I wish he could. Weak useless God, hahahaha. Powerless fool thats was hung on a cross. I'd rather worship a cockroach.

Even the lucifer U cling to dare not say such about the Lamb of God. Use Ur brain bro. God is still a Consuming Fire ooooo.
Re: How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 14, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

Jesus will still come for U bro. He is the main reason 4 U still being alive despite Ur comments about The President Of the Universe, The Consuming Fire, The Great & Terrible God. PLEASE ACCEPT HIM WHEN HE COMES KNOCKING cos U might never get another chance to be redeemed.
He should go Bleep himself. Useful son of a LovePeddler.. Joseph was as gullible as Jewish carpenters come.
Re: How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 14, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

Even the lucifer U cling to dare not say such about the Lamb of God. Use Ur brain bro. God is still a Consuming Fire ooooo.
What do you know about my Father? STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU SPAWN OF DARKNESS.
Re: How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? by gatiano(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
What is wrong with you brother? Are you a blackman? what happened? Perhaps i might be mistaken by your idea or believes. In the simplicity and in what a 6 year old child could understand, could you please explain to me what this lucifer is or means? when was he born? is he a person? white or black or indian or mongolian? The lucifer that i know is the one that was made 6000 years ago, to rule for 6000 years and to atone for his crimes for the 1000 years before he vanishes into non-existence, completely out of everybody's mind. except he repents though, which his ego won't allow.
sonOfLucifer:

Re: How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? by orble: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I praise our Almighty God, the ruler of all universe I bless his holy name for the forgiveness of our sins.

I thank our loving father for sparing the life of this ones. I thank our God for sending his son to die for our sins.

Dear God, forgive our sins and lead us not into temptation. and also lead the lost into ur loving arms.

AMEN
Re: How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 23, 2015
orble:

I praise our Almighty God, the ruler of all universe I bless his holy name for the forgiveness of our sins.

I thank our loving father for sparing the life of this ones. I thank our God for sending his son to die for our sins.

Dear God, forgive our sins and lead us not into temptation. and also lead the lost into ur loving arms.

AMEN
Slave.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? by Macelliot(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Hehe! Terming people with what you yourself should be called. Are u a comedian? Hahaha! Is it a sarcasm?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Buys Toyota Car For His Church Member(photos) / Who Was Abraham's Father? Azar (Quran) Or Terah (Bible)? Which Is Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.